[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 8: Migratory Patterns

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator

There's always the chance that Joe has had feelings for Cody that he's kept buried deep for a few years. And now that he's having problems with his girlfriend, they are starting to re-surface.

The more of the story I read, the less I think Cody will end up with Joe. That would be too simple really. I think the story is more about Cody leaving the past behind than anything else. He has so many demons, and it seems that he doesn't even know what he wants to begin with. Thus, he is a bit of a slut who cannot make up his mind about much of anything.

There's always the chance that Joe has had feelings for Cody that he's kept buried deep for a few years. And now that he's having problems with his girlfriend, they are starting to re-surface.

Poor Joe, confusion is a terrible thing in my opinion. Thats what I see him suffering at the moment. Whether that confusion is over his sexuality, or his feelings... well I cant say much more about that.

The more of the story I read, the less I think Cody will end up with Joe. That would be too simple really. I think the story is more about Cody leaving the past behind than anything else. He has so many demons, and it seems that he doesn't even know what he wants to begin with. Thus, he is a bit of a slut who cannot make up his mind about much of anything.

Hrmm... You have a point Tim. however, you dismiss the laws of nature in you analysis. nature doesn't favor a strong will. It favors the path of least resistance. Survival depends on somethings ability to adapt to its surroundings, much like when rushing water encounters a rock. It doesn't punch through the rock, rather it just goes around.

So yes Joe may be too simple a choice, however does that preclude him? Nope.

Additionally, a large part of attraction is based on proximity. Could Joe's lack of any other significant forms of social interaction also deal into what he is going through?

and lastly even though on some level he is, I still dislike seeing Cody and slut in the same sentence. maybe because I don't see him particularly enjoying sex all that much. It seems more of an escape mechinisim than anything else. Perhaps recent events can break that habit...

Poor Joe, confusion is a terrible thing in my opinion. Thats what I see him suffering at the moment. Whether that confusion is over his sexuality, or his feelings... well I cant say much more about that.

Hrmm... You have a point Tim. however, you dismiss the laws of nature in you analysis. nature doesn't favor a strong will. It favors the path of least resistance. Survival depends on somethings ability to adapt to its surroundings, much like when rushing water encounters a rock. It doesn't punch through the rock, rather it just goes around.

So yes Joe may be too simple a choice, however does that preclude him? Nope.

Additionally, a large part of attraction is based on proximity. Could Joe's lack of any other significant forms of social interaction also deal into what he is going through?

and lastly even though on some level he is, I still dislike seeing Cody and slut in the same sentence. maybe because I don't see him particularly enjoying sex all that much. It seems more of an escape mechinisim than anything else. Perhaps recent events can break that habit...

B) .............Well I can agree with one thing here I don't see Cody as a slut. Joe and Cody? I don't really see it happening, without problems occurring.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't see Cody as a slut, he would have to be with more guys.

I do think there' still a slim chance with joe, but I do like the prospect with the fly boy though.

I agree though I think joe and cody are both confused.

I agree, Joe and Cody do seem confused, though in different ways. My guess is that the key to everything will be when and how Cody deals with his inner demons and, perhaps, finally vanquishes the dark deity that afflicts him.

I agree, Joe and Cody do seem confused, though in different ways. My guess is that the key to everything will be when and how Cody deals with his inner demons and, perhaps, finally vanquishes the dark deity that afflicts him.

Wow... I'm suprised... you didn't try to blame Shadowgod for being evil with this post ;)

But I do agree... once Cody is able to work out his demons he'll be able to figure out just what he wants from life... and it seems to me that Zach might just be the perfect fit for him and Joe just might be the perfect brotherly type for him.

Then again... I could be shooting in the dark with this one :)

As always Shadowgod, amazing job with your writings :)

Eric

dark deity that afflicts him
Wow... I'm suprised... you didn't try to blame Shadowgod for being evil with this post ;)

Eric, you must have missed something. Dark deity is a reference to Shadowgod. :P

Now I must say that poor Cody is confused. I will say this. His best options are definitely Joe and Zach. There is one problem with Joe though. He may not want to be a total bottom...

Eric, you must have missed something. Dark deity is a reference to Shadowgod. :P

Now I must say that poor Cody is confused. I will say this. His best options are definitely Joe and Zach. There is one problem with Joe though. He may not want to be a total bottom...

Well, yes, of course it is... he's a literal Dark Deity, after all. :P

Hrmm, Tiger, I think you might have overlooked one possibility... How about Cody choosing Joe AND Zack? :devil:

Well, yes, of course it is... he's a literal Dark Deity, after all. :P

Hrmm, Tiger, I think you might have overlooked one possibility... How about Cody choosing Joe AND Zack? :devil:

CJ, perhaps you should suggest a threesome when you beta read Chapter 9. B)

B) .........A dark evil incarnate and a goat involved in a threesome, I don't really see that happening!!

Remember, the Dark Evil Incarnate (hey, he has yet another new name! B) ) is no stranger to threesomes... I recall a certain scene in LiS... which his evilness, with his famous love of Irony, gave us in chapter #13. :whistle:

Oh my... that is a great idea. You should turn Chapter 9 into a sex scene. :P

ever since Jacob and Matt got into town, and then this party that they're all supposed to be going to... I've been pushing for an orgy scene! forget about repeating a threesome. our god of words has to do something bigger and better than his last story :P

Remember, the Dark Evil Incarnate (hey, he has yet another new name! B) ) is no stranger to threesomes... I recall a certain scene in LiS... which his evilness, with his famous love of Irony, gave us in chapter #13. :whistle:

B) ...........Humm! The goat is giving us an insight perhaps?? And his Shadowyness has passed on blessing's?? Should make an interesting chapter. Provided the goat has no input, nor the Shadow has any cliffdwelling moments.

ever since Jacob and Matt got into town, and then this party that they're all supposed to be going to... I've been pushing for an orgy scene! forget about repeating a threesome. our god of words has to do something bigger and better than his last story :P

Well, there are lots of yummy guys in the story. All of them should be together for a night or two. :wub:

B) ...........Humm! The goat is giving us an insight perhaps?? And his Shadowyness has passed on blessing's?? Should make an interesting chapter. Provided the goat has no input, nor the Shadow has any cliffdwelling moments.

I cannot give any insight into future events in DnCW! Umm, the fact I don't know any might be a contributing factor there, but but even if had 'em, I couldn't... :)

Dreams and Cliffed Wings will surely have some of the Shadowy one's superlative cliff dwelling moments. Now, if only I knew why he has Joe and Cody having a picnic atop a giant, leaky natural gas tank, in a lightning storm..

I cannot give any insight into future events in DnCW! Umm, the fact I don't know any might be a contributing factor there, but but even if had 'em, I couldn't... :)

Dreams and Cliffed Wings will surely have some of the Shadowy one's superlative cliff dwelling moments. Now, if only I knew why he has Joe and Cody having a picnic atop a giant, leaky natural gas tank, in a lightning storm..

B) ...........And of course there is that impending earthquake.

• Site Administrator
Now, if only I knew why he has Joe and Cody having a picnic atop a giant, leaky natural gas tank, in a lightning storm..

Oh sure CJ, ruin any chance of that storyline being used now :angry:

:D

Oh sure CJ, ruin any chance of that storyline being used now :angry:

:D

Steve, that sounds more like something that CJ would do. It seems that Shadowgod prefers dangerous accidents involving motorcycles. :P