Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

hey! My cell phone works just fine! But it's the damn GPRS network which works like sh*t. Anyone use dial-up? GPRS is worse than that.

Whenever the network hangs up and I press refresh, I end up with multiple posts. But I do ask the moderators to clean 'em up. ;) A quick thanks to Kevin. :P

B) ......Of course!! :whistle:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Hello,

I just finished reading CJ's stories and found this forum. I think all of you are nuts :wacko: but in a good way. I am glad I found this place.Long Live CJ the ......

Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers. :worship:

Should I be learning the words to God save our Queen?

Welcom to GA Lilytree :D

I'm glad to see that your first post is to recognize that CJ is

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Make sure you stay tuned for the final annoucements of the where and when of CJ's coronation. If you can not attend, we will be hopefully having a live webcam feed :P .

As far as the crazy part goes..... :blink: !

But we all love what CJ pounds out with two cloven hooves for our enjoyment :worship: .

Feel free to post often.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
Hello,

I just finished reading CJ's stories and found this forum. I think all of you are nuts :wacko: but in a good way. I am glad I found this place.Long Live CJ the ......

Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers. :worship:

Should I be learning the words to God save our Queen?

My sincerest apologies for not saying hello earlier :) I missed your post. :wacko:

Yes, we're crazy, but given this is the forum for a fiction (at least I hope it's fiction) writing goat who seems to be in endless fear of being attacked by echidna spines 0:) if he gives out spoilers :angry: well, wouldn't you be a little crazy, too :boy:

As for your last question, I think we should leave it up to Her Majesty as to whether he wants us to use an anthem. :D

• Site Administrator
Btw, have you guys done the shopping! Guys, it's a queen! We have to look for somethng. And you remember the title of the last chap? Shop til you drop! It was a sign! He wants us to shop for him!!! CJ's so excited! :D

Going to POrt-Louis today. Will look for something for him! :P

Ieshwar

Hope you find something quite eloquent for CJ's coronation.

In case you don't, maybe we can enlist Kevin (A Friendly Face) as I do believe that he is a prolific shopper :P .

Kevin, if you happen to need a little extra money, use my credit card and expiry date. Now no peaking except for Kevin. :angry:

DoYouThinkI'mThatCrazy?

Steve B)

In case you don't, maybe we can enlist Kevin (A Friendly Face) as I do believe that he is a prolific shopper :P .

Kevin, if you happen to need a little extra money, use my credit card and expiry date. Now no peaking except for Kevin. :angry:

DoYouThinkI'mThatCrazy?

Steve B)

B) ...........Damnit Steve, they said your expiration date is wrong :(

• Site Administrator
B) ...........Damnit Steve, they said your expiration date is wrong :(

Benji, the reason is that Steve used the latest encryption techniques and ONLY Kevin can decode it to the correct value. Everyone else gets a wrong number.... As YOU were not supposed to be using his credit card, naturally it didn't work :P

Benji, the reason is that Steve used the latest encryption techniques and ONLY Kevin can decode it to the correct value. Everyone else gets a wrong number.... As YOU were not supposed to be using his credit card, naturally it didn't work :P

B) .......but of course, now Steve knows :P

• Site Administrator

Thanks Graeme, I didn't know if I should explain that or not :D .

BTW Benji, I have a detailed list of where it can be used, so it can't be used on those kind of purchases :lol: .

Steve B)

Thanks Graeme, I didn't know if I should explain that or not :D .

BTW Benji, I have a detailed list of where it can be used, so it can't be used on those kind of purchases :lol: .

Steve B)

B) ..........Nuts!! There goes that wish list :P

WOOO HOOO!! Welcome to the forum, Lily! It's fantastic having you! :D

DoYouThinkI'mThatCrazy?

Yup, exactly! 0:)

Thanks, Steve! I think I've managed to find something suitable for every member for Christmas. Of course I did have to give a great deal of thought to Ieshwar's gift since he'd previously received Belgium as a present and I wanted to be sure to live up to expectations. So rest assured, I've got everyone covered, and got quite a few new outfits to cover myself with ;)

They'll be sending you the bill :P:boy:

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Site Administrator
WOOO HOOO!! Welcome to the forum, Lily! It's fantastic having you! :D

Yup, exactly! 0:)

Thanks, Steve! I think I've managed to find something suitable for every member for Christmas. Of course I did have to give a great deal of thought to Ieshwar's gift since he'd previously received Belgium as a present and I wanted to be sure to live up to expectations. So rest assured, I've got everyone covered, and got quite a few new outfits to cover myself with ;)

They'll be sending you the bill :P:boy:

-Kevin

Um, could you give me a ball park figure :wacko: , I may have to go back to work tonight to put in a little bit of overtime if it's that high.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
Hmm, a tad more than a new ballpark B)

Well dang, the new ball park in DC is costing $611,000,000, so I'm figuring Ieshwar might be aquiring another country of two (maybe he has ambitions like The Scar). Hopefully everyone else gets roughly an equal present :D .

Remind me to call and get my limit adjusted down a bit for the future.

Steve B) (who may not be posting for awhile as he is now working 25 of 24 hours a day)

Well dang, the new ball park in DC is costing $611,000,000, so I'm figuring Ieshwar might be aquiring another country of two (maybe he has ambitions like The Scar). Hopefully everyone else gets roughly an equal present :D .

Remind me to call and get my limit adjusted down a bit for the future.

Steve B) (who may not be posting for awhile as he is now working 25 of 24 hours a day)

:lmao:

Don't worry, your own present is particularly special ;)

• Site Administrator
:lmao:

Don't worry, your own present is particularly special ;)

I've been checking my online bill for an itemized description of what was bought, but all the charges are to a numbered company :blink: .

Kevin, did you just call 1-900 numbers for the whole time :angry: ?

:whistle:

• Site Administrator

Now that his/her majesty to be is back, let the coronation begin for naming C James

:king: :king: The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

• Site Administrator
Now that his/her majesty to be is back, let the coronation begin for naming C James

:king: :king: The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Hear, hear! B)

By the way, Kevin -- any hints on what I'm getting for Christmas? :D

Hrmmm... Ok, now I'm back, I must take measure to correct this injustice to Shadowgod...

Shadowgod is, of course, the reigning cliffhanger monarch, as is clearly indicated by his title of :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers. :king:

Shame on y'all for trying to userp Shadowgod's title, which of course was awarded for life (so if he were to abdicate, we'd have to, well, you know...) 0:)

Besides, its well known that I never use cliffhangers...

And google-busting?!?!? For shame! Who would ever have thought of such an eeevil trick!

:P

CJ my dear goat... they have taken into account my supposed title for life and thus dubbed you Queen see they were thoughtful weren't they? Defending your assertions that I am the king and all.

I won't even mention that you got way more votes as Queen then I did as king so I think the electoriate has spoken their peace.

• Site Administrator

I think it's settled. With 87.5% of voters agreeing that C James is :king: :king: The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: and Google and Yahoo! both agreeing, it seems a fiat accompli :D

ALL HAIL C JAMES, Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers!

I think it's settled. With 87.5% of voters agreeing that C James is :king: :king: The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: and Google and Yahoo! both agreeing, it seems a fiat accompli :D

ALL HAIL C JAMES, Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers!

B) ...............Welcome back your highness :P:P:P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..