Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,880 Words
  • 1,454 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 8. An Educational Afternoon

As Tomas walked out of the bedroom to prepare lunch Mike admired the mature, firm, rounded, hairless ass. He then stared at the pile of G-strings in the drawer. Tomas had said to select any one. While Mike was proud of his body as compared to his body of four months earlier, it was no match to the handsome, hard, muscular physique of Tomas. Which G-string would look best on a 45 year old body that was halfway between hunk and flab? Red? Too bright, Brown or black? Too dull? Pink or lavender? Too gay at this time, maybe later when he got to know Tomas better and more important his orientation. So many colors. Finally he shut his eyes and fingered trough the pile to find the softest. Opening his eyes he held a pale green G-string. With some reluctance he removed his clothes and looked in the mirror. Would this body be appealing to the hot Pole? Then he reminded himself that Tomas had pursued him and that he was certainly aware of what he would see when Mike was naked, or at least almost naked. He was relieved that his dick was behaving. The muscle men photos had inspired it to grow. The thought of looking ridiculous in a G-string had caused it to shrivel. Mike wished it would inflate a little to help fill out the scanty piece of clothing.

When he walked into the dining room Tomas smiled. “Wow, you look great. Light green looks good on you. Excellent choice. I hope you feel as charming as you look.”

Tomas had set the table with himself at the head and Mike close to him on the side. Tomas sat after Mike was seated. With Tomas at the end and Mike close at the side their knees touched as Tomas seated himself. Mike’s natural reaction was to pull back. He then assumed Tomas wanted this connection so he moved his knee back to a normal sitting position. Both men acted as if they were oblivious to the contact. As Tomas spooned a moderate serving of bigos onto Mike’s plate he explained that the dishes with their blue design were from Bolesławiech, a town famous for its ceramic tableware. He also comment that while bigos was delicious it was not necessarily a healthy food. While he generally avoided red meat, he made an exception of this food that reminded him of his mother’s kitchen. “You may make up for the small serving by eating the salads.” Mike did not have to fake his opinion of the delicious taste of this old country food. He had not anticipated a main meal with a cabbage and sour kraut base would be so delicious. During the meal the knees touched with no pressure given and no pull back. When they completed the bigos and salad Tomas asked his guest if he would like a cup of old style Polish coffee. Tomas stood and carried the plates and serving dishes to the kitchen as Mike once again admired the awesome bare ass with a string running up the crack. He returned with a milk pitcher and sugar bowl filled with packets of no calorie sweetener. Returning to the kitchen, giving another bare ass panorama, he returned carrying two glasses filled with coffee. “This is old style Polish coffee, the way my parents drank coffee when I was a child if coffee was available. Today if you were served coffee in a Polish home it would most likely be made in an American style coffee maker such as a Mr. Coffee. It would taste as bland as I find most American coffee, not the strong flavor of this old style coffee which is called ‘Turkish Coffee in Poland’. You must wait a few minutes to drink it. It is made by putting a spoonful of finely ground coffee in a glass. The glass is then filled with boiling water. The coffee grounds float in the water and eventually sink to the bottom. There will be about a half inch (little over 1 cm) of coffee mud in the bottom of your cup when you are finished. You do not drink that. It should be ready to drink when I return with the sernik? (Polish cheesecake). If you want, add sweetener and milk now and stir. Another trip to the kitchen and more leering at the bare ass. Tomas then returned with two dessert plates of sernik.

When Mike burned his fingers when he attempted to pick up his coffee Tomas apologized, “Sorry, I should have warned you. Hold the glass at the top like this.”

Mike told his host the cheesecake was delicious and coffee interesting. Tomas graciously accepted the praise of the dessert and told Mike that the coffee was an acquired taste and that most Americans and probably younger Poles would not find the coffee as delicious as he did.

Then Mike got the nerve to ask the question he was afraid to ask, “Tomas, I have a question. Why did you select me to be your hiking partner and then good friend? You have a great personality and are very outgoing, while I tend to be shy. You have an attractive body while I am to say the least just an ordinary guy. You are physically fit while I am a work in progress. You are a La Meer man while I am just an Old Spice guy. You are world experienced while I rarely leave Springfield. From your comments you are well read while I am somewhat of a couch potato watching too much TV. You have a respected successful career while I have a well paying but boring job. Why choose me as a fiend?”

“Wow, you certainly undersell yourself. While I enjoy hiking there is not another person in our group that I would want to have a serious conversation with. I latched on to you because you were the new comer. If I had found you boring our conversation would have ended in ten minutes. But you were an interesting person. To imagine that at the age of 45 you took the wreck your body had turned into both physically and emotionally onto a course of self-improvement was an impressive project. It’s easy to have such grandiose plans, but it is difficult to implement them. Generally men in your situation go on a diet, loose a few pounds and then gradually go back to their old habits. The same is with their exercise programs. They join a gym, give more attention to buying the appropriate clothes and shoes than actual exercise and within a month go less often and soon find a reason every day to not go. You overcame the hardship of giving up alcohol, cigarettes and a killer diet. You began a sensible exercise program. You expanded your social network. You did all this cheerfully and with a positive attitude. That is impressive, extremely impressive. I have many friends who are more impressed with my occupation, my home in an exclusive neighborhood and my Porsche 911 then they are of me as a human. If I did not have those ‘things’ I would not have many of my so-called friends. You were different. You were easy to talk to. You don’t even know I own a Porsche as I drive a five year old Subaru Outback to hiking adventures. You did not know I lived in an exclusive area. You did not gush over the fact that I was a surgeon. You my friend accepted me as who I am, deep down a caring guy. I found our conversations to be easy. You seemed genuinely interested in my life, not my possessions. Then I wondered if we were likeminded in other ways. The placement of the muscle magazines in front of you where you sat in the living room was no accident. Most men would either ignore them or make negative comments. Your reaction was what I had anticipated and hoped for. And finally the fact that you agreed to try something new, wearing only a G-string impressed me. I realize it must have been difficult for you to consent to expose your body. Many men would have been too self-conscious about their body and not be willing to do what you did. I am impressed with the body I see today and look forward to seeing the final product in a few months.” As Tomas made this last statement he pressed his knee against Mike’s.

Then Tomas made an interesting suggestion. “If you have time, I would like to show you the exercise equipment I have in the basement.” Mike, who was now feeling a warmth in his crotch after Tomas’s comments about their relationship and knee pressing replied that he had all afternoon and would be interested in seeing the exercise equipment (and hopefully Tomas’s equipment).

Mike was impressed with the mini gym in the basement. There were machines to develop arms, legs and abs. There was a treadmill and elliptical trainer as well as weight lifting equipment. Tomas suggested exercises on the arm, leg and abs machines followed by twenty minutes on the elliptical trainer while Tomas ran on the treadmill. The wall facing the equipment was all mirrored. While on the elliptical Mike had an opportunity to think about his surroundings and what might happen. These thoughts were transmitted from his brain to his dick that started to show interest. At first Mike was embarrassed that he might be showing a happy bulge and attempted to think it down. Then while he watched the bouncing bulge of Tomas he convinced himself that his friend would not be surprised if he displayed happiness.

Tomas then announced, “If you have had enough it is shower time. As they stepped off their machines Tomas led him to the bathroom. The shower stall was large enough for two or possible more. Tomas then suggested, “You may shower first or if you are willing we could go in together.”

Mike’s dick had deflated as they walked from the exercise equipment to the shower. The dick immediately sent a message to the brain, ‘Please, we should shower together.’ Mike replied to Tomas’s suggestion, “Since I am new to getting close to a guy you will have to be my leader. If you suggest we shower together I say sure.”

Tomas immediately removed his G-string revealing the most beautiful cock Mike had ever seen. Not only beautiful but large. The shaft hung down over large, low hanging balls. Skin covered the entire head with an opening just beyond it. Tomas reached down, pulled the skin back and then up over the head again. Mike wondered if that was a special show just for him or if his friend did it every time his masterpiece was exposed. The fact that the entire crotch area was clean shaven except for a neatly trimmed crown over the dick enhanced the view. The balls, shaft and entire area except for the crown glistened with sweat. Mike’s less impressive piece was now rock hard dripping precum.

Tomas leaned in to the shower area and turned on the water which drenched the entire area from a long, wide rain shower head. There was also a hand held shower that would enable washing any body part from multiple directions. Tomas indicated that Mike should enter the raining shower. He followed. Taking a luffa and soap off a shelf in the shower he handed them to Mike. “Would you please scrub my back?” He turned his back and fetching ass toward Mike. Taking the luffa Mike applied soap to it. Although he had never seen such a bathing accessory he assumed it should be used the same as a wash cloth. Tomas moaned, “You have a magic hand. That feels great.” Mike thought to himself, ‘Not as great as the sensations I am getting.’ He scrubbed from the shoulders down the back to his waist. With some embarrassment he continued to the lower back and finally the firm bubbles of the ass. “Thank you, thank you” said the friend. By impulse Mike ran it up the ass crack. Obviously this was not overstepping as the moans of pleasure continued.

“Now it is my turn to wash you.” Mike turned around as Tomas took a fresh luffa, soaped it and scrubbed the virgin back. The feeling was incredible. Tomas finished the back scrub with an invasive wash of the ass crack. “Turn around and I will do your front.” Mike with his hard dick faced his friend. His was not the only hard dick. “Considering where the luffa just was I’ll use my hands to wash you.” Tomas soaped his hands and gently gave a massaging wash first to the face, then arms with a stop at each pit, then chest and stomach. He then kneeled and did each leg and foot. The hard dick and balls were ignored. Standing he said, “We’ll leave the best for last. Please wash me. Mike eagerly did as instructed scrubbing and exploring the handsome body. Mike also ignored the dick and balls. While he was on his knees washing Tomas’s feet the older man requested, “Would you please wash my dick and balls.” The rock hard uncut piece was at eye level. Except for the quick hand job in the sauna this would be the first time Mike touched another man’s dick. Also the first time he had the opportunity to examine one close up. He gently washed the shaft with his hand. He did not know what to do about the skin covering the head. Just then Tomas reached down and pulled the skin back. Mike with great tenderness washed the head with his hand. As he did love juice dripped out. Before Mike could wash the balls Tomas reached down and pulled him up. “I almost lost it. Let me finish you.” Tomas kneeled and washed Mike’s hard dick with just water. Then to the shock of Mike his friend leaned in and placed his lips on the dick head. While Mike had often seen guys getting blow jobs when he watched porn on his computer he assumed this was something that just porn actors did. When Tomas swallowed all of is dick, Mike had sensations he had never felt before or even imagined one could have. Tomas pulled his mouth back and plunged in again. After a couple more mouth strokes Mike felt his juices rising. As he shouted “I’m cumming.” Tomas wrapped his arms around Mike’s ass to steady him with the dick deeply implanted in his mouth. Had Mike not grabbed Tomas’s shoulder to steady himself as he exploded down the throat he might have crashed to the floor bringing Tomas who still had his arms wrapped around his waist with him. Tomas stood and held his friend who was dizzy having had the most intense organism of his life. As Mike relaxed Tomas stepped back. “Let me finish myself.” Standing while facing Mike he began stroking himself. Mike was surprised when the handsome piece of man meat began spewing spurt after spurt onto his dick and balls. A smiling Tomas then said, “Sorry about that. My fantasy is to cum on a hot guy and you are a hottie. Stand still, I’ll clean you.” Tomas took the hand held shower spray and cleaned his spunk off of Mike.

Stepping out of the shower, Tomas handed Mike a luxurious soft bath sheet. After each had dried themselves Tomas suggested, “Let’s take a short rest.” He grabbed two more bath sheets and led Mike to an exercise mat. With the towels covering the wide mat they laid side by side. The rest only lasted about fifteen minutes as Tomas began running his hands over Mike’s body. Their second love session was similar to the first except this time they were on the floor. When Mike told his friend that today was the first time he had ever touched another’s dick except for a quick and meaningless hand job in the fitness center sauna Tomas told him to explore if he desired. Mike took the soft uncut dick in hand and played with the skin rolling it up and back. Almost immediately the dick was standing tall. Mike kissed it but was hesitant about actually putting it in his mouth. Tomas then pushed Mike onto his back and started another blow job. After swallowing Mike’s second cumming Tomas kneeled and jerked another load onto Mike’s dick and balls. Tomas then went to the bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth and towel to clean his friend.

Returning home wearing the soft pale green G-string under his hiking pants he found a note from Maggie stating she would be with clients until about 6:00. She suggested they go out to dinner and that she would call him when she was free and they could meet at Tokyo Café for dinner.

Mike went to their bedroom and checked the condom count. He had counted them the previous evening. There was one less. Obviously she had a fun morning while he had a fun afternoon. It was obvious why she was so supportive of his hiking.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed Mike's afternoon with Thomas! The time together was very sensual for both men. Your writing did an excellent job capturing their feelings and arousing mine! I needed a cold shower after reading this chapter. 😷😉❤ Thanks. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Jeff - I hope you saved water by finding someone to shower with.  Thanks for reading - more to cum.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..