Celebrating Anything?

You can catch up. Let's race to 500. Ready... Set... GO!

congratulations.gif on your new record for the most posts in a day!!! 84 !!! :wacko: Even I cannot think of posting that much in a 24 hour period!!! The most I have ever gone is 56... :)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations.gif on your new record for the most posts in a day!!! 84 !!! :wacko: Even I cannot think of posting that much in a 24 hour period!!! The most I have ever gone is 56... :)

Again, I don't wanna burt your bubble, but I wouldn't take out the champagne just yet. 84 is still a few post shy of the real record.

but 84 in a 24 hour period? dang! I only know a goat capable of doing more than that,,,

and at 56, bk, that's still pretty high.

Again, I don't wanna burt your bubble, but I wouldn't take out the champagne just yet. 84 is still a few post shy of the real record.

but 84 in a 24 hour period? dang! I only know a goat capable of doing more than that,,,

This is my 300th post. I have reached the century mark for daily posts as well. I am the Prince of the Postaholics! You have work to do if you want my title, Sasha.

Does 100 sound better??? :P

I don't think so...with the post queens here, crossing 50 has become nothing!! Why just look at today's counter.. The top three are well above 50!!

Does 100 sound better??? :P

I don't think so...with the post queens here, crossing 50 has become nothing!! Why just look at today's counter.. The top three are well above 50!!

I predict that you shall be the one to break my record, Beastie. Sasha is a wannabe. :P

I predict that you shall be the one to break my record, Beastie. Sasha is a wannabe. :P

I don't think so... 100 is way too much for me. I mean, I'd have to sit all day long and banter with y'all for me to reach that mark! :)

I don't think so... 100 is way too much for me. I mean, I'd have to sit all day long and banter with y'all for me to reach that mark! :)

B) .............105 today............303......since waking up from self-imposed coma!

Beastie, I have to do it again. It's for your own good. You must believe in yourself! spanking.gif