Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

B) ..........humph!! I'm young I tell ya!! :P

AS I always say---> It's the age of the heart that counts...if you are young at heart, you'll be young from the body as well... :):)

BeaStKid (who is feeling a lot philosophical today)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS I always say---> It's the age of the heart that counts...if you are young at heart, you'll be young from the body as well... :):)

BeaStKid (who is feeling a lot philosophical today)

B) ............What we need a kid philosopher :P

Gez! Twelve posts about emoticons - and it is only Thursday! How ever will we survive until next Tuesday? :(

B) .............Don't know!! :P Cause I won't be back til Monday, gotta love those emotions BK posted though!

Gez! Twelve posts about emoticons - and it is only Thursday! How ever will we survive until next Tuesday? :(

ROFL!

Yes indeed! :) BTW, I see that "It's all Shadowgod's fault" got a second vote! Yay!!! I keep telling you guys that it's all Shadowgod's fault, when will y'all start believing me? :)

• Site Administrator
I keep telling you guys that it's all Shadowgod's fault, when will y'all start believing me? :)

When it's the truth :P Which currently it's not B)

Oh, and if it makes the wait easier, it's Friday here in Australia :D

:wacko: ......Can CJ vote twice?

I've only voted once. I DID vote for two options though, becuase at that time LC had the poll set to allow it. :) I also haven't tinkered with the results. (otherwise they would be significantly different. LoL)

I've only voted once. I DID vote for two options though, becuase at that time LC had the poll set to allow it. :) I also haven't tinkered with the results. (otherwise they would be significantly different. LoL)

;) ..

• Site Moderator
you both are almost as old as my dad!! :P:P:P

We ARE old enough to be your dad.

:P ....point taken and proven :P:P

agreed.

teasing.gif

I keep searching for good emoticons and when I find what I like, I save them in my photobucket account. :)

I did the same thing for some of the emoticons I've got at The House.

ROFL!

Yes indeed! :) BTW, I see that "It's all Shadowgod's fault" got a second vote! Yay!!! I keep telling you guys that it's all Shadowgod's fault, when will y'all start believing me? :)

I have warned people about the goats powers of mind control. Warned them till I was blue in the face and still he has procured some strange allegiance.

Next thing you know, they will acctually start believing he is a lurker :ph34r:

When he has us all, and the world, under his cloven hoof... that won't be my fault.

I have warned people about the goats powers of mind control. Warned them till I was blue in the face and still he has procured some strange allegiance.

When he has us all, and the world, under his cloven hoof... that won't be my fault.

Well, Sascha ( I hoped I spelt it correctly... :) ) is already under his control!!! :P:P

• Site Administrator

I think we need a leader to help us resist his infernal powers. I'm voting for shadowgod as he seems to be the goat's arch-nemesis and would be a great figurehead... er... frontman for the "Protect Us From The Goat" movement.

Hmm... I think we need to work on the name of the movement first. PUFTG doesn't sound impressive. We're not going to be able to market the organisation without a decent name. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..