Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Site Administrator

As CJ would say:

Ack!!! 3 people have decided to go in a different direction.

Although they have the right to choose, I am curious whom they believe to be

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Steve

P.S. Bondwriter, do you think you could hook up with your European contacts and see if CJ has been starting up a contingent over there?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack!!! 3 people have decided to go in a different direction.

Although they have the right to choose, I am curious whom they believe to be

Steve

P.S. Bondwriter, do you think you could hook up with your European contacts and see if CJ has been starting up a contingent over there?

Hey everybody,

I choosed "no", because I don't like the words "King" or "Queen". We in Switzerland are real democrats since 1291 and proud to be.

And BTW, the word "Queen" doesn't apply to JC, he is too manly for that :P

Steve, what you mean by "starting up a contingent" ? :funny: .

old Bob, the King of Switzerland :lol:

CJ and manly! :lol: You mean goatly! :P

In fact, we don't know the sex of CJ. It's a goat. Aren't goats female?

Ieshwar

B) .......I'm sooooooooo not stepping here!!!!!! Afterall a goat is a goat, and CJ is the

"QUEEN OF ALL EVILEST CLIFFHANGERS" What I'm waiting for is his shocked response when he finally gets back and sees what the "kidds" did :P

• Site Administrator
Hey everybody,

I choosed "no", because I don't like the words "King" or "Queen". We in Switzerland are real democrats since 1291 and proud to be.

And BTW, the word "Queen" doesn't apply to JC, he is too manly for that :P

Steve, what you mean by "starting up a contingent" ? :funny: .

old Bob, the King of Switzerland :lol:

HEY!

How can you do that? One sentance you state you don't like the words like King or Queen, and then declare yourself the King of Switzerland. :D

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

So was just on a two day road trip, and noticed that I was coming upon a town in rural Alberta called Coronation. I was going to stop and take some pictures, but forgot my camera. So I thought I would use the towns web page Coronation, AB .

So, could this be an altenate place for CJ's coronation of being

Steve B)

So was just on a two day road trip, and noticed that I was coming upon a town in rural Alberta called Coronation. I was going to stop and take some pictures, but forgot my camera. So I thought I would use the towns web page Coronation, AB .

So, could this be an altenate place for CJ's coronation of being The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

:king: :king: :king: :king:

Steve B)

B) ..........I thought our "goal" was to be able to google searchThe Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers and get CJ? Was that accomplished?

Edited by Benji
B) ..........I thought our "goal" was to be able to google searchThe Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers and get CJ? Was that accomplished?

B) .....nevermind, I answered my own question, guess what came up?

• Site Administrator

This thread? 0:) CJ seems to take great stock in the accuracy of Google, so I'm sure there won't be a problem with the coronation due to an uncooperative monarch. :P

This thread? 0:) CJ seems to take great stock in the accuracy of Google, so I'm sure there won't be a problem with the coronation due to an uncooperative monarch. :P

We can always distract him with a handsome goat and crown him from behind! :P

• Site Administrator
We can always distract him with a handsome goat and crown him from behind! :P

:o:o:o Crown him from behind???? :lmao:

• Site Administrator

So if there was any doubt about CJ being

just look at this thread : Chapter 14 Annoucement

How could anyone make a cliffhanger out of posting???

I'm sure CJ had something to do with it no matter how much Joe may claim some responsibilty :D .

BTW, this thread now seems to come up at the top two choices when using Google, Yahoo, and Dogpile. Disappointing on MSN.com Live Search it doesn't seem to come up. We still seem to have our work cut out for us :pickaxe: .

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
Beware... The :king: King of eeevvil Cliffhangers :king: (Shadowgod) is rumored to be plotting some mischief here while I'm away...

Don't let him lead you astray! :o

I suspect that he's going to be planting cliffhangers all through the forum. He's eveil like that, ya know..

Anyway, I'm off in a a few minutes... I should have occasional internet access for a few days after landing, so I'll try and pop in and see what he's up too... I'll even post, a very rare thing for me to do... :ph34r:

HAve fun!

CJ :)

Well it looks like I got the answer to my question. In typical CJ manner as

CJ forewarned us that there would be cliffhangers throughout the forum, little did we expect in the announcements section.

One more reason for him to have a long reign.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
ACK!

Oh, no! But...but.. but.. I never use cliffhangers! That's Shadowgod's specialty!

And my internet connection is croaking.. Ack, no time! And QUEEN?!?! ACK! I suspect a conspiracy!

:P

Whew :unsure: !!

Well, that wasn't so bad, was it everybody (thank you internet gods for the sparodic connection). I'm sure that now that CJ knows he has become

he will come to accept the title with pride, honour and gatitude.

I believe he is now in a bit of shock, and doesn't have the time or words to express his sincere thanks 0:) .

Steve B)

Oh, and I too will bow to the Queen :worship:

Edited by wildone

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..