Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

It's not like it's the end of the story. Now, if it were the end, I would definitely have issues with the cliffhanger.

I don't really mind the cliffies... I just like giving the (slow roasting) Goat a hard time about em. I just don't like the IDEA of losing one of INSTINCT.

Man car wrecks suck. Where is Graeme.... I could sure use some accupuncture.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really mind the cliffies... I just like giving the (slow roasting) Goat a hard time about em. I just don't like the IDEA of losing one of INSTINCT.

I think most of the people here like to give the shy and quiet lurker goat a hard time about them.

personally I like stirring up the mix,, lets face it, it would be boring if *everyone* were to be against the goat, lol. that and cause CJ doesn't use much of those,, so what they were just hanging on to a cliff that's not a cliffhanger, that was just them doing some sport.

:P

sacha

I think most of the people here like to give the shy and quiet lurker goat a hard time about them.

personally I like stirring up the mix,, lets face it, it would be boring if *everyone* were to be against the goat, lol. that and cause CJ doesn't use much of those,, so what they were just hanging on to a cliff that's not a cliffhanger, that was just them doing some sport.

sacha

You need some serious therapy if you continue believing in alla that!

Seriously, what did the goat give you? Eh? :P

• Site Administrator
Where is Graeme.... I could sure use some accupuncture.

I'm back. I've been away for a few days -- sorry.

My view is that it's an incorrect news report. It wouldn't be the first time, and wouldn't be the last.

My particular irritation is that the characters in the story know who it is, but CJ hasn't told the readers! I can't see why he wants to keep it a secret, and hence my vote for the slow roasting.....

Car wreck? Are you okay?

sacha

Thank you Sacha!!! Yes indeed, not a cliffhanger. :worship::2thumbs:

I'm back. I've been away for a few days -- sorry.

My view is that it's an incorrect news report. It wouldn't be the first time, and wouldn't be the last.

My particular irritation is that the characters in the story know who it is, but CJ hasn't told the readers! I can't see why he wants to keep it a secret, and hence my vote for the slow roasting.....

:o

Graeme, slow roasting? Yipes... Now, now, don't blame me, it was Barbra who didn't mention the name to Helen...

:( ............Ermm! You live in Switzerland and don't have a fireplace?? :o

gallery_2665_16_64156.jpg

As you see, I'm living in a town of 300'000 inhabitants on flatland, and not in the mountains :P . My apartment is too small to have a fireplace but has fuel central heating. At Christmas's eve, the problem for my grand and great-grandchildren was the lack of a place to put their shoes in B) .

BTW, we are a mix, we celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah :D .

gallery_2665_16_64156.jpg

As you see, I'm living in a town of 300'000 inhabitants on flatland, and not in the mountains :P . My apartment is too small to have a fireplace but has fuel central heating. At Christmas's eve, the problem for my grand and great-grandchildren was the lack of a place to put their shoes in B) .

B) ........Nice picture!! Of course I just assumed that this time of year you are under tons of snow and everyone has a fireplace, ....you know what they say when one assumes :*) .....We celebrate every holiday :P

Car wreck? Are you okay?

Thank you Sacha!!! Yes indeed, not a cliffhanger. :worship::2thumbs:

:o

Graeme, slow roasting? Yipes... Now, now, don't blame me, it was Barbra who didn't mention the name to Helen...

Yay Graeme, let's go plan how we are going to do this!

the reason I voted No is that I dont have any fireplace :lol:

Any no vote is a good vote IMHO. :)

Yay Graeme, let's go plan how we are going to do this!

But LC, didn't you see my explanation? It was Barbra who didn't mention the name!!!

Any no vote is a good vote IMHO. :)

But LC, didn't you see my explanation? It was Barbra who didn't mention the name!!!

Your explanations mean poop to me <3

All i have to say is you have chapter 20 to redeem yourself goat, or else I can't be responsible when all hell breaks lose! :D:D

• Site Administrator

Actually, not only did NONE of the characters mention the name, but neither did the author in the narration. By your logic, all would therefore be guilty. And before you say it, so is everyone else, but we don't know who it is....

Actually, not only did NONE of the characters mention the name, but neither did the author in the narration. By your logic, all would therefore be guilty. And before you say it, so is everyone else, but we don't know who it is....

Ahh, but, ummm, we left everyone but Helen and Barbra when Steve came up over the edge of the cliff. So, at that point, those characters didn't know or were too shaken to say. Then we are with Helen and Barbra, and Barbra knew first but Barbra initialy decided to refrain from saying the name, and then realized that "not knowing is no kindness" ( 0:) ) but by that time Helen had looked at the computer and seen the name for herself. So, in the storyline, only Helen and Barbra actually knew the name before the chapter ended. :)

As for the author... Ummm, maybe the author was so grief stricken :,( that he couldn't bring himself to say? :unsure:

That's a real nice pic of geneva!, But I gotta say that all 3 times I went there, that water thing (I dunno how to say it in english actually,, "le jet d'eau" was off, something with too much wind, or it was too dark to see.

Ahh, but, ummm, we left everyone but Helen and Barbra when Steve came up over the edge of the cliff. So, at that point, those characters didn't know or were too shaken to say. Then we are with Helen and Barbra, and Barbra knew first but Barbra initialy decided to refrain from saying the name, and then realized that "not knowing is no kindness" ( 0:) ) but by that time Helen had looked at the computer and seen the name for herself. So, in the storyline, only Helen and Barbra actually knew the name before the chapter ended. :)

As for the author... Ummm, maybe the author was so grief stricken :,( that he couldn't bring himself to say? :unsure:

But, you know, it woulda made you feel better to say the name,,, it helps in the grieving process they say. so you might as well say it now. :P

But, you know, it woulda made you feel better to say the name,,, it helps in the grieving process they say. so you might as well say it now. :P

Sorry, but I can't... It's the Echidna; he has lots and lots of spines, and if i give a spoiler, he'll make a pincushion out of me!

:)

Sorry, but I can't... It's the Echidna; he has lots and lots of spines, and if i give a spoiler, he'll make a pincushion out of me!

:)

Tell him to send the spines my way. I am willing to try accupuncture to get rid of the muscle cramps and pain. :D

I am willing to wait to find out in the next chapter.... I think it should be titled Redemption since we all know the Goat is going to try and redeem himself in the eyes of his fans. B)

Hiding now. :ph34r:

Tell him to send the spines my way. I am willing to try accupuncture to get rid of the muscle cramps and pain. :D

I am willing to wait to find out in the next chapter.... I think it should be titled Redemption since we all know the Goat is going to try and redeem himself in the eyes of his fans. B)

Hiding now. :ph34r:

I hope you feel better soon! Ouch....

Alas, CJ has already announced the next chapter title as "The show must go on".

But but but titles can be changed prior to posting.... :D

He can keep the original title and just append Redemption to the end. :pickaxe:

QUOTE (C James @ December 28 2007, 07:13 PM) post_snapback.gifI hope you feel better soon! Ouch....

I'm doing alright. Was just banged around a bit.... Stupid seatbelt... thought it was latched and apparently it wasn't... found out when I met the roof of the van above the windshield with my head and the dash with my knees.

• Site Administrator
I need to learn how to do multiple quotes in a post. LoL :blink:

Rather than clicking on the "Reply" button, click on the "Quote" button of each of the posts you want to quote. When you've selected them all, click on "Add Reply" at the bottom and it will quote all of the selected posts in your reply. B)

Rather than clicking on the "Reply" button, click on the "Quote" button of each of the posts you want to quote. When you've selected them all, click on "Add Reply" at the bottom and it will quote all of the selected posts in your reply. B)

Thank you soooooooo much. :P:wub::worship: This thing didn't come with a tutorial or users guide. LoL How bout lending me some of your spines for accupuncture treatments? Though I gotta find someone around here that knows how to do it first I suppose. B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..