Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more germs in the average human mouth than in the bathroom. :blink:

That does not surprise me actually. I still don't feel amorous in the bathroom though (except for the shower). :P

You all are a never ending source of amusement. :P

Glad I could amuse you dear. *smiles innocently* Really.

Well, there are lots of germs and toilets can be uncomfortable after a while. :lmao:

The toilets are true.

But there was this one time with my ex-girlfriend at her house. She had this big ass double sink in her bathroom...well...yeah...once more, I'm going to shut up.

Glad I could amuse you dear. *smiles innocently* Really.

The toilets are true.

But there was this one time with my ex-girlfriend at her house. She had this big ass double sink in her bathroom...well...yeah...once more, I'm going to shut up.

Don't forget that there are lots of gay men around here. We're not exactly interested in stuff like that. :lmao:

As I mentioned in a previous thread I am convinced Jason and Sacha enjoy getting caught in the act! poke-poke.gif;)

I wouldn't doubt it. *cackles*

Don't forget that there are lots of gay men around here. We're not exactly interested in stuff like that. :lmao:

Oh, did I forget to mention that my best friend and his boy proved that yes, you can have fun on a sink as long as it was a double? I never could look at his sink after that. *snickers*

I wouldn't doubt it. *cackles*

Oh, did I forget to mention that my best friend and his boy proved that yes, you can have fun on a sink as long as it was a double? I never could look at his sink after that. *snickers*

I totally saw a vid... I probably better not go there. :P

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Actually, it is the rest of the bathroom I dislike. :lmao: By the way, you are being a bad influence on Beasty. :o

you'd be surprised to know how perverted (in the mind) I am... :P I have to flush it out almost 10 times a day, to remove the innuendos... ;)

you'd be surprised to know how perverted (in the mind) I am... :P I have to flush it out almost 10 times a day, to remove the innuendos... ;)

Oh, really? I'm not really shocked actually with this point. We're all perverts in some way. Either in the closet or not. Though, it's pretty crowded in there, ya know?

I know nothing about innuendos. 0:) Who else has been a bad influence on you, BK? :(

Everyone!

Thanks Gary.. :) I needed that.. ;)

I hope "Everyone" means everyone other than a sweet, innocent tiger. I would never contribute to something like that, just like C James would NEVER use evil cliffhangers. :D

I hope "Everyone" means everyone other than a sweet, innocent tiger. I would never contribute to something like that, just like C James would NEVER use evil cliffhangers. :D

Yeah right! :P

I thought you would believe me. :( Oh well, nobody, except Sacha, believes CJ either. :lmao:

Oh, I'm sure that someone believes him. They just won't come forward.

Oh, I caught my aunt and uncle today in the middle of a make out session. Not what I needed to see. *scrubs her eyes out*

Oh, I'm sure that someone believes him. They just won't come forward.

Oh, I caught my aunt and uncle today in the middle of a make out session. Not what I needed to see. *scrubs her eyes out*

That must have been horrendus. :wacko:

Oh yeah. Something I so didn't need to see since they are both in their late 40's and looking it. I don't need to know about their sex life!! *cries*

I once caught my parents having sex. That's something no child should have to see. I think it fried parts of my brain. Damn them for not locking the door.

I once caught my parents having sex. That's something no child should have to see. I think it fried parts of my brain. Damn them for not locking the door.

I did the same thing. It was horrible. I was scarred for life. :ph34r: