I'm No Longer L0st Cause

Meeko

Hey guys

So I know to most of you I'm know as Mike, or LC or just L0st Cause.

A lot has changed for me since I joined GA, and honestly the name Lost Cause just doesn't fit me anymore.

Meeko is a very strange name i know, and no I didn't get it from the racoon on Pocahontes, but anyways, this is a name very few know me by and I name I enjoy. So from here on out I will be Meeko, or as i'll always been known Mike.

Toddles, and see you all around more often, hopefully!

-Meeko Aka Mike

Hey guys

So I know to most of you I'm know as Mike, or LC or just L0st Cause.

A lot has changed for me since I joined GA, and honestly the name Lost Cause just doesn't fit me anymore.

Meeko is a very strange name i know, and no I didn't get it from the racoon on Pocahontes, but anyways, this is a name very few know me by and I name I enjoy. So from here on out I will be Meeko, or as i'll always been known Mike.

Toddles, and see you all around more often, hopefully!

-Meeko Aka Mike

I like the new name, Mike. I've changed my name from tlwritinger to TL The Writing Tiger to Tiger, so I can sometimes see the reason for a name change. :)

That fake raccoon picture is awesome.

I shall find a way for your minions to know of this name. Because you KNOW they'd chant it relentlessly.

Edited by B1ue

Hmm Gabe

The very thought of that scares me....

Ps: James I hope you don't mind but I stole that first racoon picture and made it my new avatar since it matches me so... If you do mind please tell me and i'll take it down thanks.

So... You stole a raccoon picture in the same way as a raccoon stole the rotten foods from the garbage bins, how ironic... :P But I think your avatar picture fits your personality of the name very good.

My two cents

Raku

• Site Administrator

I had to clear my cache to see the new avatar, but it looks really cool!

Thanks for the info :) I'm also especially happy that you think the old name no longer fits you. :great:

James I hope you don't mind but I stole that first racoon picture and made it my new avatar since it matches me so...

I don't mind at all. To use my native Southern dialect, I'm tickled to death that you found it useful. ;)