Your Avatar, and what does it mean?

Phantom

Mine's a screencap from the first episode of QAF. I resized, played with blending and stuff and used a text brush. The scene is on the roof when Brian pulls Michael up with him. The whole thing would have scared me to death (terrified of heights) and...Idk, that's why I picked "Trust". *shrug*

Mine has been various forms of a raccoon since I was saddled with the raccoon moniker accidentally. (See post elsewhere). I wasn't very happy but have grown to accept the various versions of this name thrown at my with relatively good humour -- at least as far as any rodent can expect to have good humour.

I found this new Warrior Raccoon a few months ago and decided it was a better image than the cute furry critter I use elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
Mine is of my hand when i was like 15 and playing with that computer camera function that mirrors what's on one side to the other. Then I blacked out the background.

Neat!

My new one is a picture of one tough frog dude who fears no evil (especially despicable goats). Beyond that, it contains several references to my identity which I will not reveal.

• 3 weeks later...
Mine is one of my favorite anime characters, Inuyasha. My personal photo happens to be Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's brother.

I always thought that it was a girl in your avatar. A girl cross between a cat. :lol:

anime characters are so androgynous

Id go a far as Hermaphrodical. But its whats so great! There all hot!!

My avatar. Well when i was a kid i had this repeating nightmare where i would hear a noise and look under my bed and have these dark red dragon looking eyes OPEN as i stare into the darkness. I found this picture on the net somewhere and its EXACTLY the eyes i used to see. I never understood the dream but i must have had it 100 times.

Well, my avatar is from 10 minutes of Photoshop doodling.

My initials, (or at least those of my Pen name... but my real ones are floating around here SOMEWHERE) in Harry Potter font, which if you've read my stories should make perfect sense.

Add a rainbow and some texture brushes. Ta-da! Instant avatar.

please, hold your applause. ;)

I kinda like medieval history, stories & the like, & dragons have always fascinated me, so there it is!

I like Medieval history and stories as well. :)

Figured I'd go green for a day or two

And, your avatar reminds me of Spring... sigh.. I hope it comes soon.. lol. It is a pretty Avatar regardless though.

Well, my avatar is from 10 minutes of Photoshop doodling.

My initials, (or at least those of my Pen name... but my real ones are floating around here SOMEWHERE) in Harry Potter font, which if you've read my stories should make perfect sense.

Add a rainbow and some texture brushes. Ta-da! Instant avatar.

please, hold your applause. ;)

I love it, dude!

I was already thinking how cool it was prior to reading about it in this thread :)

Well, I am a slightly overweight sarcastic orange cat with a pointed sense of humor. :D:o

Seriously, I like satire and I like the line Garfield makes. It embodies on its surface the idea of objectivity, but underneath it, there is the belief of "Ergo Cognito sum". I like multi-layered ideas and cakes. :D