Getting caught

I once caught my parents having sex. That's something no child should have to see. I think it fried parts of my brain. Damn them for not locking the door.

:blink: That sucks. I agree, you shouldn't have to see that. No child should see that.

I did the same thing. It was horrible. I was scarred for life. :ph34r:

:hug: You both...are lucky you don't shudder every time you look at your parents now. That's all I have to say.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I saw something on TV once about that. Ever since then I've brushed my teeth in the kitchen.

hehehe...one of the Mythbusters programs that indicated the bathroom was much cleaner than the kitchen :blink:

hugs,

tom

hehehe...one of the Mythbusters programs that indicated the bathroom was much cleaner than the kitchen :blink:

hugs,

tom

I remember that one. Wasn't it shown that the kitchen was dirty because of all the cooking, food and what not that happened in it? That seriously freaked me out.

I remember that one. Wasn't it shown that the kitchen was dirty because of all the cooking, food and what not that happened in it? That seriously freaked me out.

That simply meants kitchens need to be disinfected often.

hugs,

tom

Hi Tom. Where in the world are you today? I haven't seen you on IM in like three days. Hope you all aren't driving (hehe) each other crazy! :)

I once caught my parents having sex. That's something no child should have to see. I think it fried parts of my brain. Damn them for not locking the door.

*Shudders*

Oh why oh why, did you have to remind me of that!! I had pushed that into the deepest recesses of my mind!

I saw them when I was in grade three for God's Sake!!! :wacko:

*Shudders*

Oh why oh why, did you have to remind me of that!! I had pushed that into the deepest recesses of my mind!

I saw them when I was in grade three for God's Sake!!! :wacko:

Like me, you are probably scarred for life because of it. :(:hug:

So, I wonder where Jason and Sacha will get caught in the act today? They seem overdue for getting caught! evil-smirk.gif

Nah, today was boring, :P we were all alone at his place, lol no one could catch us. maybe next time,,,

Make it someplace more interesting than the kitchen please! Do you have a front porch? ;)

well there's not so many interesting place in jason's appart, kitchen (check), living room (check), bathroom (check), his room (check) so maybe next in the little laundry room or his brother's room? LOL

Nah, today was boring, :P we were all alone at his place, lol no one could catch us. maybe next time,,,

well there's not so many interesting place in jason's appart, kitchen (check), living room (check), bathroom (check), his room (check) so maybe next in the little laundry room or his brother's room? LOL

ok sacha hun... kitchen we started never finished so (uncheck), living room same thing (uncheck), bathroom (uncheck). :P and we have to do it in the little laudry room with the dryer on ;)

My BROTHER'S room!!!! No way, no f way lol :P

but for the rest we'll have to finish the places and not get caught or will we... ? We have 3 months and 13 days left to do those places.

We need to do your house too... guest bedroom... bathroom upstairs, bathroom near the front door, living room (the couch is a good place), dining room(the table maybe ? :P ), kitchen (that counter will come in handy btw), your room (check) basement (check)

And as Gary pointed out we could do the front porch this summer and the backyard too lol

Jason aka Moonwolf

ok sacha hun... kitchen we started never finished so (uncheck), living room same thing (uncheck), bathroom (uncheck). :P and we have to do it in the little laudry room with the dryer on ;)

My BROTHER'S room!!!! No way, no f way lol :P

but for the rest we'll have to finish the places and not get caught or will we... ? We have 3 months and 13 days left to do those places.

We need to do your house too... guest bedroom... bathroom upstairs, bathroom near the front door, living room (the couch is a good place), dining room(the table maybe ? :P ), kitchen (that counter will come in handy btw), your room (check) basement (check)

And as Gary pointed out we could do the front porch this summer and the backyard too lol

Jason aka Moonwolf

I...now know more about your sex life then I was expecting to... :blink: But you guys gave me a great idea for one of my one shots! Yay!