Please give them a

C James

And let us not forget the Anthology Coordinator himself, CJ. Not only was this the biggest anthology yet, but it was by far the easiest for me.

Everyone please give a HUGE thank you to CJames for doing this for us.

thank_you.jpg

A heartful thank you guys! Thanks to you guys, Gay Authors is a special place to hundreds of writers like me. The Anthology allows writers of all age and genres to come together and that's great! :worship::worship:

Apart from these persons, I would also like to thank the one(s) who decided to insert this hot picture in my story. It's great and made me blush. :wub: THANKS!

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator
And let us not forget the Anthology Coordinator himself, CJ. Not only was this the biggest anthology yet, but it was by far the easiest for me.

Everyone please give a HUGE thank you to CJames for doing this for us.

Hear, hear! CJ was a delight to work with and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks also to all the authors (apart from the pesky Australian), editors and beta-readers -- I enjoyed reading the stories and I was amazed by the quality. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next anthology.

Allow me to join the other GA members in thanking CJ, Graeme, Nick and Joe for all their work on this project.

Thanks to Kitty too for "blazing the trail".

:wub:

Conner