Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

I have warned people about the goats powers of mind control. Warned them till I was blue in the face and still he has procured some strange allegiance.

Next thing you know, they will acctually start believing he is a lurker :ph34r:

When he has us all, and the world, under his cloven hoof... that won't be my fault.

:blink: :wacko: Wait a minute, he is a lurker. only making 8 post per day on average,, that can be considered as lurking when you realize just how often he's on.. B)

Well, Sascha ( I hoped I spelt it correctly... :) ) is already under his control!!! :P:P

I'm not under his control. I act totally on my own,,, I tried having repayment but it hasn't worked yet :P:D

anyhow, we need dissidents to the general consensus otherwise it's doll :P

(almost, it's "ch" not "sch")

I think we need a leader to help us resist his infernal powers. I'm voting for shadowgod as he seems to be the goat's arch-nemesis and would be a great figurehead... er... frontman for the "Protect Us From The Goat" movement.

Hmm... I think we need to work on the name of the movement first. PUFTG doesn't sound impressive. We're not going to be able to market the organisation without a decent name. :P

:wacko: Wait a minutes, I see what's happening, Shadowgod has hypnotized you all and is making all of you reballing against our poor defenseless goat. :wacko:

we HAVE to do something. :2hands: :axeman: Lets act fast and maybe we can save CJ's reputation of lurker. after all it's all shadowgod's fault

sacha

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only voted once. I DID vote for two options though, becuase at that time LC had the poll set to allow it. :) I also haven't tinkered with the results. (otherwise they would be significantly different. LoL)

LIES!!!

It's okay BK he's just old... umm I mean we are just too young! haha.

25 is old? Well, you'll be 25 in less than 5 years. They'll start calling you old by then. I guess you'll call me ancient. :funny:

• Site Administrator
:wacko: Wait a minutes, I see what's happening, Shadowgod has hypnotized you all and is making all of you reballing against our poor defenseless goat. :wacko:

Defenseless? You obviously don't know about the laser-beam eyes that are hidden behind those sunglasses. He is anything but defenseless.

As for Shadowgod hypnotizing me, I can assure that he hasn't. I just have a natural sense of fair play, and CJ's scurrilious accusations against Shadowgod and LiS 26 were too much for me. Since Shadowgod is too nice a guy to vigorously defend his reputation, I've taken it upon myself to do so. That's all....

Defenseless? You obviously don't know about the laser-beam eyes that are hidden behind those sunglasses. He is anything but defenseless.

wow, you've been indoctrinated. to actually believe that he's got laser-beam eyes,,,, :worship::read: But don't you worry, you can be saved, just listen to me and to the reason. :read:

• Site Administrator
wow, you've been indoctrinated. to actually believe that he's got laser-beam eyes,,,, :worship::read: But don't you worry, you can be saved, just listen to me and to the reason. :read:

CJ has admitted it. He's sensitive on the subject, though, so be tactful if you question him about it. The problem is that a lot of other goats treat him coldly because of it, and aren't accepting of the differences.

As for Shadowgod hypnotizing me, I can assure that he hasn't. I just have a natural sense of fair play, and CJ's scurrilious accusations against Shadowgod and LiS 26 were too much for me. Since Shadowgod is too nice a guy to vigorously defend his reputation, I've taken it upon myself to do so. That's all....

:o WHAT scurrilous accusations? LiS 26 was a doozie of a cliffhanger! Shadowgod even admits it! I was merely acknowledging the fact.

And Graeme, I AM defending Shadowgod's reputation! (he's the King of eeevil cliffhangers, after all!)

I suspect Shadowgod has been spreading rumors again. I'm just a nice, sweet goat who needs eydrops for red eyes evey now and again.

med_gallery_2141_8_45873.jpg

CJ has admitted it. He's sensitive on the subject, though, so be tactful if you question him about it. The problem is that a lot of other goats treat him coldly because of it, and aren't accepting of the differences.

0:)

:o WHAT scurrilous accusations? LiS 26 was a doozie of a cliffhanger! Shadowgod even admits it! I was merely acknowledging the fact.

And Graeme, I AM defending Shadowgod's reputation! (he's the King of eeevil cliffhangers, after all!)

Even if Shadowgod is the king of evil cliffhangers, there is still room for a QUEEN of evil cliff hangers. hehehehe :P

Talk about off topic shesh....

J/k! :D

Off topic? <Shudders> None of us have ever been off topic. 0:) What are you insinuating? It's a conspiracy. I tell you! I was simply trying to defend the honor of Shadowgod. Is that a crime? :lmao:

Off topic? <Shudders> None of us have ever been off topic. 0:) What are you insinuating? It's a conspiracy. I tell you! I was simply trying to defend the honor of Shadowgod. Is that a crime? :lmao:

well you had a point earlier,, with shadowgod, who, will all know is the king of evil cliffhanger,, there's no place really for a queen.

well you had a point earlier,, with shadowgod, who, will all know is the king of evil cliffhanger,, there's no place really for a queen.

Opinions may vary on whether there is room for a queen or not. One thing is certain though. Cliffhangers are highly underappreciated. :P

Opinions may vary on whether there is room for a queen or not. One thing is certain though. Cliffhangers are highly underappreciated. :P

Totally right, they are underappreciated,, I like their use, it spikes conversation.

Tho here I think some people do this mistake,, they'll confuse the eagerness to see what will happen next with a cliffhanger. I say, a good chapter should make you ask,, what will happen next... Otherwise,, it ain't a good chapter.

Totally right, they are underappreciated,, I like their use, it spikes conversation.

Tho here I think some people do this mistake,, they'll confuse the eagerness to see what will happen next with a cliffhanger. I say, a good chapter should make you ask,, what will happen next... Otherwise,, it ain't a good chapter.

:worship: I could not agree more. I like anticipation. Shouldn't we all?

• Site Administrator

It's a case of balance. Overuse of cliffhangers is bad -- it weakens there impact. CJ hasn't done that so far, happily :) I've never said I don't like cliffhangers. What you'll find me picking at is CJ's refusal to admit that he uses cliffhangers :D It's a game we're playing and is just done in the spirit of friendship. It's the same with CJ's claim to be a lurker (expect CJ to respond with denials that he uses cliffhangers, and a re-iteration of his claim he's a lurker :P )

It's a case of balance. Overuse of cliffhangers is bad -- it weakens there impact. CJ hasn't done that so far, happily :) I've never said I don't like cliffhangers. What you'll find me picking at is CJ's refusal to admit that he uses cliffhangers :D It's a game we're playing and is just done in the spirit of friendship. It's the same with CJ's claim to be a lurker (expect CJ to respond with denials that he uses cliffhangers, and a re-iteration of his claim he's a lurker :P )

Lurkers are great for romance. In my story, I have a romance yet to reach fruition. I'm totally milking it for a while. Worry not! The budding romance shall reach fruition long before the end. ;)

Like Graeme said, it's just a game, a banter. Anyway, CJ doesn't end all his chapters with cliffhangers! (but he remains The Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers) So I'm happy with that. And I must add CJ knows how to end with a cliffhanger. I mean, it's not as easy as it sounds and CJ does them in right amount at right amount. Cheers, CJ! :D And I do appreciate the importance of cliffhangers!

:o But chap 19 was a cliffhanger! Literally! :P

As for the eagerness, they're here for every chap of LTMP! :)

How many bet that CJ will soon claim that he's just a shy retiring lurker ? (Talk about delusions!)

Ieshwar

But Graeme, of course I'll re-iterate it: I'm a quiet, shy, non-cliffhanger-using lurker! :ph34r:

Like Graeme said, it's just a game, a banter. Anyway, CJ doesn't end all his chapters with cliffhangers! (but he remains The Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers) So I'm happy with that. And I must add CJ knows how to end with a cliffhanger. I mean, it's not as easy as it sounds and CJ does them in right amount at right amount. Cheers, CJ! :D And I do appreciate the importance of cliffhangers!

:o But chap 19 was a cliffhanger! Literally! :P

As for the eagerness, they're here for every chap of LTMP! :)

How many bet that CJ will soon claim that he's just a shy retiring lurker ? (Talk about delusions!)

Ieshwar

Thanks Ieshwar!! (Not that I'm admitting using any cliffhangers, mind you. 0:) )

And of course I'm a lurker.. :ph34r: I lurk, therefor I am. :ph34r:

I wonder if I can work shy and retiring into a story line somewhere...

That would be great if your could!! Hrmm, how about a shy and retiring goat who saves your protagonist? Perhaps even saving them from one of the many cliffs you will leave them dangling from? B)

Oh, BTW, "I've been framed"? I wonder what he means by that... 0:)

I highly doubt that...

<3

Hmmm, I dunno, he probably can, but I have a hunch he might be mean about it. He's evil like that, ya know. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..