Graeme hits 3,000!

AFriendlyFace

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate Graeme on hitting

3,000 posts!!!!!

Graeme, you bring a great deal of support, humour, and insight to Gay Authors with your posts and we've all been greatly enriched from having you here!

Thank you so much for you quantity AND quality

Quite an accomplishment, my friend :)

Here's to another 3,000!

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• Site Administrator

Congratulations my Echidna friend!!!

As Kevin said, I too have enjoyed your posts, be it comment, feedback, humour, or just a general post.

Looking forward to reading the next 1000

Steve B)

As Kevin said, I too have enjoyed your posts, be it comment, feedback, humour, or just a general post.

Looking forward to reading the next 1000

Steve B)

B) ...........I actually posted congrats on Celebrating anything today!

• Site Administrator
Graeme, you bring a great deal of support, humour, and insight to Gay Authors with your posts and we've all been greatly enriched from having you here!

Thank you so much for you quantity AND quality

Thanks, Kevin :) Sometimes I post garbage, but when it's needed I try to post things that people will want to read. My success rate seems to be reasonably good :D

I was wondering why he managed to hit 3,006 posts, and yet there was no congratulatory thread?

Damn Graeme, give that keyboard a rest! Doesn't your family miss you? LOL

My family does miss me, but a lot of that is because I'm at work :P I don't do anywhere near as much surfing at home, and those times are usually after everyone has gone to bed. ;)

Thanks, Steve. I'll let you into a little secret, but only a long as you promise not to tell CJ -- I'm not really an echidna. This is a disguise.... I don't want CJ to know, because he seems to be terrified of being turned into a pincushion if he gives out any spoilers for his stories :D

B) ...........I actually posted congrats on Celebrating anything today!

Thanks, Benji -- yes, I did see that. It's very much appreciated.

Congratulations Graeme!!!

Thanks, Krista! Now, when should I scheduled your 3000th post celebration? :P

I'll have to start calling you CJ Junior.

:lol: Thanks, Jack. I knew I could count on you to make sure I kept my feet on the ground ;)

Here's to a wonderful person, who with his beautiful posts gives us an insight into his culture, his thinking and gives a new outlook to this forum. His views and ideas on certain subjects (read: all subjects) have been really profound and thought-provoking. :worship:

Graeme, it's an honor (honour?) having such a great friend such as you and a bigger pleasure being a part of your life via GA.

CHEERS!!!

Keep 'em coming!!! :)

BeaStKid

~waves~ So... um... wanna mail me an echidna? If you poke holes in the jar and wrap him in bubblewrap.... well.... ~sigh~ I'll never get one.

Congratulations, though, and thanks for being so delightfully Graeme-y. :D

• Site Administrator
Congratulations Graeme. Now we know why you've been posting so much. You wanted to keep things going while CJ is gone.

I've made no secret of that, as you can see from the first post in this thread.

Here's to a wonderful person, who with his beautiful posts gives us an insight into his culture, his thinking and gives a new outlook to this forum. His views and ideas on certain subjects (read: all subjects) have been really profound and thought-provoking. :worship:

Graeme, it's an honor (honour?) having such a great friend such as you and a bigger pleasure being a part of your life via GA.

Thanks, BeaStKid :) And it's been an honour to have had the chance to get to know you and your culture, too :D

~waves~ So... um... wanna mail me an echidna? If you poke holes in the jar and wrap him in bubblewrap.... well.... ~sigh~ I'll never get one.

Congratulations, though, and thanks for being so delightfully Graeme-y. :D

Exporting native animals from Australia is, unfortunately, difficult. We have a few echidnas around our place from time to time. If you dropped in to visit, I won't look if you try to pick one up :) I'll even take you to the hospital afterwards :D

Thanks, Razor B)

OMG!

You seem surprised....

Thanks, Jack :)

OHhhh, LOL well now I know what to get you for Christmas! Wish you'd told me while I still had Steve's credit card though! 0:)

(confused? Click here: Is CJames The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers")

My belated congratulation to Graeme!!! Thank you for all that you do, both for your sage wisdom and for the humor, you make GA a far, far better place.

Of course, I'm astounded that this isn't a thread for his 5000th post, as I was quite sure he'd be closing in on 6k by now... :P

Thanks, Steve. I'll let you into a little secret, but only a long as you promise not to tell CJ -- I'm not really an echidna. This is a disguise.... I don't want CJ to know, because he seems to be terrified of being turned into a pincushion if he gives out any spoilers for his stories :D

:blink::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Huh? :blink:

Steve, don't fall for it!! I have it on very good authority that his avatar is a self-portrait!! So if that's a disguise, it's a darn good one!

• Site Administrator
My belated congratulation to Graeme!!! Thank you for all that you do, both for your sage wisdom and for the humor, you make GA a far, far better place.

Thanks, CJ :)

Steve, don't fall for it!! I have it on very good authority that his avatar is a self-portrait!! So if that's a disguise, it's a darn good one!

All I can say is that you shouldn't accept everything you read as being true... :P

Congrats, Graeme! Well done................ :worship:

Thanks, Conner

I was on another GBLT site recently and they have a Graeme with over 3,000 posts too. Anyone you know? :P

Possibly 0:) If it's the person I think it is, he's some old coot that needs to get a life :P

I was on another GBLT site recently and they have a Graeme with over 3,000 posts too. Anyone you know? :P
Possibly 0:) If it's the person I think it is, he's some old coot that needs to get a life :P

*gasps* :o

Have you guys been partying without me!? :boy:0:)

Have a great day all! :D

Kevin