Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating 7 months with my boyfriend

Congratulations!

We'll see how it turns out, but I think I did rather well on a quiz today in Calculus III. Of the two problems, only one required calculation and my process followed the examples from the textbook rather well. The second was entirely a conceptual question, so who knows how that one went... it was worth only 5/20 points anyway :P

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating 7 months with my boyfriend

WOOO HOOOO that's awesome dude!! :worship::worship:

I wish you both much happiness and joy together :)

Congratulations!

We'll see how it turns out,

:lol:

I thought this was in reference to Desert's post about celebrating 7 months with his boyfriend :lol:

but I think I did rather well on a quiz today in Calculus III. Of the two problems, only one required calculation and my process followed the examples from the textbook rather well. The second was entirely a conceptual question, so who knows how that one went... it was worth only 5/20 points anyway :P

Awesome!

I hope you aced it :)

A big Congratulations to you, Kevin!!!

Wow!! That's awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks, dude! :D

I'm celebrating a hectic but pleasant week :)

• Site Administrator
I'm celebrating that I passed my driving test today and can now drive on my own!! Even if I only did just pass and if I had made one more mistake I would have failed :lol:

It's still worth celebrating, even if it was close :P

300 Posts!!

It didn't take NEARLY as long as getting up to 200 did... hmm. I must be more active on the boards lately.

Congrats!!

I'm celebrating that I passed my driving test today and can now drive on my own!! Even if I only did just pass and if I had made one more mistake I would have failed :lol:

Yayy! For you...Can't wait to get mine...Wait...I have mine...Oh, Can't wait to get mine legally.. :P

BeaStKid

I'm celebrating the end of almost 20 years of singlehood.

.... *squee*

AWSOME. That's definatly something worth celebrating. Congrats to the driving-test-passers (or people who ignore the rule and don't get caught (or in an accident))

I'm celebrating the arrival of my visa and return to the gayauthors forum. I was only away for not even a week but it seems like forever. And I might not have internet access for quite some time now because I'm moving (again) *yipeee*. Knowing my luck Dom will post a zillion chapters while I'm without internet access :( . O well, as long as my fellow Domaholics mark all the spoilers in the forums with a big red *SPOILER*

Celebrating the fact that the richest Indian just became the Richest Person in the World!

Mr. Mukesh Ambani just became the richest person in the world owing to the robust Indian Stock Market. His current wealth stands at Rs 2.5 lac crores.

Also celebrating the fact that the Indian Stock Market's Bombay Stock Exchange, popularly known as the Sensex, just crossed 20,000!

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

Celebrating that today at work I found out that I have another paid week of holidays to use up this year :D .

Here I thought I only had one week left, and surprise!!!!

Can't wait to take some time off.

Steve B)

Celebrating that today at work I found out that I have another paid week of holidays to use up this year :D .

Here I thought I only had one week left, and surprise!!!!

Can't wait to take some time off.

Steve B)

oo how fun! like finding money in an old pair of jeans

I'm celebrating finishing exams which marks the end of school FOREVER for me (except uni)... 5 weeks until I find out how I went...

oo how fun! like finding money in an old pair of jeans

I'm celebrating finishing exams which marks the end of school FOREVER for me (except uni)... 5 weeks until I find out how I went...

Congrats on finishing school until you're off to University. :)

Krista

• Site Administrator

I got second prize with my scones at a local cooking contest. That isn't as impressive as it sounds, as there were only three entries in that particular class 0:)

I also won a prize with one of my photos :D That one I'm a lot prouder about ;)

I got second prize with my scones at a local cooking contest. That isn't as impressive as it sounds, as there were only three entries in that particular class 0:)

I also won a prize with one of my photos :D That one I'm a lot prouder about ;)

Care to share your Secret Scone Recipe (SSR)? I've been look for a good one for quite some time...