American Differences

Hey guys!

@Verm-Hehehe, yeah, Matt can't stand the idea of Hayley touching his boyfriend. He's quite territorial.

You think Connor knows? Maybe he does. Either way, it's one secret that cannot stay hidden forever...

@hh5- Behave yourself! :lol: Eww, Hayley being Jamie's wife! That's nasty, even if it's in a play. Yep, the infamous party setting. What's going to happen? We're gonna have to wait and see...

I'm choosing not to comment on your choice of delicacies. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a nice thrill for a Sam and Haley raid!!! with Matt brother in tow to see two shirtless boys.

Also be funny for Matt and Jamie to look masculine - and act if they were play wrestling.

Rather having the look of being caught in the act.

:lol::D

Sounds like a nice thrill for a Sam and Haley raid!!! with Matt brother in tow to see two shirtless boys.

Also be funny for Matt and Jamie to look masculine - and act if they were play wrestling.

Rather having the look of being caught in the act.

:lol::D

Who told you about Hayley? ;)(I'm not confirming or denying anything!)

Hmmm, play wrestling, with their tongues? :P:P I'm not sure how that one would go down as an excuse!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - I was 1/2 right

I guess the drama from a best friend hits home more than having a Haley who would make sure your life in school is like hell to pay for.

But thats sure up to MAX - if he spits out rumors or keeps silent.

Still its a test of friends that stick around or leave you flat.

I think its best not to grow up - Adulthood isn't what its all cracked up to be.

----

There's a plus side - Noah sure does show how to be a Team Player.

I hope Matt's parents work out their issues.

Otherwise Sam going to have a 2nd sister (joke)

Ok - I was 1/2 right

I guess the drama from a best friend hits home more than having a Haley who would make sure your life in school is like hell to pay for.

But thats sure up to MAX - if he spits out rumors or keeps silent.

Still its a test of friends that stick around or leave you flat.

I think its best not to grow up - Adulthood isn't what its all cracked up to be.

I think Matt and Jamie could handle a bigoted Hayley, but like you said, it changes everything when the person is one of your best friends. And to think, Connor still has no idea...

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning..." - Set sail for Neverland!

There's a plus side - Noah sure does show how to be a Team Player.

I hope Matt's parents work out their issues.

Otherwise Sam going to have a 2nd sister (joke)

Hehehe, I'm sure she'd like that.

I'd love to see Matt's parents accept him, and soon, but we're going to have to wait and see. Unfortunately this type of change won't happen overnight, if it happens at all...

• Site Moderator

The way I see it at the moment, Matt is just spending the one night to give his parents some more time to think things thru. If it does come down to him spending more time there, I'm sure some conditions will be made.

Hey guys!

Wow, loads of speculation! B)

The honeymoon is over!! I wonder how long it will take Max to settle down, he has already caused damage from over reacting. Next chapter will be very interesting!

To me, American Differences really 'begins' from chapter 8. Many things are going to change for the young couple, things which will pave the way for the future.

Chapter 9: Aftermath, will begin to show the direction that the story is going to follow.

Josh be sad but could visit Jamie house to see his brother.

If it came down to it, I think Matt could find the strength in himself to leave home and leave his parents. But I don't think he could ever find the power to leave Josh. He just couldn't do it. That's why he wants to fight to stay, even if it's not what his parents want. He wants Josh to come first. And I can't argue with that.

It be interesting to see how Matt and Jamie in the same house for a few weeks.

(Read the reply below)

The way I see it at the moment, Matt is just spending the one night to give his parents some more time to think things thru. If it does come down to him spending more time there, I'm sure some conditions will be made.

I'd like to see Matt return home as soon as possible, but as we all know, this isn't the type of thing that you can brush under the carpet. It's going to take time and patience from all parties involved.

I was going to have Noah 'lay down the law', but it would have been silly to assume that they would do 'anything', taking into account what happened earlier. But yes, if Matt does have to remain there for some time, then conditions will certainly be made.

The next chapter will answer many of these things. It should be out in a couple of weeks.

Great last two chapters, but we all knew the honeymoon wouldn't last. I just wonder how much of a dick Max is gonna be & how long it'll take his Ma to take that stick out of her ass.

Thanks, Sir!

I'm not sure about either of those. I'd want them both to apologise to Matt & Jamie in the next chapter, but changes don't happen overnight. We're gonna have to wait and see I'm afraid.

Thanks, Sir!

I'm not sure about either of those. I'd want them both to apologise to Matt & Jamie in the next chapter, but changes don't happen overnight. We're gonna have to wait and see I'm afraid.

Am I to surmise Max and Conner are straight??

They seem to be a couple too.

It be strange the school would have only one couple.

I must admit i kinda got that, too. But then again I have been off my game lately with feelings.

But it seems Max must be strait, Either that or he has unresolved feelings for Matt and is feeling betrayed that it was not him matt chose.

I have stated publically (on my blog) that Connor is straight. However, I have also stated that there is another gay character in the story. So it could very well be Max...or someone else. ;-)

But it seems Max must be strait, Either that or he has unresolved feelings for Matt and is feeling betrayed that it was not him matt chose.

If Max was gay he may have wanted Matt for himself, hence he was angry at seeing him in bed with Jamie. Alternatively, he could be in conflict with his own sexuality, I.E. Self loather.

Personally I think he's a straight homophobe, but that's just me.

• Site Moderator

I think we have to go back to the chapter of the party. I'd have to go back to get the name, but I think it's the guy that Matt had the private chat with.

I think we have to go back to the chapter of the party. I'd have to go back to get the name, but I think it's the guy that Matt had the private chat with.

I think you're talking about Ayo. It is possible that he's the one, although he did declare that he was straight. He claimed that his acceptance towards gay people was because of his cousin, who was a lesbian.

• Site Moderator
I think you're talking about Ayo. It is possible that he's the one, although he did declare that he was straight. He claimed that his acceptance towards gay people was because of his cousin, who was a lesbian.

And there's always the possibility that he doesn't want to tell anyone just yet.

And there's always the possibility that he doesn't want to tell anyone just yet.

We're going to have to keep an eye on him, just in case he lets something slip. (If he's hiding anything, that is! ;) )

• Site Moderator

At the risk of a spoiler since the story hasn't been posted that long.

It will be interesting to see what happens in school, especially with Max. Maybe he