Would You Rather...

Hi all,

I thought it would be fun to start a new game. It's called "Would You Rather"

It's pretty straightforward. One person asks a "would you rather" question, then the next person answers it, then leaves their own "would you rather". So I'll start.

Would you rather:

be stranded on a desert island with no water

OR

be stranded on a dessert island with no milk? :P

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Site Administrator

Hi all,

I thought it would be fun to start a new game. It's called "Would You Rather"

It's pretty straightforward. One person asks a "would you rather" question, then the next person answers it, then leaves their own "would you rather". So I'll start.

Would you rather:

be stranded on a desert island with no water

OR

be stranded on a dessert island with no milk? :P

Stranded on a dessert island with no milk :P

Is this a lot like the This or That game?

Would you rather:

grow up lonely

OR

grow up unloved?[/size]

To grow up lonely would mean that I could still be loved. To grow up unloved would mean that although I have people around me, they all hate me... I'll go with lonely, as that is how I am now.

Would you rather leave this world in a neat package or skid into grave sideways, panting, "What a ride!"

To grow up lonely would mean that I could still be loved. To grow up unloved would mean that although I have people around me, they all hate me... I'll go with lonely, as that is how I am now.

Would you rather leave this world in a neat package or skid into grave sideways, panting, "What a ride!"

B) .........I'd rather go sideways or head first :P

Would you rather vacation on the beach or the mountains?

Nobel Prize - you know you earned it.

Would you rather

confess to your partner you have cheated on him/her

or

LIE?

Confess. Its only fair really...

Would you Rather:

Drink Pepsi

Drink Coke

(I ask the important questions in life :P )

Depends on the vessel. If it is a choice between a large ship or a large aircraft, then sea. If the vessels are small, I'll stay home!

Would you rather burp or fart?

Personally I make burping a sport and farting is just relaxing :P

Can I say none? please? This is not my kind of humour.

LOL, this is why I hadn't responded too!

Would you rather say what you want to say or say what others want to hear?

Ieshwar

Hmmm, I'd rather want to say what others want to hear :P

I suppose it depends on the matter in question. Generally I try to strike an appropriate balance between the two, but in some cases I may feel it necessary to voice my opinion regardless of whether or not someone wants to hear it. At other times I may decide it's best to completely ignore my own opinion and tell people what they want/need to hear. So yeah, it just all depends.

Would you rather:

Lose an important phone number

OR

Lose an important document

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday!

Or

Happy Wedding Anniversary?

Ieshwar

Oh most definitely a "Happy Wedding Anniversary"!

I already hate getting older, so the Birthday is out for sure, and at least if it were a wedding anniversary it would mean that I was, presumably, happily married.

Would you rather drink:

Red wine

Or

White wine

-Kevin (who can't decide if he prefers Chardonnay or Pinot Noir :boy: )

I'd rather like someone I can't have. I've turned being single into an art, so I don't mind enjoying someone from afar. Now, having someone I can't like would be downright depressing, which would then bring down every other aspect of my existence (not just home or social life).

Would you rather write it down or commit it to memory.

Basically, I prefer to write it down. Passwords for sites I don't visit regularly have to be written down, usually I keep the confirming email. I do know the PIN for my bank card by heart. :2thumbs:

Would you rather sleep (when you don't have company)

nude

or

underwear only

or

jammies

Edited by Conner

Cold. Cold usually means winter which usually (not always) means the mountains are open :D

Would you rather wear the shirt they handed out or whatever's on top in the drawer.

I'm referring to the shirt the GSA gave me today. If I wear it to the meeting, then I would have to wear it all day because I wouldn't feel like changing (unless I shower beforehand, I might need to). Not sure if I wanna wear it all day...

Cold. Cold usually means winter which usually (not always) means the mountains are open :D

Would you rather wear the shirt they handed out or whatever's on top in the drawer.

I'm referring to the shirt the GSA gave me today. If I wear it to the meeting, then I would have to wear it all day because I wouldn't feel like changing (unless I shower beforehand, I might need to). Not sure if I wanna wear it all day...

Aww, I say wear it all day! lol (this is coming from someone who wears a pride bracelet everywhere)

Would you rather:

Watch a terrible movie about Zombies

or

Get eaten by terrible smelling Zombies?

^_~

Watch a terrible movie about Zombies! haha! Sometimes, these movies make me laugh and when I see my sister shivering our of fear, I roar out of laugh! :D

Would you rather:

Wait for you bf to call you

or

Call him yourself?

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

Would you rather:

Wait for you bf to call you

or

Call him yourself?

Call him yourself. Why wait? Especially if there is the possibility that he may be waiting for you to call -- you don't want to be both waiting :P

Would you rather:

Work from home -- alone

or

Work in a office -- with no privacy

Work from home, it would be so nice to work in peace and quiet, I hate having no privacy at work, like now as people keep walking in here and asking me to do work, how rude can't they see I'm busy? :lol:

Would you rather have your water cut off or your electricity? (my sister has just had her water cut off lol)