What young gay men think of other young gay men.

What YOU think about YOU is more important than what anyone else thinks about you.

Of course by the time you figure that out, you probably aren't young anymore.

I came to that realization at around 24 or so. Best one ever.

Yes, there is a wide range of gay men out there, but I also think this makes another point.  If we want society, in general, to be more accepting of gays, maybe we first need to be more accepting of each other.  Yes, there are people who may rub us the wrong way or are not someone we would want to hang around with,  but to be intolerant of them is making you no better than the Westboro crazies. 

• Like 1

Yet another topic on gay culture where not a single masculine, "straight acting" gay guy was interviewed. I wonder if they even remember we exist? *pukes*

You're masculine and straight acting? Interesting self-assessment :P

Yet another topic on gay culture where not a single masculine, "straight acting" gay guy was interviewed. I wonder if they even remember we exist? *pukes*

To some that's a cop out.

If you don't lisp like a leaking steam engine, wear a rainbow t-shirt and drive a Miata, you a either a closet case or a hiding from yourself.

It's interesting how some that demand diversity shun it in their own community.

I would have more in common with aliens from the Andromeda galaxy than the kids in that video.

m31b_zps14d43f47.jpg

I heard Andremedan boys are cute :P

A culture, an institution, or a group is just something we invent for ourselves. It makes life easier to live to feel like you belong into something bigger than yourself.

Drop the lisp, the eye shadow, and the fashion sense; you are just a boy, who like to be with other boys in a romantic and sexual way.