Happy Halloween, tricksters!

Jack Scribe

• Site Administrator

Sorry, Jack, Halloween isn't really celebrated here....

I had intended to post a Happy Halloween to all the people who celebrate it, but I was away at a customer site first thing this morning and you've beaten me to it!

So, instead, I'll do a shameless plug for my latest short story: Horror Movie -- A Halloween Story

Happy Halloween, everyone! :D

Happy Halloween!! :P

I personally dislike halloween... lol.. I have to organize the brats and then deal with their week or two long sugar highs.. :P

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone who's celebrating.

Here in Germany Halloween is not really popular yet. A few people have Halloween Party's, some carve pumpkins, but nearly no one goes Trick and Treating. But just in case some kids will come on our door we bought some candy. Now we hope none shows up so we can eat it ourselves 0:)

Tob :ph34r:

• Site Administrator

My boys were told about Halloween at school yesterday. When I picked them up, they wanted to go trick-and-treating. I asked them why.

"Because we get free chocolates and lollies and toys!"

I didn't let them go -- they didn't have costumes and it really isn't celebrated around here. For a few minutes, I thought I was going to have a rebellion on my hands....

My boys were told about Halloween at school yesterday. When I picked them up, they wanted to go trick-and-treating. I asked them why.

"Because we get free chocolates and lollies and toys!"

I didn't let them go -- they didn't have costumes and it really isn't celebrated around here. For a few minutes, I thought I was going to have a rebellion on my hands....

:( .........Really!! My fondest memories are going trick or treating. I would have thought for sure that you Aussies would celebrate this tradition. Of course that was a late notice they received. HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!

Edited by Benji