Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of stories, but this IS supposed to be PG. So...I, instead, will share a story about catching a friend.

Last year my school's show choir went to Chicago to compete in a competition. But thats not really important. What is important is that of the 24 guys, 4 would share a hotel room. Not really important either. But basically, while in the hotel room, I had to throw something away. The trashcan was in the bathroom and he was in shower. I guess I didnt really think about it, why he was taking a bit longer than expected. I mean it's not something I do (in the shower I mean). So I go in to throw something away and he is lying in the tub, water hitting him as he's going solo. I could only see his face as the showercurtain was blocking everything else. His eyes were closed so he didnt see me. He never knew I was saw him and nearly as soon as I noticed, I left.

Been nearly caught more times than I can count, and caught more times than I want to admit. After the fourth time I had a wife walk in on me with her husband's legs in the air, well I gave up on married men.

Been nearly caught more times than I can count, and caught more times than I want to admit. After the fourth time I had a wife walk in on me with her husband's legs in the air, well I gave up on married men.

Ouch! That's not good. I never even started on the married men, and I never will. That's too much drama for me. :ph34r:

:lol: Okay you win.

hum for your info the drinks we had are hot chocolate and coffee...

Oh, yums.

That acutally makes me think of one time that I was with one my ex-boyfriends. We were at his house and had been fooling around. Well, he had put his coffee close to the couch we were on and I accidently knocked it off onto us. I'm lucky it was cold to. So while I showered, he washed up the couch. He's roommate came home early though and gave us this funny look about the wet couch. He said, and I quote:

"I don't wanna know what you two have been doing on the couch. Just make sure you flip the cushions please. Couple a perverts."

A tramp as in "The Lady is a Tramp"

Merci! I really am looking forward to my Berlitz course in French. That is 6 weeks of concentrated instruction! And yes, I happen to agree with Jack on this one. :lmao:

Alright, "baveux" that I can understand that maybe we deserved it,

Oh my! I guess it depends if was, er, visible or covered up! :o

When I lived with my parents I used to get caught all the time. Mom would knock on the locked door, we'd hurry up and get dressed... I'm sure she wondered what took us so long to open the door.

Edited by GaryInMiami
Oh my! I guess it depends if was, er, visible or covered up! :o

When I lived with my parents I used to get caught all the time. Mom would knock on the locked door, we'd hurry up and get dressed... I'm sure she wondered what took us so long to open the door.

Or even when I am alone in the room, locked and she still wonders why it took me so long to open up... 0:)

I'm sure after it happens enough times they quit wondering ;)

0:)

BK, give your mom some credit I'm sure she knows what you're "up" to :P

Of Course she knows what I have been doing... :whistle: I even got the 'talk'!!!! :blink: :wacko: