Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not as much of a post-whore as you are. I'm still in training. :worship:

Me also think that you've finished your training. for the last week or so you've manage to battle for the title of the most post of the day with beastkid and benji.

having join the forum at the same time, you'd have more post than CJ himself. :P

not competing, haha,,, tho you're right Benji gets it most of the time.. For a while earlier it seemed like I could get it for today,, but like I said in another discussion, you snooze, you loose.

Beating Benji is difficult. I'm probably 2nd or 3rd today. YOU were ahead of me earlier. ;)

well the key word in that phrase is *were* not you.. I had to leave for the airport a few hours. now you 2 guys are well ahead of me, :P

I had to leave earlier as well. I also had some work to do.

exactly,, some of us aren't on the forum ready to respond every single minute of the day

I'm on it more than I should be, but there are two users that make me look as if I post very little. :P I call this dymanic duo The Beauty Parlor Gossip Queens.

I'm on it more than I should be, but there are two users that make me look as if I post very little. :P I call this dymanic duo The Beauty Parlor Gossip Queens.

B) ...........Should be a very interesting weekend!!!!!!!!! :P

You got a good point,, yes you can post a lot by yourself, and gossip a lot,, but it's hard to be having a discussion if you don't have other people who will answer and keep the discussion alive. Benji and BK are good at it. In fact, it's more they're pro at it.

Yes, I'm being challenged. I suppose my aim will be to have over 300 posts by the end of the weekend. lol

well, If you keep going at 30 or so posts per day you will get that aim easily.

You got a good point,, yes you can post a lot by yourself, and gossip a lot,, but it's hard to be having a discussion if you don't have other people who will answer and keep the discussion alive. Benji and BK are good at it. In fact, it's more they're pro at it.

You're not so bad at it yourself.

They are good at keeping the discussion alive. I may tease them, but they're actually a lot of fun. They know I am only jesting when I call the the Beauty Parlor Gossip Queens. After all, if they are guilty of being gossip queens, so am I. I started that whole thing when they were talking about how much I post. I am no mach for them in that department. Still I post more than most. :P