Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

But but but titles can be changed prior to posting.... :D

He can keep the original title and just append Redemption to the end. :pickaxe:

I'm doing alright. Was just banged around a bit.... Stupid seatbelt... thought it was latched and apparently it wasn't... found out when I met the roof of the van above the windshield with my head and the dash with my knees.

Ouch... If you still have access to the van, you might want to investigate why it didn't latch right.

I'm glad you are doing okay, but get plenty of rest, and don't hesitate to go to a "Doc if you notice anything unusual. Impact injuries can be tricky on occasion.

Get well soon!!

Thank you soooooooo much. :P:wub::worship: This thing didn't come with a tutorial or users guide. LoL How bout lending me some of your spines for accupuncture treatments? Though I gotta find someone around here that knows how to do it first I suppose. B)

I'm sure the Echidna can do acupuncture. Or, at least, puncture. Those spines are sharp!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch... If you still have access to the van, you might want to investigate why it didn't latch right.

I'm glad you are doing okay, but get plenty of rest, and don't hesitate to go to a "Doc if you notice anything unusual. Impact injuries can be tricky on occasion.

Get well soon!!

I'm sure the Echidna can do acupuncture. Or, at least, puncture. Those spines are sharp!

Will be checking it out for sure.

But all in all things should work out. In the mean time I have my pain meds to keep me semi comfortable.

I notice you didn't comment on the recommended appendage to the next chapter title. :D Was this to avoid the anti-spoiler spines? :ph34r:

I notice you didn't comment on the recommended appendage to the next chapter title. :D Was this to avoid the anti-spoiler spines? :ph34r:

LOL, I'm about sure of that,, he does try to keep from talking when it comes too close to the story line.

I say who cares about the spines,, just tell what happens next or I'd still live with having the next chapter, CJ!!

LOL, I'm about sure of that,, he does try to keep from talking when it comes too close to the story line.

I say who cares about the spines,, just tell what happens next or I'd still live with having the next chapter, CJ!!

LoL, I would be happy with the next chapter also but I'm also satisfied with waiting.

Though if Graeme wanted to I wouldn't complain if he wanted to come practice acupuncture for me. :P

Anyone know what temperature we have the Goat roasting at right now? :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
Though if Graeme wanted to I wouldn't complain if he wanted to come practice acupuncture for me. :P

That's a long way to go for a house call.... Maybe you can find a local hedgehog or similar who'll stick you full of spines?

I'm not sure what temperature, but I think he'll be nicely done for New Year's Eve.....

That's a long way to go for a house call.... Maybe you can find a local hedgehog or similar who'll stick you full of spines?

I'm not sure what temperature, but I think he'll be nicely done for New Year's Eve.....

He oughta be we have had him slow roasting for a few days now.... Just wanna make sure he doesn't get dried out.... I would prefer for him to be good and juicey and tender. 0:)

I'm glad I got to play on the forums so much today... it has helped keep me occupied and what not.

Well time for another pain pill be back in a bit... gonna watch some TV. :sheep:

LoL, I would be happy with the next chapter also but I'm also satisfied with waiting.

alright I'm trying to write down a deal,, CJ gives us a few spoilers and graeme does his acupuncture on jkeeling!!

He oughta be we have had him slow roasting for a few days now.... Just wanna make sure he doesn't get dried out.... I would prefer for him to be good and juicey and tender. 0:)

I'm glad I got to play on the forums so much today... it has helped keep me occupied and what not.

Well time for another pain pill be back in a bit... gonna watch some TV. :sheep:

Ack, no wonder it's getting so hot in here...

Hope you feel better soon.

Glad to have you on the forums! We do like to have fun here. :)

alright I'm trying to write down a deal,, CJ gives us a few spoilers and graeme does his acupuncture on jkeeling!!

I'll be happy to offer the first sentence of LTMP 20 if ya'll will turn off the oven. :)

Cool thanks for the aid. :D

Ack, no wonder it's getting so hot in here...

Hope you feel better soon.

Glad to have you on the forums! We do like to have fun here. :)

I'll be happy to offer the first sentence of LTMP 20 if ya'll will turn off the oven. :)

No deal will need to be like the first couple of paragraphs for a few degrees down on the temp or 30 min out of the oven.

Do I hear a new poll being developed??? B)

• Site Administrator
No deal will need to be like the first couple of paragraphs for a few degrees down on the temp or 30 min out of the oven.

Do I hear a new poll being developed??? B)

NO! Don't do it! If he's being accommodating, it's because it suits him. CJ is a ornery goat and if he gives you the first couple of paragraphs, I just KNOW they won't resolve anything. He's got form -- look back at the discussions in the chapter prior to the one called "The Kiss". He promised everyone a kiss, but we didn't get the one we wanted -- the kiss between Chase and Brandon.

NO! Don't do it! If he's being accommodating, it's because it suits him. CJ is a ornery goat and if he gives you the first couple of paragraphs, I just KNOW they won't resolve anything. He's got form -- look back at the discussions in the chapter prior to the one called "The Kiss". He promised everyone a kiss, but we didn't get the one we wanted -- the kiss between Chase and Brandon.

:D:D:D:D Ok won't do it. It was only an Idea... we would have to have a poll on it before anything was finalized.

Notice I wasn't taking him completely out of roasting only a short break which we all know only makes going back into the heat that much worse. :devil::sheep::whistle::evil: :fire: :mace:

:ph34r:

my oven aint on,, not for ya,,,

but let me guess if you're so happy to give it,, that means that it starts with the "terrorist" story line so it won't do us any good.

You know thats probably true. I certainly hadn't quite considered that as a possability.... Though it would be good reading. :P

• Site Administrator

Don't fall for this trick guys!!! He will just discuss what the first sentence may or may not be for the next couple of days and never really do anything till he actually posts the chapter. :D

CJ is a bit of a hypnotist with his eyes and words, he seems to lure everyone in sooner or later :devil: !!!

Yeah, the slow roasting torture! This goat is indeed evil, and did this cliff stuff on purpose, as some kind of twisted Christmas gift. Get the sequel from the Beast ASAP! Fire, here it comes!

Welcome Back Bondwriter!!!! We have missed you :hug:

Just when we are in need of someone who is an expert in tying people (goats) up and roasting them on a spit, your arrive :2thumbs:

Steve B)

Yeah, the slow roasting torture! This goat is indeed evil, and did this cliff stuff on purpose, as some kind of twisted Christmas gift. Get the sequel from the Beast ASAP! Fire, here it comes!

Woo hoo reinforcements have arrived. :2hands: :sheep::devil: :sword: :fire:

Echidna! How can you doubt me so??? Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

And as for "the Kiss," I kept my promise! There was indeed a kiss in that chapter. By a fountain in Rome, in fact. How romantic. :wub:

:D:D:D:D Ok won't do it. It was only an Idea... we would have to have a poll on it before anything was finalized.

Notice I wasn't taking him completely out of roasting only a short break which we all know only makes going back into the heat that much worse. :devil:

Awww, but if you'd turn the oven off, I'll give you tWO paragraphs. :)

my oven aint on,, not for ya,,,

but let me guess if you're so happy to give it,, that means that it starts with the "terrorist" story line so it won't do us any good.

Shhhh... They don't need to know that... :ph34r:

It wasn't a twisted Christmas gift! I said "Merry Christmas" in the first post in the thread! It's not my fault if some of y'all, for reasons I cannot comprehend, perceived some kind of cliffhanger? And no more fire! I'm getting singed already!!

Don't fall for this trick guys!!! He will just discuss what the first sentence may or may not be for the next couple of days and never really do anything till he actually posts the chapter. :D

CJ is a bit of a hypnotist with his eyes and words, he seems to lure everyone in sooner or later :devil: !!!

Welcome Back Bondwriter!!!! We have missed you :hug:

Just when we are in need of someone who is an expert in tying people (goats) up and roasting them on a spit, your arrive :2thumbs:

Steve B)

Nope, I'd actually give the first two paragraphs, in return for a promise of no more roasting. :)

And yes, Bondwriter, welcome back!!! :2thumbs:

Echidna! How can you doubt me so??? Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

And as for "the Kiss," I kept my promise! There was indeed a kiss in that chapter. By a fountain in Rome, in fact. How romantic. :wub:

Awww, but if you'd turn the oven off, I'll give you tWO paragraphs. :)

Shhhh... They don't need to know that... :ph34r:

It wasn't a twisted Christmas gift! I said "Merry Christmas" in the first post in the thread! It's not my fault if some of y'all, for reasons I cannot comprehend, perceived some kind of cliffhanger? And no more fire! I'm getting singed already!!

Nope, I'd actually give the first two paragraphs, in return for a promise of no more roasting. :)

And yes, Bondwriter, welcome back!!! :2thumbs:

Nope not turning the fire off.... That would require better bargaining.... like something along the lines of the first 2 - 3 pages of the next chapter. But before anyone can close the deal we will have to put it to a vote. B)

• Site Administrator
Nope not turning the fire off.... That would require better bargaining.... like something along the lines of the first 2 - 3 pages of the next chapter. But before anyone can close the deal we will have to put it to a vote. B)

I suspect the next chapter will be posted before the voting is concluded -- which is good. Keep the pressure on The Bastard Queen of the Evilest Ciffhangers -- also known as C James.....

I suspect the next chapter will be posted before the voting is concluded -- which is good. Keep the pressure on The Bastard Queen of the Evilest Ciffhangers -- also known as C James.....

Ok for good measure i'm turning the heat up 8 degrees. ^_^:worship: :king: :fire:

Wow.. it must be the Holidays swaying the votes as it's not a complete blow-out leading to your mounting/torture.. :P

No Goat - No stories. 0:)

Krista

This is true... But I'm sure we could pay some other author to finish it cliffie free? =P

Rather than clicking on the "Reply" button, click on the "Quote" button of each of the posts you want to quote. When you've selected them all, click on "Add Reply" at the bottom and it will quote all of the selected posts in your reply. B)

B) .........Errrr!! Thanks Graeme, I was trying to figure that one out on my own....wasn't doing a very good job at it either :*)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..