[dkstories] Rich Boy 2: Growing Pains, Ch 5 & 6

Wahoo! I love getting presents when it's not my birthday! :D

Rich Boy 2: Growing Pains, Ch 5 & 6!!

BTW, Dan, my grandma was 25 for almost 60 years. It was funny the first time I realized that she was supposed to be older than my mom!

Happy Birthdays! :wizard:

PS - Hey, did you time your chapters, so you could get that first line in there on the right date? :P

Edited by steph291

Okay, now that I've actually read the chapters, two things... 1) I thought Jamie's birthday was the same week as Worthington's? 2) How could you, Dan! some birthday present that was. :angry:

Otherwise, can't wait to see more on Friday (or next Friday, if I'm beng too greedy)! :D

... :(

Jeremy dead. NOOOOO. He was my favourite character by far :,(

Wonder if anything will happen between Worthington and Jeremy lookalike. He might also be a mage (imagination goes into overdrive) :P

2 Chapters at once mid week!! Thanks Dan !! I'm upset about the deaths and wonder what the Government is upto.... Looking Forward to Friday! It's a long weekend here so maybe another double chapter post?

Thanks again Dan !

very nice to have 2 chapters indeed.

But Jeremy dead ? I didnt see that coming.. although he was kinda faded out in the last chapters... sad anyway, i liked him.

Oh, and the army getting involved.. i hope we will find out soon whats behind this !

I hated Jeremy dying, but you know, life really sucks sometimes. You never know when a drunk driver is going to come out of nowhere and do something like this...

It happened though, and I'm just glad it happened off-screen so to speak. I really didn't want to write that scene at all.

i am kind of upset about this... though, i suppose, it does make it more realistic... and Jeremy really wasn't really ever going to be happy with a Dark Mage... even one walking the grey path.... I'm really interested in seeing how the military and camp things pan out... the govt really seems to be getting involved in the affairs of Magic... though, the sending of emails isn't by any means free from the govts prying eyes... could they be spying on the agenda of the Phoenix Mages group?

Brax

More realistic??? :mace:

Who needs more realism? I get that in my life on a daily basis. :angry: When I'm running short on realism, I can just read world news.

I want escapism! Pure unadulterated escapism! Fun, frolliking adventure, mystery and lots of hot dudes. :wub:

Poor Jeremy. :( Big chunk of his family too.

The story's too good to stop reading.

So eleves are screamers and moaners, eh? 0:) That's what I wanted for Christmas last year, a screamer or a moaner. I got a sweater, instead. :lmao:

Conner

I don't think Jeremy really fit very well into the world Worthington was forming... and the way he got all distant from Worthington, I kinda think the car crash saved us from seeing a break up.

As for Colin... I don't think he realizes what he's getting into... and he strikes me as ... er... youthfully ignorant and an unstable element? His eagerness to embrace the dark and forsake the light are a bit disturbing to me. I'm also a bit concerned about Jamie, and wondering how much resentment might be hidden in the recesses of his mind.

Also, and maybe its just the horny in me, but I could have used a little more explicitness in that last scene ;) Worthington and Colin going at it sounds pretty hot. I wonder though, if the only reason Worthington is doing this, is to help in further rejecting the Sinclair by putting something between him and Jamie.

end of chapter 5 I went, WTF!!

mid of chapter 6 I went, WTF???!!!

Dan, with all due respect, I think you should have been the King of Eevil Cliffhangers. That's the second story where you've killed one of the major characters... :P

Nevertheless, this was one helluva treat and i loved it. Can't wait to see what the Government is up to. The way the mage council is functioning is amazing.

Great chapter(s) once again... :worship:

BeaStKid :devil: