Pooh...are you serious

WYR

Lady Gaga's single

Just Dance

or

Starstruck :wub:

'Dance...

WYR

Use Silicon "Ultra" type Lube? (superslick!)

or

ID, Wet, or other water based Lube?

Oh, heck, why not?!? Cinderella! Love the ball gown...but the glass slippers would have to have elevator soles, I can't do heels...

...and I always wanted to dance with a nice, strong Prince... :P

WYR:

Dance Naked in a club, with someone you care about?

or

Dance in a private place with someone you abhor?

Edited by kjames

So, you've seen Bill Murray in Groundhog Day... There's advantage to both your questions, become a fetus and be reborn with a chance to take life over again, or improve yourself everyday for 10 years without aging (which would have to be a given, since you're stuck in the same day)...

I'm going to pick....repeat the day over and over for 10 years....just like GD, I would probably learn to play the piano, at least fairly well, and might pick up on a few horse races or lottery tickets... :P

WYR:

Lose your Drivers' License, having to rely on someone you can't stand to drive you (assume there's no public transportation)?

or

Lose your only mode of transportation, be it skateboard, skates, bicycle, personal auto--whatever--and have to rely on public transportation?

I'd have picked the Ground Hog Day scenario as well. Being a fetus and waiting grow up would just take too long. Hehe.

And to answer your question, I'd rather lose my driver's license and rely on someone I can't stand to get me around. What can I say? I'm a masochist. Lol.

Would you rather be be a superhero and be powerless in the presence of your soul mate or be a supervillain and have Lex Luthor hate you for it?

Superhero of course! :D

WYR:

Christmas Day with family or New Years Eve with friends?

That's actually a toughie, since it's quite easy to accomplish both.

Assuming I wasn't anywhere near my family I would choose to stay New Year's Eve with friends, of course the opposite assumption could also be made, if all my friends went away to their families for Christmas, why shouldn't I also--then staying with them through New Year's Eve wouldn't be that difficult, either.

Assuming one would cause a series of events that would preclude the other? I'd have to spend NYE with friends...

• 4 weeks later...