Congratulations to Nickolas James

Tiger

Thanks everyone :hug: And just think, it only took me two and a half years to get here :music: My prediction is that I should be at 3000 posts by 2010 :pickaxe:

*falls to floor cackling* At the rate you're going? I wouldn't doubt it dear. :hug: Good luck on that.

Oh, the bi mi club has a funny ring to it; I love it. :D

I was bored. What can I say? Don't let me near a thread like this when I'm bored other wise you'll end up on the end of a funny line or a dry humor one. Which ever I feel like it at the time.

Thanks everyone :hug: And just think, it only took me two and a half years to get here :music: My prediction is that I should be at 3000 posts by 2010 :pickaxe:

That is a good prediction. I'm sure you will make it. :)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Nick B)

It's been great interacting with you on the forums, and I'd like to say that I was honored and very pleased to have had helped you with beta-reading one of your stories. I wish you all the best for the future, and I hope you continue to write for many, many years to come.

YAY Congrats Nicky! :2thumbs: What are we congratulating him for? :D

He reached 2000 posts. There are few who have reached that many posts. It may be a few months before someone else joins the bi-millenium club. It's a club that only 7 members have ever belonged to...

He reached 2000 posts. There are few who have reached that many posts. It may be a few months before someone else joins the bi-millenium club. It's a club that only 7 members have ever belonged to...

I suspect you'll be a bi mi soon Mr. Tiger. :)

I suspect you'll be a bi mi soon Mr. Tiger. :)

I think you will be joining the millenium club before I join the bi-millenium club. I also have some stiff competition for being the 8th member of the bi-millenium club. I won't name names, but it starts with a B. B)

I think you will be joining the millenium club before I join the bi-millenium club. I also have some stiff competition for being the 8th member of the bi-millenium club. I won't name names, but it starts with a B. B)

You'll most probably be the 7th member... I am always on the board these days, so... :whistle:

I'm not so sure about that. We're both mighty close and I have been too busy with reading/beta-reading/editing the last few days to to keep up with you. Although so far today I'm a bigger PW that you are. But Rose has us both beat. I suspect she's cheating though. :P

You'll most probably be the 7th member... I am always on the board these days, so... :whistle:

I will not be the 7th member. Nick was the 7th member. I may 8th or 9th though. :)

I will not be the 7th member. Nick was the 7th member. I may 8th or 9th though. :)

Oh yeah, that's right. The whole purpose of this thread was to congratulate Nick on being #7 in the bi mi club. My bad. embarrassed.gif