why 52 % of the members don't post

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacha!

Sois nice.

Postwhores are always in denial.

LOL, ya, I'm guessing that's true, very few are those who'll publicly say that they're Postwhores.

Tho they should understand that it's the first step to acceptance. It's like in a 10-steps program.

sacha

btw, Jack, in the 500s you're not a postwhore. :P

Having you thought about coming out to your parents. I was outed to my accidently a few years ago. She didn't like it, but she didn't shun me. I realize there are cultural differences, but I doubt you would be stoned to death or excommunicated from your family.

yarr. Of course I'm coming out! Heh. I just want to be financially independent when I do. And far away if possible. LOL

Edit: It's not postwhorism! It's leveling up! :lmao:

• Site Moderator
:blink: more like a Daewoo B)

I'm a Lotus. Race in, post, race out, spend most of my time in the shop. :ranger:

Colin B)

In that case, I'm a Mustang. Run in, graze, leave a little something, and run off.

yarr. Of course I'm coming out! Heh. I just want to be financially independent when I do. And far away if possible. LOL

Edit: It's not postwhorism! It's leveling up! :lmao:

That's a good plan. My mom totally freaked out. I'm not sure if she ever told my dad or not. He's gone now so if he didn't know then, his soul does now. Anyway, you have a good plan. And you are right about leveling up. B)

In that case, I'm a Mustang. Run in, graze, leave a little something, and run off.

That's what I do. :P

That's a good plan. My mom totally freaked out. I'm not sure if she ever told my dad or not. He's gone now so if he didn't know then, his soul does now. Anyway, you have a good plan. And you are right about leveling up. B)

That's what I do. :P

That's a good idea indeed, see, only my sister knows, but I'm sure that my parents knows, even if they don't say anything. My mum keep saying things that just tell me she suspects, for instance again for the new year family party, she was like, you can also invite a boy or girlfriend if you want to,, (un ami, ou une)

That's a good idea indeed, see, only my sister knows, but I'm sure that my parents knows, even if they don't say anything. My mum keep saying things that just tell me she suspects, for instance again for the new year family party, she was like, you can also invite a boy or girlfriend if you want to,, (un ami, ou une)

Consider yourself lucky. Canada is much more accepting than the US. Your parents will probably join PFLAG the day you tell them. My mom thinks it's a choice. She does not and understand me, and she never will.

Consider yourself lucky. Canada is much more accepting than the US. Your parents will probably join PFLAG the day you tell them. My mom thinks it's a choice. She does not and understand me, and she never will.

maybe not to that point,, but ya my mum's youngest bro was gay so I don't think she'd had problems

maybe not to that point,, but ya my mum's youngest bro was gay so I don't think she'd had problems

Was? Did he die. If so, I am sorry to hear that. :( My aunt was a lesbian. She died in 2002.

Interesting way she phrased it. :P She started with the masculine first! LOL. I think my sisters suspect, but I've never admitted to anybody in RL.

I hope you can actually tell someone soon. You shouldn't have to hide any part of who you are. :hug:

yep tiger. :hug:

GA and other online gay writing sites have done wonders with my confidence. LOL. I outed myelf to my online friends in our game dev group for instance. and lately, I don't pretend that much anymore to actually like girls when I'm with my RL buddies. ;) So yeah... I'm on my way. :P

yep tiger. :hug:

GA and other online gay writing sites have done wonders with my confidence. LOL. I outed myelf to my online friends in our game dev group for instance. and lately, I don't pretend that much anymore to actually like girls when I'm with my RL buddies. ;) So yeah... I'm on my way. :P

That's fabulous. You'll have to come out eventually if you want a boyfriend. I'm sure they'll be stumbling over themselves to snag a cutie like you. :wub:

LMAO. Did you just call me a cutie?! :blink: LIES! :lmao:

I think all those wanna-be-my-boyfriends, if they existed, stumbled over each other and hit their heads on rocks! dead. :o

Modesty? You're even cuter than I thought. :wub:

:huh:

No. I just know I'm NOT cute. <_< LOL. In MY culture, I'm NOT cute at all :businesssmiley: Honest!

You lack confidence. I know when someone is good-looking. You have a pic on your profile. You actually think you're ugly? I don't think that at all. I doubt anyone else here does either.

No. I just know I'm NOT cute. <_< LOL. In MY culture, I'm NOT cute at all :businesssmiley: Honest!

You lack confidence. I know when someone is good-looking. You have a pic on your profile. You actually think you're ugly? I don't think that at all. I doubt anyone else here does either.

Hylas,

Since you are only attracted to caucasians:

And my most pressing problem is that I only find caucasians attractive :(

If doesn't matter that you aren't 'cute' in your own culture, because you aren't trying to attract any filipinos :lol: . I kid.

I not attracted to filipino's either, but I can tell you objectively that you certainly aren't ugly and that many guys would find you attractive (particularly the infamous rice queens :P ). I think you've gotten some of that feedback already.

Fact: you're easy on the eyes for lots of people :D .

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - The Harry Potter scar is cool.

I hate you all! <_<

/me stomps off to break all mirrors :ph34r:

Seriously, yeah. Filipinos find fair skin, narrow noses, and generally Caucasian features attractive (Blame it on Conquistadores brainwashing), and by that standards, I'm ugly! -_- At least nobody has ever told me otherwise in real life. Heh. :P Except Mom!

BTW... this is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic!

/me steals BSK's paddle spanking.gif

P.S. Vic, the harry potter scar has more mundane origins... bouncing on the mattress with my younger bro when I was like 9 or something. Slipping and hitting my head on the wooden corner of the bed. Knocked me out cold and required stitches. LOL. That also explains why I'm crazy! :rolleyes: Probably why I'm gay too! And also why I have a mad obsession with caucasians! :sheep:

Spanks Hylas and Tiger, especially tiger for flirting in the Lounge!!!spanking.gif

:lol:

BeaStKid16.gif

P.S

Hylas, you are cute!!! Get it through that cute head of yours!! :P:P

Spanking people in a public forum is flirting, BK. :blink:

I hate you all! <_<

/me stomps off to break all mirrors :ph34r:

Seriously, yeah. Filipinos find fair skin, narrow noses, and generally Caucasian features attractive (Blame it on Conquistadores brainwashing), and by that standards, I'm ugly! -_- At least nobody has ever told me otherwise in real life. Heh. :P Except Mom!

BTW... this is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic!

/me steals BSK's paddle spanking.gif

P.S. Vic, the harry potter scar has more mundane origins... bouncing on the mattress with my younger bro when I was like 9 or something. Slipping and hitting my head on the wooden corner of the bed. Knocked me out cold and required stitches. LOL. That also explains why I'm crazy! :rolleyes: Probably why I'm gay too! And also why I have a mad obsession with caucasians! :sheep:

:( ........Ouch! looks like that hurts a lot :P just looked you up on profile.....your wrong!! Your in the cute catogory

Edited by Benji