Trying my hand at writing

G'day,

I am trying my hand at writing a four or five chapter mini-netnovel. I was told that a plan is always good, but that writing a first chapter and working it out from there is better. So I started it, and it's not going anywhere, fast.

This is the third rewrite, and I tink I got the first part right, up till the second chorus of the song. Basically, the story will be about (stop reading if you don't want to find out) a bloke, Josh, who was raped by a man he didn't know, who later turns out to be Henry, and the five years afterwards. The rape will be the second half of the first chapter and won't be erotic but will be descriptive. The first two years (chapter two) he is a recluse until he goes on a cruise. The cruise (chapter three) he meets John, and they form a bond. Chapter four is him dealing with his problems with John, and lots of intimate moments, not just in sexual terms. Chapter five would be John having an affair with Henry, and Josh catches them and recognises him. Josh gots practically nuts, but eventually repairs the relationship with John (chapter 6), three weeks before the opening sequence. Here is the very start...

---------------------------------

"Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be; the future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera; what will be, will be