I gave my last 5 real dollars to a coworker because she didn't have any gas. She paid me back today, much to my protest. (We get paid on Monday, yes.)

I also took my little sister out to lunch, but I'm not sure that counts because she is my sister.

So do I win?

Michelle, we call him "Fossil" for a reason. ;)

Lol.. "fossil" hmm... why? :)

Oh and Steve! We don't rip anymore than you do.. ahem.. Deprivation.. tsk tsk.

*waves Ice cream cone in front of Michelle* NEENER NEENER NEENER!

Yep Steve women are good at ripping hearts out. But boys better at stomping on them once they are ripped out :)

I try to do at least 1 good thing for someone a day. At work i'll help the servers set the tables even though thats not my job but only if i have time to help them. 1 girl is reading Twilight and i didn't know if she had book 2 of that series since she is almost done book 1 and so i offered to lend her book 2 but she already has it.

*Smacks Mattie*

I work at a frickin' ice cream joint. I hate ice cream, fatty.

By the way. OFF TOPIC.

I picked up a puppy that had been dumped on the side of the road.. I win! Now give me that five dollars. :)

Michelle, if anyone kills Steve, it will be a huge mistake. An angry Tiger would be in his or her wake. :angry:

PS- I want some more Dreams & Clipped Wings. I might even have to give you $5 when I do.

Edited by Tiger
PS