Getting caught

I once was on my knees in front of a guy when his girlfriend walked into the room. I was livid. I had no idea he was seeing anyone, let alone a girl. Then he had the audacity to call me for sex the weekend after.

Menzo

He sounds like a pig. Some people really need to learn what self-control, faithfulness, and honesty mean.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once was on my knees in front of a guy when his girlfriend walked into the room. I was livid. I had no idea he was seeing anyone, let alone a girl. Then he had the audacity to call me for sex the weekend after.

Menzo

Oh my god! He did that!? How could he? The utter jerk. Did you do anything to him? Smack him up side the head? Chew him out? Hang up on him?

Tell me? Please?

Oh and that sucks big. :hug:

Well, I had never heard that one. I already know a few words of such a nature in French, but they are much naughtier. :whistle:

It's a Quebecois expression. I picked that one purpose to avoid online translators translating that. :P

It's a degrading term for homeless people, not tramp. A tramp is "baveux". lol

Alright, "baveux" that I can understand that maybe we deserved it, but "robineux" now c'mon, we're dressed nicely, well after having done a rush job for that, we're not asking for money, nor bus ticket, and we're not holding the door at any public places,,, Therefore, I say, that we're not.

Sure if you say so. :P

He sounds like a pig. Some people really need to learn what self-control, faithfulness, and honesty mean.

Frankly... I'd be laughing, leave him to solve his *problems*, and never see him again.

Edited by Jack Frost
It's a Quebecois expression. I picked that one purpose to avoid online translators translating that. :P

It's a degrading term for homeless people, not tramp. A tramp is "baveux". lol

Sure if you say so. :P

Frankly... I'd be laughing, leave him to solve his *problems*, and never see him again.

Well, I was wondering why I could not find it...

Yeah, I have the same view of the cheating types. Quite frankly, I would probably laught at the guy for getting caught. I would apologize to the gf and leave, thought a few chuckles might be in order.

...bite down perhaps? :devil:

:hug:

Sorry, that happened to you, Menzo. That's really cruddy :(

Meh, I got over it. It really wasn't a big deal, I was just pissed off at the time. Like Jack said, I'm sure he had way more trouble because of it than I did.

Menzo

Meh, I got over it. It really wasn't a big deal, I was just pissed off at the time. Like Jack said, I'm sure he had way more trouble because of it than I did.

Menzo

Well, that is still embarrassing unless it something arranged. ACK!!! I better not go there. <blushes>

Anyway, it could have been worse. I think Dan's situation was worse. That one was married. :blink:

Yes he is and and he's happy for me I always got a grin and lovey-dovey when I talk about him :wub: ... though it was embarrassing and funny as I warned him he could be back soon when that happenned... he just pushed a few of my buttons and we got into it... we burst out laughing when he opened the door... well more sacha than me, I was just embarrassed getting caught in the kitchen though it didn't take me long to start laughing :P

We got caught again!!! this time it was worse... kitchen, pants down,,, he's on his knees doing humm something, my brother deicdes to come back... enough said :)

Oh, gods, that must have been embarassing at the time. :hug: At least your brother knows about your relationship.

We got caught again!!! this time it was worse... kitchen, pants down,,, he's on his knees doing humm something, my brother deicdes to come back... enough said :)

Haha, if only you had a bedroom or something. :P

I've never been caught, although a custodian gave us very strange looks once. Couldn't tell why -- we were both fully clothed, and no one's hair was disheveled. 0:)

You don't mean that time in the science center when one of you was kneeling in front of the other one with his mouth at, well, a certain height? :P I'm sure your hair wasn't dishevelled, though.

ROFLMAO!!

Trust Jason to get caught again!.... Trust Sacha to push his buttons... :lol:

well jason did get caught more often than me,,, 0:)

Well, at least it was not the bathroom. :P

again, what's wrong with the bathroom,, at least the shower part of the bathroom :whistle:

well jason did get caught more often than me,,, 0:)

again, what's wrong with the bathroom,, at least the shower part of the bathroom :whistle:

Actually, it is the rest of the bathroom I dislike. :lmao: By the way, you are being a bad influence on Beasty. :o

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Actually, it is the rest of the bathroom I dislike. :lmao: By the way, you are being a bad influence on Beasty. :o

The rest of the bathroom? What did it ever do to you? Didn't you know a large....um...I'll shut up now.

The rest of the bathroom? What did it ever do to you? Didn't you know a large....um...I'll shut up now.

Well, there are lots of germs and toilets can be uncomfortable after a while. :lmao: