Happy Birthday, Gandalf!

Graeme

Happy birthday Steve

even its a bit too late :D

I just checked your astrology sign : Scorpion, the sign of water !

"Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity, fruitfulness, sexuality, passion, power, leadership, tenacity.

The individuals born under this sign are thought to be loyal, strong-willed, complex, capable of genius, thoughtful, supportive, protective, generous, intense, humble, quiet, brave, and emotional. Scorpios can also be jealous, stubborn, demanding, grudge-holders, obsessive, secretive, possessive, angry, suspicious, hedonistic, and unreliable. Scorpios usually can't stand surprises, lying/deceit, apathy, being analysed/questioned, being 'understood', excessive compliments, insincerity, and passivity. The Scorpio ego can also be the most resilient in the zodiac. You can neither insult nor compliment them to ill or great effect, as Scorpios know their strengths and weaknesses. You may not be able to insult them, but you can easily break their heart once it has been given. They are often called the loners of the zodiac. In fact, they hate being alone, and this misinterpretation of their desire to protect themselves as aloofness is the most heartbreaking part of being a Scorpio."

As I know you through your comments, this description really suits to you !

Long life to you on the Seas and farewell...

:worship: Thanks to all. I am surprized as I have posted so little recently. I am for the present back in Maine in the US with my daughter about to have a baby and the nephew I raised moving in with me with his girlfriend and 3 month old. I just spent a week in Vermont with my semi partner of almost twenty years. We drove to Provincetown for a few days to celebrate our mutual birthdays. It has been a total change from living alone on my boat in Spain. I always miss the life I am not in while going thru my adventures.

I fear my reading has sliped due to all this so in a way it is good for me that Dom and Vlista are on hiatus. I do meander thru much of the other writings as I can.

Pax to all. Steve