[Gabriel Morgan] Welcome, Gabriel!

Jeez, I just got here! But it's nice to know you're looking forward to it...

It's almost finished, then it goes off to David for proofing, so I'll prolly post it Saturday.

Thanks, Gabriel

Welcome Gabriel!!

Where's the next chapter of Panhead? :lol:

Welcome to GA Gabriel!

It's only a matter of time before the best authors/stories make it here. By the first chapter of '52 Panhead, I was hooked and in awe of the amazing writing style. It's so great to have you here. I look forward to your updates and whatever future stories you may write.

Just finished reading Stonegate - OMG it made me cry, which I hardly ever do. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever read, it really is, and I've read a lot over the years.

I wish I could write like you, the way the words really painted the pictures in my head is wonderful. It's why I read, so I can lose myself.

All I've got to say now, is *write more* :D or maybe I should read slower - I guess it means that I'll get some work done tomorrow though :lol:

Terri

Edited by goddessmaat
Just finished reading Stonegate - OMG it made me cry, which I hardly ever do. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever read, it really is, and I've read a lot over the years.

I wish I could write like you, the way the words really painted the pictures in my head is wonderful. It's why I read, so I can lose myself.

All I've got to say now, is *write more* :D or maybe I should read slower - I guess it means that I'll get some work done tomorrow though :lol:

Terri

SPOILER ALERT!

Yeah, I took a little heat for killing off a main character, but it felt right. Life isn't all beer and skittles, as the saying goes. Whatever the hell a skittle is. And it worked out, as things mostly do...

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Well Gabriel, I'd swear I put a welcome up somewhere...since I don't see it around and I couldn't go unrepresented, here is a belated welcome and congratulations on being invited into such good company.

Now many more will find out what many of us already know: that you do GOOD work and do it so well.

Tracy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gabriel!

I'm rather new to GA so just have read the first 2 chapters of Stonegate Stables.

I loved the way you introduce the characters, their lives and describe the story behind Sean's stables. You do it in a very entertaining way: for a moment it was like listening to someone telling the neighbourhood's gossip. Will def. be reading the rest.

Cheers

G

PS. dont know if this was the right topic to post this, but anyways.....

I'm rather new to GA so just have read the first 2 chapters of Stonegate Stables.

I loved the way you introduce the characters, ...

PS. dont know if this was the right topic to post this, but anyways.....

Believe me, when it comes to compliments, you can post them any damn place you like. :P

Sean in Stonegate is fairly autobiographical and since it's first-person, it should feel like him just telling about the neighborhood. At least, that was the idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it.