Thanks to a bunch of you!

The Annex

I want to give a HUGE thanks to all of you! Just over two years ago, I was a reader on Comicality's Shack library. On a whim, I wrote what I thought was going to be a short story; I really didn't think it was very good. Thanks to the support of Comicality and a lot of you out here (Too many to list!) that short story outgrew the Shack Library, then outgrew it's own Voy Forum. After making it through two ad-based hosts, that story is now the centerpiece of the Annex. The story, Memories, still to this day surprises me with the response! Thanks to Myr, I got the extra exposure through the webring; but it would not be what it is today without all of the support I've received as it developed.

:worship: Comicality, Myr, and all the rest of you who took the time to give an aspiring newbie the push to succeed! :2thumbs:

The Annex

I want to give a HUGE thanks to all of you! Just over two years ago, I was a reader on Comicality's Shack library. On a whim, I wrote what I thought was going to be a short story; I really didn't think it was very good. Thanks to the support of Comicality and a lot of you out here (Too many to list!) that short story outgrew the Shack Library, then outgrew it's own Voy Forum. After making it through two ad-based hosts, that story is now the centerpiece of the Annex. The story, Memories, still to this day surprises me with the response! Thanks to Myr, I got the extra exposure through the webring; but it would not be what it is today without all of the support I've received as it developed.

:worship: Comicality, Myr, and all the rest of you who took the time to give an aspiring newbie the push to succeed! :2thumbs:

I can second that one. When I used to write to Comicallity, Myr, ACFan, Bill W and many others I always praised them for their works and occasionally talked about story ideas I had. Everyone of them always gave me the encouragement to start writing. My first story, A New Day Dawn was originally posted in ACFans site, The Annex, and has now grown to its own site at Gunrunners corner cafe. Now I am the one encouraging aspiring writers and offering them a place to post their stories. So you guys see, it came full circle. Because of what you did for me, you opened my eyes, and now I am able to return that gesture by doing the same for others.

What you did was start a legacy!!

-Gun

• Site Administrator

Thank you guys for your very kind words. :)

I just wish I had more time to write these days. With work, school and running the site, I'm just plain pooped.

PM me the links, description and codes for your stories and I'll put them into the Story Archive. (boy that is getting a lot of traffic)

Myr

I am always glad to hear that someone feels that's I've helped or inspired them along the way. Over the years, I have tried to help as many would-be authors in any way I could. It's always nice to see them succeed and do well. Thanks for the mention.