Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,308 Words
  • 1,994 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 25. Life Goes On

“We brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”

Maggie and Mike sat next to each other, holding hands, as the service for Ellen continued. The married couple, now at a different stage in their lives, had feelings for each other. They now treated each other as sister / brother, not the married couple they were. Dale sat in the front row between his son and daughter. The son’s and daughter’s families filled the row behind with spouses and five grandchildren. Ellen had passed away peacefully, or as peacefully as one can whose body was ravaged with cancer. Her final four weeks she received hospice care. Dale took a leave of absence from his work to have time with Ellen. He was with her most days and into evenings until her final day. Maggie moved into the guest room of Dale’s home. She was there when he returned home, for comfort, not sex.

Maggie and Mike went home to their home after the funeral service. As the two sat at the kitchen table, Mike told Maggie he would support any decision she made concerning her future. After a series of discussions between Maggie and Dale as well as Maggie and Mike tentative plans were made. Maggie and Dale had decided that they would get married a month after the first anniversary of Ellen’s death. Out of respect to Ellen, Maggie and Dale would keep their relationship secret for at least three months. After the three months Dale would tell his children he was dating Maggie. All agreed that Dale would sell his home and buy a half interest in Maggie and Mike’s home, paying Mike half the appraised value of the house. Bob and Mike planned to move to a larger condo with at least three bedrooms. There would be a master bedroom with a private bathroom for Mike and Bob, a bedroom for Pete and Aiden and another room for a home office. Daughter Kathy would keep her bedroom in her mother’s home.

About a month after Ellen’s death, Pete and Kathy were asked to come home from the university for a weekend ‘family discussion’. While Kathy knew her brother was gay, the revelation of her father’s orientation was a surprise. Maggie then told her children that she and Dale were seeing each other. She did not give details of the planned marriage. She explained that out of respect for Ellen, Dale wanted to keep their dating secret for a couple of months, especially from his son and daughter. Later that evening Pete told his sister he had met their dad’s boyfriend, Bob, at the Gay Pride Event. Kathy and Pete discussed their parents’ situation. They agreed that everything was working out for the best. They both had friends with divorced parents and agreed that none of their friend’s parents were on good terms like their parents.

Saturday evening Bob hosted dinner at Catania Ristorante with Maggie, Mike, the children and Dale as his guests. This unique family enjoyed the food and conversation. Dale felt comfortable attending as anyone that was aware of his presence, including his own children, would assume his kind neighbors were taking a grieving widower out to dinner. Maggie felt like a princess, she was surrounded by her husband, her lover and her children while being treated by her husband’s lover.

Maggie and Dale

Three months after their mother’s death, Jeff and Michelle Gibbs invited their father, Dale, to their home for dinner. After dessert the adults remained at the table while Dale’s grandchildren went outside to play. Michelle, who was never shy about expressing her opinion, asked her father-in-law, “Dad, it has been three months since mom’s passing. You were a saint the past two years and especially the last months taking care of her in a very loving way. We know you loved her very much. But, you are young. I know mom would want you to be happy. When are you going to start dating?”

Dale smiled, “Well, since you brought it up. Maggie Madison, my next door neighbor, and I have been having long conversations over glasses of wine on the deck and enjoy going out to dinner.”

Jeff questioned, “Isn’t Maggie married? I talked to her and her husband, Mike, at the wedding. Why would you be having long conversations and dinners with a married woman?”

Dale explained, “Maggie and Mike Madison have separated. It is a very amenable separation. They are in the process of divorcing. Mike has moved out. However, they are still good friends. I am not the one causing the divorce. Their plans for separation began before Maggie and I had any conversations.”

Jeff commented, “Well, I do not blame her. I remember Mr. Madison as being a no personality blob. Although he lived next door, I do not remember every having a meaningful conversation with him.”

Dale explained, “Mr. Madison is no longer a, as you called it, ‘blob’. About two years ago his cousin died suddenly. The cousin and Mr. Madison had had similar life styles. Mike, Mr. Madison, realized he would soon follow his cousin if he did not change his lifestyle. He quit smoking, went on a healthy diet, cut down his drinking to an occasional glass of wine or beer and began a structured workout routine. This resulted in a change in his outlook on life.”

Jeff replied, “Now that you mention it, I remember he looked very trim and fit at the funeral and was also outgoing. So, with his new buff body, did he find a hot girlfriend?”

Dale, “I am not going into the details of his life. Let’s just say, ‘He is happy, Maggie is happy and I am happy.”

Michelle summarized, “Dad, if you are happy, we are happy.”

Jeff added, “Go for it dad!”

With a chuckle Dale replied, “Maggie and I have ‘gone for it.’ We’ve had more than conversation and dinners. End of discussion.”

As if on cue the grandchildren ran into the room at that moment to report a bicycle flat tire.

A year later Maggie and Dale were married by a Justice of the Peace. Kathy, Maggie’s daughter, and Jeff, Dale’s son, were the maid of honor and best man.

Pete and Aiden

When setting up his bedroom at his father’s home, Pete requested a double bed for his room. While he could have had a larger bed such as the king size bed his dads shared, the double bed would be spacious for he and Aiden when compared to the narrow single beds they shared in the dorm and at Hallelujah Christian Camp in the summers.

Thankfully, the lust that Mike had originally felt for Aiden subsided as he now considered him a son. Aiden was basically estranged from his overbearing father. Although the boys slept in separate rooms when visiting Aiden’s parents, the father detected a probable abominable relationship based on their body language and the time he saw them kiss in the car. His rantings became so annoying that Pete stopped visiting there. On holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter, Aiden would visit his parents, attend church with them, have dinner with them and usually have an excuse that would make it impossible for him to stay overnight. Aiden eventually considered his home to be in Springfield with Mike and Bob and of course Pete, his love.

Aiden returned from one of his infrequent visits with his parents, obviously shaken. Almost in tears, he explained to his two dads and Pete the announcement his father had made. ‘I saw you and that fairy Pete kissing. Apparently you have chosen a path of sin. You are no longer welcome in this house. I will no longer support your studies at that faithless university where you became bewitched by that degenerate boy. I will no longer pay for your car’s insurance, gas or repairs. You have made the choice to travel down the road of debauchery. I will not pay for your travels on that road.’

Now in a defeated voice Aiden continued, “I will have to drop out of the university at the end of this term. Right now I need to find a part-time job so I can earn enough to keep my car.”

Bob reached for the trembling young man’s hand, “Aiden, I consider you like a son. You are a remarkable person with a brilliant future. I am not going to let your nasty father hold you back. I will provide any financial assistance you need to continue your life as it is. However, you must make one promise.”

An elated but confused Aiden asked, “What is your requirement?”

Bob replied, “When I am old and senile you must agree to look after me.”

Aiden, with great relief replied, “That is impossible, you might get old but you will never be senile. Love you and thanks. I’ll be with you forever.”

That evening Pete had a suggestion as the two cuddled in their bed in their new home. Aiden replied, “You are devious. Let’s do it.”

A week later Pete and Aiden met with Pastor Dick. The pastor assumed the meeting had to do with their work at Hallelujah Christian Camp the following summer. He was not happy with what transpired. Aiden began, “My father has thrown me out of his house, just because I love Pete. If you cannot convince my father to reconsider his decision to no longer help me financially as I complete university, there will be grave consequences for you and your Word of Jesus Church. When I was fifteen, a trusting, naive minor, Deacon Jones sexually molested me in the church. Both you as the supervisor of the perverted Deacon and the Church are legally liable for this abuse. If you cannot convince my father to reconsider his sinful decision, I will file a complaint with the city police. Jason, another innocent boy abused by the Deacon has agreed to also make a complaint. You knew that the Deacon molested Jason. I assume that is why the Deacon made a quick departure. You sent Jason to a conversion therapy program to cure him of his homosexual desires, desires that our God gave him at birth. What you do not know is that Jason realized what was happening. He only cooperated with the program so his parents would assume their child had been cleansed. Jason desperately wanted to get out of his parents’ home. So when he returned from the program he acted like a sexless zombie. Since he appeared to be cured of his God given desires, his parents permitted him to go away for his university studies. Now he is far away attending school in New York City, living a full gay life. While his parents fully support him, they are not aware of his very active gay lifestyle. When I texted him that I was going to confront you he replied with full support. The cruel therapy you and his parents forced him into, did not leave him unscathed. He is seeing a psychiatrist in New York to help him overcome the damage forced on him by you. As his parents pay for the psychiatrist, they believe he is continuing to be cured of his homosexuality while he is actually being helped to accept himself as he is, a happy gay guy. I have a suggestion. You could tell my father that if he disowns his flesh and blood he will no longer be welcome at Word of Jesus Church. If my father does not agree to continue to support my university studies and car expenses within two weeks, we will have another conversation prior to my filing a police report. If the publicity of my abuse does not destroy the Church and your career, the law suits filed by Jason and myself will. On a brighter note. We look forward to another summer working at Hallelujah Christian Camp. Hopefully Coach Win will return for another soccer mini-camp.”

A little over a week later Aiden received a letter from his father stating that the university fees and car expenses would continue to be paid. Aiden was relieved that the pastor had been able to convince his father. If he had not, Aiden planned to send the pastor a photo of him smiling while fucking an unidentified ass.

Aiden did continue to visit his parents. Pete did not go with him and his name was never mentioned. Aiden refused to attend Word of Jesus Church. His parents attended his university graduation ceremony and took him out to dinner. Pete was not included. The parents were not aware of the wedding ceremony of Aiden and Pete a month after their graduation. The two loving dads were the official witnesses and gave them a Hawaiian honeymoon as a wedding gift. The parents were never invited to the apartment in New City that Aiden and Pete shared after graduation.

The boys’ professional careers were challenging and productive. In addition to their work, Aiden volunteered at a local theater organization and Pete enjoyed working with athletic young men as the high school assistant soccer coach. Life was good for Pete and Aiden.

Mike and Bob

Pete now considered his home to be with his father in Springfield, and moved all his personal belongings to his new home. Aiden also gradually moved his stuff to what he now considered his new home with his two loving dads, away from his biological father. Eventually all that was left in his childhood home were pajamas and the tight white Fruit-of-the Loom briefs. He never wore pajamas except when visiting his parents overnight which was extremely rare. Pete helped him select new underwear, boxer briefs` in a rainbow of colors, made from soft micro-fiber material. The clinging material created a nice package for Aiden’s ample bulge and the viewing pleasure of the men of the house, Pete and the two dads.

At their first university break after moving in, Bob suggested the four work out at V & V Fitness Center. They all wore workout clothes to V & V and took clothes to change into later. After the workout, Pete and Bob suggested they all visit the sauna. The boys followed their two naked dads who carried towels to sit on. The dads sat on benches across from their sons who also sat naked on towels. Since maturity, except for the time Mike walked in on Pete as he jerked off and their visit to V & V once during a college break, this was the first time the boys and dads saw each other naked. All four, while attempting not to be obvious, checked out the others. Since they were all comfortable with their bodies there was no embarrassment. After breaking the ice on nudity, in the future, when at home, any of them would feel comfortable walking naked from the shower to their bedroom or going into the kitchen naked for a quick snack. The following year after the dads bought the spacious condo with a private deck, the four would sun bathe naked. Bob privately told Mike, “While I might consider Aiden my son, he obviously is not my biological son. His impressive dick puts my average one to shame.”

While Dale moved in with Maggie two months after Ellen’s death, he did not officially acknowledge there living together until after their wedding a year later. At that time he sold his home and paid Mike an amount equal to half the appraised value for ownership of the house he and Maggie now owned together. Soon after Bob sold his condo. He and Mike bought an upscale condo in Apple Hill, the development where his friend Tomas lived. While visiting Tomas, (Chapters 7 – 10) Mike was introduced to muscle magazines and G-strings and soon after, a lunch with friends of Tomas, including Coach Win, Mike was introduced to the joy of fucking. After moving in to their new condo they were invited to Tomas’s home. Mike accepted the invitation after informing Tomas that he and Bob were in a totally monogamous relationship and would not mess around. Their host did offer a delicious Polish dinner followed by hot gay porn watched on his giant HD TV.

Mike had told a small lie about being a monogamous couple. They visited Bruce and Todd every three months to help the farmers with paperwork, farm reports and tax returns. Each visit included a delicious meal prepared by Todd followed by fun with the farmers. By unspoken agreement their play time was hands only. Mike and Pete looked forward to playing with and stroking Todd’s magnum uncut dick. Todd would moan in pleasure when one would place his finger at the tip of the uncovered moist with precum dickhead and the other would then wrap their hand around the dick and pull the skin up over the finger. Then the skin covered dickhead was massaged with the probing finger as the skin was pulled up and back slightly being fucked by the finger. Although they would have enjoyed having Todd cum while the finger was held under the skin, Bruce would be on his knees observing and waiting for the eruption. Every farm visit included Bruce receiving a creamy protein drink from each of the three.

Two months after Maggie married Dale, Mike and Bob wed. They selected a gay friendly country inn located about a two hour drive from both Springfield and State University. The dads met their sons as well as daughter, Kathy, and her boyfriend, Jason, at the inn on a Friday afternoon. The inn’s wedding package included staying in the honeymoon suite, the services of a justice of the peace, an intimate dinner, flowers and Champagne. Pete and Aiden were the official witnesses at the ceremony Friday evening. The newlyweds went to their suite to celebrate their nuptials. The boys shared one room down the hall while Kathy and Jason were in another. Kathy and Jason returned to the university after breakfast Saturday morning. The four men explored the area by car Saturday and Sunday and also took short hikes in the scenic country side. They visited local attractions, touristy shops and enjoyed each other’s company at small restaurants and a winery. Their rooms at the inn were refuges where they could be away from the complications of work and university while relaxing as only men who love men can relax.

Sunday afternoon Mike and Bob said goodbye to their sons and drove back to Springfield while the boys returned to the university.

And they all lived happily ever after!

………………………………………………………

This concludes the story of how Mike Found Himself. The same day this final chapter was posted, my next tale was available, The Connecticut River Boys. The story of two men begins in 2010. Following the party where Dave and Craig, both in their sixties, celebrated forty years of love and togetherness a life changing event transformed their world of happiness. They struggle to move forward as they look back at their life together. Forty years earlier, two very different appearing guys in their 20s, an auto mechanic and a college student, met during a Vermont snow storm. Their different backgrounds helped blend them into a loving couple. The story title, The Connecticut River Boys, represents their each: Being conceived on the bank of the river (five years and 60 miles / 100 km.) apart, Coming of age in their hometowns along the river, Meeting within sight of the river during a snowstorm, and Living together most of their lives in Hartford, the largest city along the 400 miles / 640 km of the river.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice ending.

Just a couple questions. Mike didn’t invite his daughter to the wedding?

Sunday afternoon Mike and Pete said goodbye to their sons and drove back to Springfield while the boys returned to the university.” Didn’t you mean Bob?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Actually, I forgot to invite the daughter, not Mike's fault.  I might edit the chapter and include her.  Thanks for the correction, Will edit the chapter to get Mike in bed with Bob, not his son

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Thanks  purrbaby,   The last two paragraphs have been edited to include daughter Kathy at the wedding and change Pete to Bob as the person Mike returned home with

Edited by Tallguyct
  • Like 2
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Tallguyct said:

Actually, I forgot to invite the daughter, not Mike's fault.  I might edit the chapter and include her.  Thanks for the correction, Will edit the chapter to get Mike in bed with Bob, not his son

Or I guess it could be a jump off for an entirely new story going in a totally different direction? But I think Bob is a much better matchup, changing the paragraph makes more sense.             😬    👨‍❤️‍👨

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

a lovely ending for a great story 👍

btw : « At that time he sold his home and paid Mike an amount equal to half the appraised value for ownership of the house he and Maggie know owned together. » shouldn’t it be « now » ? 😬

Link to comment

Thanks for sharing this enjoyable story! I liked the message about changing your lifestyle to make your life better (and probably longer). As I said near the beginning of this story, I liked the fact that it is about older gay men. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..