Celebrating Anything?

• Site Administrator
I will pretend I know what that means :)

Oh..I'm also celebrating Australia's great win over India yesterday, thus retaining the Border-Gavaskar trophy and equalling the world record of 16 consecutive Test wins...

They certainly cut it fine, though. I still can't believe the last three wickets fell so quickly.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pretend I know what that means :)

After graduating from high-school, one has to do a three year Bachelors (Graduate) and a two year Masters (Post-Graduate) course.

For doctors it is different...too many degrees and specializations. Engineers also have a different degree plan. :)

Oh..I'm also celebrating Australia's great win over India yesterday, thus retaining the Border-Gavaskar trophy and equalling the world record of 16 consecutive Test wins...
They certainly cut it fine, though. I still can't believe the last three wickets fell so quickly.

Well, Australia was playing with 13 players... :P:P:P

B) .......Actually I'm hoping to hit 1,000 sooner than that :P But you my friend, will *cough* *cough* are on a roll :P

*Hands Benji a cough syrup*

I'm not on a roll .... :P I have a mate with whom I am chatting a lot on the boards... :) tlwritingtiger is a great person to converse with... :P

*Hands Benji a cough syrup*

I'm not on a roll .... :P I have a mate with whom I am chatting a lot on the boards... :) tlwritingtiger is a great person to converse with... :P

B) ........So I noticed Tiger has been afflicted with your postwhoring disease :P

Not mine...Cj's....I do not have any disease!! :P:P

BeaStKid

(Points at his custom title)

B) ......You of course neglected to mention your nomination of Princess of Post :P and strike disease, call it an afflication :wacko:

ENOUGH!!!! :off:

I was Never! If anyone deserves to be nominated for that post, it is Kevin....He is, after all, the second most prolific of 'em all!!!

B) ............I agree Kevin should have gotten the nod, but............we nominated you instead :P

B) ............I agree Kevin should have gotten the nod, but............we nominated you instead :P

that's a conspiracy!!!!!!! I will not tolerate it! I will go to either our King or our Queen!!!! Or better, to the rightful nominee of the title!

If, and that is a big if, i have been nominated, I humbly decline and pass the torch to Kevin.... :)

BeaStKid16.gif

that's a conspiracy!!!!!!! I will not tolerate it! I will go to either our King or our Queen!!!! Or better, to the rightful nominee of the title!

If, and that is a big if, i have been nominated, I humbly decline and pass the torch to Kevin.... :)

BeaStKid16.gif

B) .........Ok, but I should let you know.....I think the King & Queen were both behind your nomination :P

BeaStKid16.gif

B) .........Ok, but I should let you know.....I think the King & Queen were both behind your nomination :P

You two are well on your way to surpassing Kevin. :lol:

B) ...........No way!! we might do this once a month :whistle: other than that we are on different time zones.............Good night BK!!

That's right! Kevin is on a holiday...the reason for his sporadic presence.....otherwise..............................................

That's right! Kevin is on a holiday...the reason for his sporadic presence.....otherwise..............................................

B) ......Yeah!! besides in addition to your 60 post the other day, I see you already have 40 today.........I only have 25 :P

B) ......Yeah!! besides in addition to your 60 post the other day, I see you already have 40 today.........I only have 25 :P

I'm still not as much of a post-whore as you are. I'm still in training. :worship: