Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Ch 5: Moving Day

I couldn't agree more... Because, with my flair for the convenient typo, the next installment of LTMP happens to be called "Chpater 6: The Kiss" So, sorry, you are still to blame. :devil:

Welcome to my world! :P

Yep, it will be soon. I'm mailing it to Joe tomorrow for posting. :)

Pages contain 25 posts. :)

...that if I post twice I should be at the top of page 4?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
...that if I post twice I should be at the top of page 4?

Correct! Every 25th reply goes to the top of the next page.

Now for the bad news -- CJ didn't tell the full truth :P

25 is the default board setting for the number of posts per page, but each member can alter this for themselves if they want to. Go to "My Controls", and then "Board Settings" and alter the default. This means that not everyone will have 25 posts per page. It's up to each individual member (though most will just use the default board settings).

• Site Administrator

25 is the default board setting for the number of posts per page, but each member can alter this for themselves if they want to. Go to "My Controls", and then "Board Settings" and alter the default. This means that not everyone will have 25 posts per page. It's up to each individual member (though most will just use the default board settings).

Wow, I have learned so much from CJ's forumns. Who would have thought I'd not only getting entertained, but I would get an education as well. :D

Steve

Ohhh! Cu Allie has become a post-whore, JUST LIKE HIS MASTER CJ!!! :P:P

And CJ, that word is copyrighted. It's an Ieshwarian language. It's not a typo! :o You have to ask permission from King Ieshwar to use it! And you won't get it! :P

Now, get the chapter quick! Then, we'll forget this thread (and my horrible mistake)!

Ieshwar

He's right!

Wow, I have learned so much from CJ's forumns. Who would have thought I'd not only getting entertained, but I would get an education as well. :D

Steve

Me too: I didn't know that about the page view settings. :*)

Ohhh! Cu Allie has become a post-whore, JUST LIKE HIS MASTER CJ!!! :P:P

And CJ, that word is copyrighted. It's an Ieshwarian language. It's not a typo! :o You have to ask permission from King Ieshwar to use it! And you won't get it! :P

Now, get the chapter quick! Then, we'll forget this thread (and my horrible mistake)!

Ieshwar

We shall see... I'm preparing the HTML files now BTW.

Ieshwar, I think you'll discover that type of thing will haunt you - even across forums - for many moons to come! B)

Goats, much like elephants, never forget. :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..