Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Site Administrator
well you had a point earlier,, with shadowgod, who, will all know is the king of evil cliffhanger,, there's no place really for a queen.

I suppose we could promote him to emperor, but I'd be concerned he'd get even more delusions of grandeur....

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great if your could!! Hrmm, how about a shy and retiring goat who saves your protagonist? Perhaps even saving them from one of the many cliffs you will leave them dangling from? B)

Oh, BTW, "I've been framed"? I wonder what he means by that... 0:)

Hmmm, I dunno, he probably can, but I have a hunch he might be mean about it. He's evil like that, ya know. ;)

:whistle:^_^

I suppose we could promote him to emperor, but I'd be concerned he'd get even more delusions of grandeur....

We wouldn't want that now would we? It's obvious that he wishes to be a rock star rather than a king, queen, or emporer just as I want to have special powers and be a top notch martial artist who can beat anyone in the world in a fight. hehehe

:whistle:^_^

Uhoh....

We wouldn't want that now would we? It's obvious that he wishes to be a rock star rather than a king, queen, or emporer just as I want to have special powers and be a top notch martial artist who can beat anyone in the world in a fight. hehehe

Yes indeed! And also, there's the utterly undisputed fact that I never use cliffhangers. Now, Shadowgod, on the other hand...

• Site Administrator
Yes indeed! And also, there's the utterly undisputed fact that I never use cliffhangers.

Utterly undisputed? What evidence do you have that statement? My evidence to the contrary can be found in this thread. The mere fact that so many members have acclaimed C James as the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers appears to contradict the assertion that CJ has made. :devil:

Utterly undisputed? What evidence do you have that statement? My evidence to the contrary can be found in this thread. The mere fact that so many members have acclaimed C James as the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers appears to contradict the assertion that CJ has made. :devil:

I believe he calls it a lurker rather than a cliffhanger. :lol: So perhaps we should try to reach a compromise. We should dub CJ Queen of Lurkers (and Queen of Postoholics). Wait... maybe we can combine the two and call him Queen of the Lurking Postoholics. :D

I believe he calls it a lurker rather than a cliffhanger. :lol: So perhaps we should try to reach a compromise. We should dub CJ Queen of Lurkers (and Queen of Postoholics). Wait... maybe we can combine the two and call him Queen of the Lurking Postoholics. :D

*cough* This coming from the person who posted around 60 posts yesterday (my timezone) *cough*

:P

:o ...........You posted 60!! :P so why did you stop at that number, :P you could have surpassed the goat

Well, I should try that just before I mount the goat's head upon my bedroom wall. *snickers in exhuberant jubilation*

Well, I should try that just before I mouth the goat's head upon my bedroom wall. *snickers in exhuberant jubilation*

:( ........try mounting the goats........errrrr that didn't come out right either....stick with mouthing I guess :wacko:

Edited by Benji
:( ........try mounting the goats........errrrr that didn't come out right either....stick with mouthing I guess :wacko:

I corrected it. <blushes>

Ummmm... I meant mounting the goat's head on my bedroom wall rather than whatever kind of mounting you were thinking. :wacko:

I corrected it. <blushes>

Ummmm... I meant mounting the goat's head on my bedroom wall rather than whatever kind of mounting you were thinking. :wacko:

:P ...........(Monday morning mind in gutter), I have no idea what you mean :P

At the rate tiger is progressing, Benji beware! He'll pass you in no time!! :P

B) ............I think he has your record on mind! :P

Nah! He is even thinking of crossing me!! :P:P

B) ..........After you I'm sure he is aiming higher, Goat anyone?

You postwhores are like a couple of old ladies gossiping at a beauty parlor. :funny:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..