Celebrating Anything?

Welcome to the Anti-Cracker Brigade!! :) Me too a member. Joined in 2000.

LOL... I also ate half the box of laddus my sister brought. :P

:angry: ................12 hours without a smoke, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Great American Smokeout campaign

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Welcome to the Anti-Cracker Brigade!! :) Me too a member. Joined in 2000.

Fire crackers (and all fireworks) are banned in Australia unless used by a licensed technician. We still have firework displays, but private individuals letting off fireworks is illegal (still happens, though).

:angry: ................12 hours without a smoke, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Great American Smokeout campaign

Congratulations, Benji! I hope it works out :great:

Congrats to Benji for his strong will power, which is supporting him in his quest.

A BIG congrats to Graeme on his anniversary! May you have many many more to come! :hug:

Congrats to Nero for his achievement! :)

Me too celebrating the weekend, though I have school today. Getting ready for it. Saturday too should be declared a universal holiday like Sunday is!

uh, psst! ...... excuse me .......... uh .......... don't make a big deal out of this ......... but I just hit 100 posts and did it before my 1 year anniversary here ........ uh ........ I guess that's something ......... I guess .............. um ............... maybe not ............ :blink:

uh, psst! ...... excuse me .......... uh .......... don't make a big deal out of this ......... but I just hit 100 posts and did it before my 1 year anniversary here ........ uh ........ I guess that's something ......... I guess .............. um ............... maybe not ............ :blink:

WOOO Hooo congrats, Carl!!! :2thumbs::great:

Congrats Carl!!! :)

Celebrating a magic number of posts---> 1234. But I guess I'll be moving on pretty fast. My e-mail account tells me that I have around 5 more topics that have received replies. :)

BeaStKid

Well then let me be help you commemorate this moment quickly before it passes!! :great::D

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to Carl -- 100 quality posts is a lot.

Congratulations to BeaStKid, too, though I should point out that all numbers are special and magic, if you look at them the right way ;)

Well then let me be help you commemorate this moment quickly before it passes!! :great::D

Thanks Kevin.. :)

Congratulations to BeaStKid, too, though I should point out that all numbers are special and magic, if you look at them the right way ;)

Thanks...and you're quite right!! :)

• Site Administrator

Thanks, guys, but I thought this was a celebration thread, not a congratulation thread!

I'm celebrating having good friends who've left lots of kinds words for me :D

Celebrating the end of Year 12 exams, and the end of highschool. Now time for leavers! (Or schoolies for any Eastern Staters here or Spring Break I think for Yanks?)

5 days of partying and...other stuff, namely things associated with hordes of intoxicated teens.

Not over-turning cars though. :D

• Site Administrator
Celebrating the end of Year 12 exams, and the end of highschool. Now time for leavers! (Or schoolies for any Eastern Staters here or Spring Break I think for Yanks?)

5 days of partying and...other stuff, namely things associated with hordes of intoxicated teens.

Not over-turning cars though. :D

They call it Schoolies on this side of the country, and I'm pretty sure Spring Break is for a different reason in the USA (though the behaviour can be similar).

I was reading the other day about how lots of leavers descend on Rottenest Island. That's probably a good idea -- a small island overrun with teenagers celebrating the end of school. :wacko: Nothing could possibly go wrong....

That is actually amazing you say that Graeme, I am going to Rotto.

It's the most beautiful tourist destination in all of the SW in my opinion.

The major worry is that the native marsupial of Rottnest, the Quokka, is often preyed uopn by idiot leavers, last year several were jammed into a mailbox and needless for me to elaborate on what happened. :(

It's one of two major leavers destination and helps if you own a boat ;)

I suggest you look it up, next time you're in WA it's worth a visit, only a short ferry ride from Perth!

• Site Administrator
That is actually amazing you say that Graeme, I am going to Rotto.

It's the most beautiful tourist destination in all of the SW in my opinion.

The major worry is that the native marsupial of Rottnest, the Quokka, is often preyed uopn by idiot leavers, last year several were jammed into a mailbox and needless for me to elaborate on what happened. :(

It's one of two major leavers destination and helps if you own a boat ;)

I suggest you look it up, next time you're in WA it's worth a visit, only a short ferry ride from Perth!

I went to Rottenest Island back when I was around 16. I loved it then and can still remember some of it (almost thirty years later). The most annoying part was that the shutter on the camera I took was broken so I ended up with no photos :( I remember the Quokkas, too.

I haven't been back to Western Australia since then, but I'll take the family at some stage. At the moment, though, the boys are more interested in the Queensland theme parks :D