Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

Okay, this may not help mounting CJ over any fireplace, but after reading LTMP 37....

1. dig a large pit
  2. fill said pit with wood
  3. place a y shaped branch at each end of pit
  4. light pit with kerosene or any other flammable substance available
  5. take a pointy six foot stick and ram it into CJ's mouth and have it come out the other end :D
  6. place each end of stick or now known as spit on each of the y shaped branches
  7. slowly rotate until outer flesh is well down, inner meat should vary from medium, to medium rare, to rare
  8. select you slice of meat and bon appetite

I like that idea, but rather than kill him instantly with the spit, why not hog tie him to it and pop an apple in his mouth?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
I like that idea, but rather than kill him instantly with the spit, why not hog tie him to it and pop an apple in his mouth?

He'd probably eat it before you got him over the fire :P

I'd say wait until LTMP 38 is published so we can at least see how CJ manages to get out of this unbelievable mess of a cliff-hanger. And increasing the death count.

:angry: .......Can we at least draw and quarter him until then!!

Edited by Benji

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..