A Fair Question

Hey this is going to sound pitiful, or even childish, but here it is anyways. I have barely been in here for a while. I havn't been feeling up to it and I have been dealing with a lot of medical problems. It seems kinda of funny that a lot of the people who said that they loved my stories and couldn't want to read more hasn't even bothered to ask me what is going on.

I was just wondering other the Miguel has anyone even cared if I was alive or dead??

Just wondering

Pyro

Sorry Pyro, other than hearing about your back trouble months ago, i didn't know about any thing else that is troubling you, hope you get better soon

of course we care, i know i do, you got a great updated site and i thought you were doing better since i last heard, i think in the forum here by Mike? not sure. it been awhile

wish we hear from you here more at GA, you been spending a lot of time at The Fort lately, and they done a great job on your site, and they need to have a hand (clap) for the great job they are doing over there and with you :great:

let us hear from you more here sometime ok, it been awhile and you are a good writer and yes as i said, we care. i know i do

MG

Thanks MG I think that one of the reasons that I have stopped being in here other then the fact that my back only allows me so much time onn the net is that, I feel that no one even cares anymore. I almost stopped writing all together. I may not like all of the stories that are posted here but I at least have tried to read some. I don't tell all the authors becuase if I don't like there work I don't think I should say anything. There are some great stories here and some I just cant' get into. I think I am most upset about thet fact that I have barely been here and it seems as if no one even noticed I have been gone.

I may have been spending a bit of time at jeffsfort board but that is becuase I have a forum there and I have poeple that seem to want to acually talk to me and not make it seem that I don't even excist.

Pyro

Well i wish i had known that you was have problems pyro hope your feeling better i have not been around here my self a lot as i have been doing a lot of mod and admin work on some web sites. I did wonder what happend to you you stopped posting as much just glad to know you still here with us. And again hope your feeling better. :hug:

I guess that I am just upset that with other authors that have seemed to have disappeared and I am talking about the ones I know or have talked with before not all of you, becuase some of you I have not read your stuff.

But with the ones that I have talked with and with some of the other people on here, when I had a story out it barely got any regocnition on here as it was and when I did finish it, it was as if no one seems to have cared that i even disappeard. Movieguy I see you on jeffsfotboard so I know where you have been and you know where I have been and I have talked with you before on there.

BW I know that you have been going through some stuff and even Dan and Myr I know that ya'll have bene busy and working on things and have been going through personal stuff but I mean all of the others out there who have been asking me about chapters when I was writing then I vanish and it is as if no one even seems to care. THAT is what hurts the most.

If no one wants me on here please let me go and I will be more then happy to vanish forever from here. Just let me know.

Pyro

• Site Administrator

Pyro,

I'm sorry dude. I've been operating in "crisis-mode" for months. If it's not right in front of me, it doesn't exist. Between work, school and the site, I'm barely keeping myself together, let alone been able to track how others are doing. Today I've been trying to play catch up to tons of stuff on my agenda.

You are always welcome here and if it seems readers aren't expressing thoughts here, well, that's at epidemic and it isn't limited to just you. We are trying to find ways to improve that for everyone.

Myr

Thanks Myr and I do understand, I am still recovering from surgery, and I am still having massive complications that are resulting in another test having to be performed on me.

I just think that maybe you need to creat a specail form for other authors who have either been loyal or long time authors to have a place. I may have my own website and a form on jefffsfortboard, but I would like to expand my writings and let others get to know the authors who have been doing this for so long.

Maybe creat a form for authors like me and others who have webpages some where else so people can see how we are, and what we are like. They can ask questions and get to know us really well.

Well that is just an idea.

Thanks for listening, I hope that you get everything straightened out in your life.

Pyro :-)

Pyro ...

The chat we had the other day stands in here as well ... Don't be so down bro. Times like this happen, but your friends will help you through it.

We all care, and like I have told you before, you helped me get into writing, which is why when I had the chance I did what I could for you at The Fort.

You have an awesome talent, and we all love your stories. Cheer up my friend ... We are there for you too

-Gun

Unless someone's banned your IP, you'll always belong here! :)

I've actually left some online-forums before because I just got too tired of the anti-gay crap going on at times there. I usually ended up back within a month or two, and was welcomed back by far more people than those who had caused me to leave in the first place. The lesson I learned there was to always talk with those I know and trust before reacting harshly.

It usually helps a LOT.

Hey, Pyro.

I know I read one of your stories years ago on Nifty. Never found anything else you wrote.

I wasn't aware that you were having health problems. I am sorry to hear about that. I hope you are doing better.

Sorry I lost track of you. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Boy on a String

Thanks Gun, and I want you all to know that I did NOT post this to get sympathy. I just felt really depressed and uncared for, so that is why I thought I would post this.

I see now that I am wrong, and you are all right there are times that we lose track of others. I am trying to make sure that I don't do that. I may not read every authors work but I do read what I find of interest, and I try and let them all know what I think.

Well that is all for now. I hope that you all have a good evening.

Pyro :-)

Hiya Pyro, well, as direct result of this thread, I found your site and started

reading 'In Time'. I read the first 4 chapters so far (they are not so long, so

read 4 in one evening) and I like it a lot! You got me both laughing and crying,

really! Still, I think I'll finish first what I started first and will finish reading

'Do over' by dkstories, which will take me another week or so.

I didn't give feedback about 'Do over' yet, so - lets do that now... Hopefully you

don't mind that I do that in public, dkstories...

When I started to read it, I realllly enjoyed it. The chapter that Davey went to

school the first day was such that I felt that I couldn't compete with that, the humor

and way it was written was such that I thought for a moment... I might as well give

up writing, I can't even come close to genious like this.

Unfortunately, that changed later... It started with your description of the boys

involved (I am 5'9"/143lbs myself and I like boys that are half a head smaller,

not TALLER :P ).

[side note, why does every author think they can't have a boy in their stories with

a dick smaller than six inches?

I mean -- even at 12 or 13 they ALWAYS have 6 inch dicks (and adutls 9 inch).

That is such utter bullshit!. If an adult has 6 inches he should be glad already

(assuming you think longer is better, which is nonsense to begin with).

A 13 y/o without pubic hair can easily have just 4 inches imho. Well, unless you

start measuring at his asshole of course. But I think that starting at the base

on the top side is more logical :P ]

Even later, the boys got older and turned into real 'football hunks' of 6'2" and all

muscle etc, ... but ok, the story was still interesting, especially the often genious

way that Davey could talk himself out of the most seemingly lost situtation; and well,

I can enjoy a good James Bond too. Later I got a bit bored with the detailed

history lessons in it though... there is a LOT of history in it, and although I think

that you did an amazing job with the research that was needed for this story,

I am reading those part with a feeling that nothing is happening... hoping for

better parts soon. Now the story has turned into a war-novel and has little to do

anymore with the subject that caused me to start reading it... Its still interesting

enough for me to want to finish it, but nothing like it was in the start.

Of course, that is just my opinion ;) . Things that interest ME are:

1) Boys (till 14 or 15 say), and not tall - make 'm 5'5" or so, and say 110 lbs (50 kg).

2) Psychological and personal problems that come with 'coming out'

and or coming-of-age of gay teenagers.

3) Boys with special powers (immortality, telekineses, or like in your case, 20 more

years of experience than expected and a very high intelligence), SF thus. Powers that are

used sparsely, amazing the 'adults' and 'bullies' around them in little bits. This is one

part that I liked a lot in your story thus: (SPOILER) when Davey is sitting in the

situation room as a 15 year/old with his braces and the Generals and Admirals

just HAVE to admit that he is valuable, even more valuable then they are, given

the current situation - and that he enforces respect that is in fact so

incompatible with his age that people around him keep having trouble with it.

(If anyone else likes this too, then you are gonna LOVE my story ;)

but not until chapter 2... I use the entire chapter 1 (which is HUGE) to get

to a certain point)

Aleric