Celebrating Anything?

Hi everybody,

:wub: Welcome on earth :wub:12.gif

As an happy greatgrandfather for the 3rd time, I'm celebrating the birth this night of IAGO</b>, the son of my granddaughter Yaelle.

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm celebrating getting a 90.85 UAI (university admissions index) and having a nice new boyfriend who looks identical to me and can speak english properly :wacko:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,

:wub: Welcome on earth :wub:

As an happy greatgrandfather for the 3rd time, I'm celebrating the birth this night of IAGO</b>, the son of my granddaughter Yaelle.

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm celebrating getting a 90.85 UAI (university admissions index) and having a nice new boyfriend who looks identical to me and can speak english properly :wacko:

congratulations.gif

Hi everybody,

:wub: Welcome on earth :wub:12.gif

Hey, Congrats! That's a real great news! I hope that both of them are well! the greatgrandfather must be proud

My mom called me yesterday (Saturday 1/19/2008) and told me that there was an envelope from the Office of the California Secretary of State. I had her open it because I was pretty sure that I knew what it was, and I was right. It was the certified Domestic Partnership Agreement for me and Doug! I told him as soon as he got back to the dorm. Now it's legal. He and I are domestic partners, with all of the rights of any married couple in California -- except marriage. :wub:

We even have to file our California state income tax returns as "Married Filing Jointly". We still have to file our Federal taxes as "Single". I got my copy of TurboTax (income tax calculation software) and it allows for this very messy situation. We'll use TT to do Doug and my Federal taxes as MFJ, then do our California State taxes as MFJ, then go back and redo our Federal taxes as Single. TT claims that it will do it all correctly and keep everything straight. Or gay. Or whatever. :lol:

Colin B)

congrats collin and doug!!!

WELLL i am celebrating that...

THE NY GIANTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! WHOO HOO LETS GO GIANTS!!

(yes i kno i am a girl and i watch football its wierd. lol :D )

Edited by CoLeYy

Aww, Congrats Old Bob, on becoming a Great Grandfather again. :wub:

Congrats on Receiving a 90.85 on your Exams Writeincode. :worship:

And, Congratulations Colin and Doug!! So cute. :)

Krista

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

In case anyone missed it, C James has just passed his two year anniversary at GA :2thumbs:

If anyone doesn't know who C James is, he's GA the member with the most posts (by over 1500) who claims to be a shy, retiring lurker who doesn't use cliffhangers... :blink: He managed to reach 3000 posts in his first year of membership, though old age is slowing him down -- he only made about 2500 in his second year. :P

YAY CJ!! YOU ROCK!

Okay, now that I'm done with that, I'm celebrating the memory of the first time I meet some one who turned into a lover, then later a wonderful friend. Unfortunately, I lost him nearly two years ago to a senseless death. He left behind me, his family and his wonderful boyfriend who I have a great friendship with. :(

Rose :read:

Yeah for CJ! :music: In fact, I knew about that and was thinking what to do. Well, it seems as if he has been affected by our accusations of 'postaholic' and posted less. :(

But we all love you, CJ! :D You're the only goat I will never eat! Ok, that doesn't sound to comforting, does it? :P

:hug: , Rose

Take care,

Ieshwar

In case anyone missed it, C James has just passed his two year anniversary at GA :2thumbs:

If anyone doesn't know who C James is, he's GA the member with the most posts (by over 1500) who claims to be a shy, retiring lurker who doesn't use cliffhangers... :blink: He managed to reach 3000 posts in his first year of membership, though old age is slowing him down -- he only made about 2500 in his second year. :P

YAY, Congrats CJ, you're the very best one of the pillar of the GA,,

ya he's slowing down,, even now,, it doesn't happen that often that we see him high up in the top poster of the day,,,

Happy Anniversary, CJ :):2thumbs:

YAY CJ!! YOU ROCK!

Okay, now that I'm done with that, I'm celebrating the memory of the first time I meet some one who turned into a lover, then later a wonderful friend. Unfortunately, I lost him nearly two years ago to a senseless death. He left behind me, his family and his wonderful boyfriend who I have a great friendship with. :(

:hug:

Sorry to hear that, Rose :(

:hug: , Rose

Take care,

Ieshwar

Sorry to hear that, Rose :(

Thanks you two. It's been two years since then, and now, as they say, it's bitter sweet memories for me. Though, me and Micheal still stay in conntact and I was sent something that Alex (my friend) had nearly finised for me, so I have something to remember him by.

YAY CJ!! YOU ROCK!