1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Someone disagree with us? Is CJ back and for once in his life, really lurking around? Open your eyes! :fire: :fire:

A minor statistical anomaly. Probably some anti-monarchist who has objected to CJ having the title of Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers on principle....

• Site Administrator
AHHH!

Someone disagree with us? Is CJ back and for once in his life, really lurking around? Open your eyes! :fire: :fire:

Ieshwar

I'm not sure if CJ would participate, or even post. I would imagine he is speechless with gratitude for everyone helping him out to be known as

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
So since it seems that we are going to have an unanimous vote for CJ being

It is about time to move onto planning his coronation when he returns. Do we want a ceremony to rival Chuck and Di's wedding, or a smaller intimate ceremony? You decide.

Also, please give your suggestions and ideas on what other events to plan. As far as food choices, please omit any goat recipes, as it may be considered just a bit too tacky. 0:)

I think the ceremony should involve the abdicating king, Shadowgod, passing on the royal sceptre. We'll have to explain to CJ ahead of time that the sceptre is not edible, but I think we could make the royal bouquet very tasty to make up for that. What's the state flower of Arizona? Oh. and we have to include pineapple in there somewhere.... Maybe pizza with a pineapple topping for the reception afterwards? Given the number of times he's mentioned that, I have to believe it's one of his favourite meals.

Oh, and please make sure to include in your post somewhere, something about CJ being

I think he will be greatly touched by the reference to his new formal title.

I certainly hope so. We've been going to a lot of effort for him.

• Site Moderator

Last night I googled The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers and nothing showed up on the first page for CJ.

And I think we all know who can provide the music for the party. I'm sure they will take time out if they are still on tour at the time to join us.

Jan

Last night I googled The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers and nothing showed up on the first page for CJ.

And I think we all know who can provide the music for the party. I'm sure they will take time out if they are still on tour at the time to join us.

Jan

B) .......I'm shocked to see 93% voted that CJ is The Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers ...... and I bet CJ will be too!! :P But Speechless, well we all know that won't be the case for this certain goat :D

B) .......I'm shocked to see 93% voted that CJ is The Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers ...... and I bet CJ will be too!! :P But Speechless, well we all know that won't be the case for this certain goat :D

B) ....Did I mention that CJ is winning the poll? :D

The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers? Indeed! A nice ceremony is in order. Wildone and Graeme are right, Hail to The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers!

(We just need to write it enough times for Google to register it before CJ returns. The crawlers take 3 weeks to come back around... Mwahah!)

• Site Administrator

I'm not sure, but if we link to this thread in other places, Google is more likely to report C James as The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers. I'm going to edit my signature accordingly. I believe it appears in one or two other threads... 0:)

I'm not sure, but if we link to this thread in other places, Google is more likely to report C James as The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers. I'm going to edit my signature accordingly. I believe it appears in one or two other threads... 0:)

B) ...........you know the herd is kinda evil itself :devil:

• Site Moderator

He'll definitely be bleaping at us, that's for sure. 0:)

• Site Administrator

So, I was wondering what location to have the coronation of CJ as the

and since most people in Canada, Australia, and America still associate Royalty with Great Britain (hopefully I don't offend other monarchies or royalty that may be reading :P ), I was wondering if we should have a British theme to the ceremony.

Then, I was thinking, we probably won't catch CJ while he is in Europe, so having the ceremony in the home of the Commonwealth maybe be impossible.

So, where could we go that is close to CJ's home. Since we don't really know where he lives other than in Arizona, I was thinking Lake Havasu Arizona. I imagine that the people would love to have a coronation upon London Bridge.

Anyways, keep the ideas coming.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
So, I was wondering what location to have the coronation of CJ as the

and since most people in Canada, Australia, and America still associate Royalty with Great Britain (hopefully I don't offend other monarchies or royalty that may be reading :P ), I was wondering if we should have a British theme to the ceremony.

Then, I was thinking, we probably won't catch CJ while he is in Europe, so having the ceremony in the home of the Commonwealth maybe be impossible.

So, where could we go that is close to CJ's home. Since we don't really know where he lives other than in Arizona, I was thinking Lake Havasu Arizona. I imagine that the people would love to have a coronation upon London Bridge.

An excellent idea! I'll go along with that -- a coronation on London Bridge!

• Site Administrator

Well, after my recent search at Google.com, it seems that CJ is now coming up as the #1 person whenever you type in anything about "Queen of the evilest cliffhangers".

So, knave, knights, jokers, jesters, and everyone else in the the court of CJ, lets pause for a short bow.

Now, on with the coronation :music::lmao: :sword: :wizard: :king:

• Site Administrator
What's the good anwser? I wouldn't want to offend CJ nor any other,, B) There should be a choice for "neutral" :unsure:

If you feel that voting for C James as :king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: might be offensive, then you are, of course, allowed not to vote. Unlike Australia, we don't have mandatory voting requirements here :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..