Your loving partner called five minutes ago to announce that your quite evening together has suddenly become a dinner party of six. The simple salad and two chicken cutlets you had been planning to make won’t be enough for six guests that will be there in less than hour. Checking the freezer you find some shrimp, a piece of frozen cod, and three small cuts of steak.  What do you do to create the perfect dinner party that your partner has told his guests you do all the time?

Boxers and an apron Sasha?  Sounds like something you'd do :P  I bet you sing while you cook too. :P  Cute story tho, and I believe every word because I've been there more than once.  But, I'd have on tee shirt and panties.  Hubby would say, "You might want to put on some pants before they get here. :o  :funny:

• Haha 1

Boxers and an apron Sasha?  Sounds like something you'd do :P  I bet you sing while you cook too. :P  Cute story tho, and I believe every word because I've been there more than once.  But, I'd have on tee shirt and panties.  Hubby would say, "You might want to put on some pants before they get here. :o  :funny:

i have been known to commit butchery nearly naked...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1