Joe Joins the Bi-Millenium Club!

C James

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: 2000 posts!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Congratulations on your 2000th post, Joe! :2thumbs:

Thank you for all you do to make GA such a great place. You're the best, and you've given us so much.

BTW, for anyone wondering, Joe's post counter presently reads 1999, and has mysteriously done so for his last few posts, so therefor, I think we can go ahead and congratulate him! :worship:

Thanks Joe!!!

0:)

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: 2000 posts!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Thank you for all you do to make GA such a great place. You're the best, and you've given us so much.

BTW, for anyone wondering, Joe's post counter presently reads 1999, and has mysteriously done so for his last few posts, so therefor, I think we can go ahead and congratulate him! :worship:

Thanks Joe!!!

CONGRATS JOE!!!

Thanks for helping to make GA such a wonderful place!

* hears muffled groans and noises from the tower*

"Joe! Go slow with the half naked Prince and keep him for us too"

:lol::D:P

Anyway, a huge congrats Joe! :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

B) ...........Congrats Joe!! p.s. you might want to keep it down, Ieshwar is blushing :*)

You cheat CJ. :(

Just a quick fact: 25.8% of the forums posts have been made by the top 10 posters.

Yes, but how many of those posts are in Admin-type forums?

and how many of those posts are simply discussing the number of posts made? :lol:

I think this qualifies as a corillary of Cohn's Law:

The more time you spend in reporting on what you are doing, the less time you have to do anything. Stability is achieved when you spend all of your time reporting on the nothing you are doing.

We can call it Snoopy's Law:

The more posts you make about the number of posts you have made, the fewer posts you make about anything else. Stability is achieved when all you do is post about the number of posts you have made.

On a totally different note, I think Joe has recently made it clear that he isn't "Bi" anything :P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

Thanks Joe!!!

I would like to congratulate Joe as well. It will be a while before a reach that milestone. I still haven't had written 100 posts yet. :wub:

• Site Administrator

A belated Congratulations, Joe!

This place wouldn't be the same without the hard work you put in. I, for one, really appreciate what you do to keep GA running. B)

Congrats, Joe!

You should ban CJ for a week.

Me thinks he needs a break from postwhoring. :)

ACK! Shhh, don't give Joe ideas... :ph34r:

And Joe, congrats again, and thank you for all that you do.