Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Site Administrator

Dang!!

Still nothing coming up in MSN live search :angry: .

Well, I guess we should be thankful for Google now listing CJ in the number 1 and 2 spot.

Steve B)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

If MSN won't acknowledge that C James is :king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: then I don't see why I should use them.

Oh, wait. I don't use them, anyway.... :P

• Site Administrator

It's like the whole wide world is coming onboard to recognize that CJ is

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Yahooooo!

Steve B)

It's like the whole wide world is coming onboard to recognize that CJ is

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Yahooooo!

Steve B)

B) ..........Definately, the more the merrier, of course CJ will be thrilled that we did this while he was away. I can only imagine how he'll thank us.

• Site Administrator
B) ..........Definately, the more the merrier, of course CJ will be thrilled that we did this while he was away. I can only imagine how he'll thank us.

He'll be modest, and insist that he doesn't deserve this honour (or honor, even). He'll make some complaint about trying to steal Shadowgod's title, even though Shadowgod has already abdicated. The throne for cliffhanger royalty is currently empty -- we're just waiting for CJ's return so we can do the coronation.

He'll be modest, and insist that he doesn't deserve this honour (or honor, even). He'll make some complaint about trying to steal Shadowgod's title, even though Shadowgod has already abdicated. The throne for cliffhanger royalty is currently empty -- we're just waiting for CJ's return so we can do the coronation.

:ranger: .......Wait coronation right?

Btw, have you guys done the shopping! Guys, it's a queen! We have to look for somethng. And you remember the title of the last chap? Shop til you drop! It was a sign! He wants us to shop for him!!! CJ's so excited! :D

Going to POrt-Louis today. Will look for something for him! :P

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator
Btw, have you guys done the shopping! Guys, it's a queen! We have to look for somethng. And you remember the title of the last chap? Shop til you drop! It was a sign! He wants us to shop for him!!! CJ's so excited! :D

I do believe you're right, and I'm kicking myself for not spotting the subtle hint before. Thanks, Ieshwar!

Do you think he'd like an Australian Christmas? Most people here don't eat goat on that day.... 0:)

Hello,

I just finished reading CJ's stories and found this forum. I think all of you are nuts :wacko: but in a good way. I am glad I found this place.Long Live CJ the ......

Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers. :worship:

Should I be learning the words to God save our Queen?

Hello,

I just finished reading CJ's stories and found this forum. I think all of you are nuts :wacko: but in a good way. I am glad I found this place.Long Live CJ the ......

B) ............We are simply members of the herd, led astray by a crazy goat!!

Hello,

Benji! Where're your manners! :P

Welcome to GA, Lilytree21. :)

Yup, we're crazy, but thats what you get after reading stories written by a goat! Lol. I'm sure you'd love to join the herd of Capricans. :) That's what we call CJ's fans.

BeaStKid

Hello,

Yup, we're crazy, but thats what you get after reading stories written by a goat! Lol. I'm sure you'd love to join the herd of Capricans. :) That's what we call CJ's fans.

BeaStKid

BeaStKid

B) ...............Sorry!!!! still trying to wake up, another bad night!!!!!!!

Welcome Lilytree 21 to GA!! :lol: an insane place where insane people get togeather at insane times of the day, from all over the world to talk about a goat :wacko:

BeaStKid

Two identical posts! What a great way to run up your total.

BeaStKid

Two identical posts! What a great way to run up your total. :D

• Site Moderator
Hello,

Welcome to the mayhem made up of The Herd and Capricans. As you can see, some Caprican's can't seem to master their cellphones. We're luck this time, usually he post something three times. (Just to bring up his post count.

Jan

Welcome to the mayhem made up of The Herd and Capricans. As you can see, some Caprican's can't seem to master their cellphones. We're luck this time, usually he post something three times. (Just to bring up his post count.

Jan

hey! My cell phone works just fine! But it's the damn GPRS network which works like sh*t. Anyone use dial-up? GPRS is worse than that.

Whenever the network hangs up and I press refresh, I end up with multiple posts. But I do ask the moderators to clean 'em up. ;) A quick thanks to Kevin. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..