Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion

CH25: Well, I got one prediction right, Brad's gonna be a daddy. What gets me is why he thought Robbie wouldn't be pissed off! If that had happened to me he'd be wearing a vase! :lol:

You know, he did have sex with her without a condom, which I might add he's been using still with Robbie. Plus it's down to Brad blowing that professor that they are using 'em anyway. Go figure.

So, will be interesting to see how the dynamic changes when Jeanine comes to stay, with baby in tow. Also good that Robbie managed to refrain from having sex with Marcel, at least he seems to be making progress, at least for now!

Still no news on who was pulling the strings in Paris, but guess that will happen in the last two chapters.

No doubt that Robbie's concerned that Brad will marry Jeanine to make everything more legitamate and doesn't know where that will leave him. Not surprising at all, especially since Brad went on about how much he enjoyed having sex with her.

I'm sure Brad will put his fears to rest once he understands where Robbie is coming from. In terms of their own "married" relationship, the timing couldn't be worse. There they are with their new house and new careers and....wham!

On the other hand, Robbie already knows that Brad is committed to raising Bitty's 2 children once Grandmaman leaves the picture. However, in this case, the baby's mother will be around permanently.

Looks like Brad will be seeking advice from JP again. :D

Good job on the baby prediction, Sir Gally! :2thumbs:

"I headed out to the beach, to the ocean, to surf. Now I was swimming with my fathers, Armand, and the crew of the Challenger, seven people who had just fallen from the sky."

I hate it when you make me cry, Mark. Very powerful writing. As always, thank you.

Bryan

I can't imagine Robbie being too surprised, since Brad told him up front about having had sex with her. Granted, doesn't mean he'll be happy about it. I'm sure the two will work it out though. Seems like Brad is trying to recreate his family life growing up, a mom and two dads for the kids. ^^

Hrm hrm looks like i see a threesome in sight....just kidding......I think it's cool that's she's pregnant. Feel sad for robbie tho....i think maybe after she will have his kid and then Brad and robbie can both be there "own" kids son. Ah well...I'm glad she didn't abort the kid....i don't believe in it really, but i do if the kid can't have a proper life.

I also Called the no condom thing! lol totaly knew that this would happen. Ah well i'm pleasently pleased, just with there was more detail with Brad and Robbies work....seriously they pour there souls into work, and we only get to read them f**k, surf, and party it up. and watch the challenger explode.

I'm thinking robbie could actually really have a backlash from this child...especially since brad things it's fine and dandy already, thus saying him having sex with jeanne is OK when it's not. Jeez when do the straights start getting aids...lol

I'm excited for the last three chapters....all should be good!

No doubt that Robbie's concerned that Brad will marry Jeanine to make everything more legitamate and doesn't know where that will leave him. Not surprising at all, especially since Brad went on about how much he enjoyed having sex with her.

I'm sure Brad will put his fears to rest once he understands where Robbie is coming from. In terms of their own "married" relationship, the timing couldn't be worse. There they are with their new house and new careers and....wham!

On the other hand, Robbie already knows that Brad is committed to raising Bitty's 2 children once Grandmaman leaves the picture. However, in this case, the baby's mother will be around permanently.

Boy are you gonna be gloating when Chapter 26 gets posted.

All hail the prophet Conner :worship::worship:

I'm glad Robbie is comfortable now with the pregnancy, which bodes really well for the future. I wonder if he will want to be a Daddy as well, but think that's another story! :lol:

So Cambronne was the brains behind all the crap in Paris & bankrolled Neil as well. Well, looks like he's going to get what's coming to him, total ruin. I think we all suspected after Marks wee intervention on the forum, but it's good to have one of the last loose ends tied up.

I know we all knew it was coming, but was really sad when Grandmaman died, in JP's arms no less, very fitting end I think, nicely done Mark. Leave it up to Jim to be a total ass though, but was funny when JP put him in his place & when he realised Robert was sleeping with Bitty as well, priceless.

Just one more to go. :(

Boy are you gonna be gloating when Chapter 26 gets posted.

Moi? Gloat? Jamais. :P <puffs up like a blow fish>

Jim certainly got a taste of humble pie in chap 26. Well deserved too.

Brad handled Robbie very well in that chapter. No pun intended. 0:)

So it was Cambronne who was influencing the police. Mark tried to hand us that one on a silver platter. :lmao:

The passing of the family matriarch is always a sad event. JP was at his best.

Excellent chapter, Mark. :worship::worship:

Chapter 26 is really touching. The characters (JP, Brad, Robbie, and Steph) are special, and its been something to see them grow and mature.

Thanks for this. I also don't think that Jeannine's having a baby with Brad will be that much of an issue with Brad and Robbie. Look at JP's history - not overly unsimilar. Almost like history repeating itself.

Terry

Okay, okay, I agree with everyone, re: Cambronne getting what he deserves, Jerry too...and about Jim being knocked down a peg...since Marie undoubtedly knew he, as well as Richard, was screwing Bitty. But why the quick cutoff in the paragraph after the eulogy? You were going to say, "Claremont..." but cutoff at, "Cl"--what's that about? Another cliffhanger?

But why the quick cutoff in the paragraph after the eulogy? You were going to say, "Claremont..." but cutoff at, "Cl"--what's that about? Another cliffhanger?

it's OK at yahoo... (Claremont fully spelled)

GOD! I'm really going to miss this story, even if Mark promised to continue, the pause will hurt. I really grew attached to the main characters. :-) But on the other hand with Mark's wits and writing skills we can look forward to the 1700s story. :-) Good work!

Edited by paya

Okay, okay, I agree with everyone, re: Cambronne getting what he deserves, Jerry too...and about Jim being knocked down a peg...since Marie undoubtedly knew he, as well as Richard, was screwing Bitty. But why the quick cutoff in the paragraph after the eulogy? You were going to say, "Claremont..." but cutoff at, "Cl"--what's that about? Another cliffhanger?

It was just a cut and paste error. The chapter ends with the word "Claremont." Thanks for pointing it out. We'll get it fixed shortly.

Just read Ch. 27...and although you've got a story set in the 1700's, I'm finding myself anxiously waiting for the next story centered on the Crampton/Schluter/Hayes clan and their friends! It's gonna be so great! B)

Edited by kjames

Yeah, can only add to that. Really good chapter & it's always cool to have a happy ending! We all knew Brad & Robbie would be ok from the get go!! :blink: Honest. ;)

Thanks Mark for a great series so far. Looking forward to it continuing sometime in the future, & am kinda intriged with this new story your working on. Can't wait.

In the meantime I guess it's pipe n slippers time, & a rest eh? :P

Edited by Sir_Galahad

Yeah, can only add to that. Really good chapter & it's always cool to have a happy ending! We all knew Brad & Robbie would be ok from the get go!! :blink: Honest. ;)

Thanks Mark for a great series so far. Looking forward to it continuing sometime in the future, & am kinda intriged with this new story your working on. Can't wait.

In the meantime I guess it's pipe n slippers time for a rest eh? :P

That about sums it up. I do look forward to seeing what happens when Will grows up. That would put the story in modern times though. That'd be interesting for sure. :D

What an ending, Great great ending, maybe since you want to do a back in the day story, you could bring it back as say "will" studying it in school. lol

But i'm currious will the perspective change in the sequel to BR, MIM?

So Great, i'm glad it ended well.

Anyway Is the first chapter of your next story due out tomorrow?? :o haha or you gona take a little vacation, not gona lie you deserve it. Not saying we want to get rid of you, just saying so good, you deserve something out of it. :D

Mark~

What an ending, Great great ending, maybe since you want to do a back in the day story, you could bring it back as say "will" studying it in school. lol

But i'm currious will the perspective change in the sequel to BR, MIM?

So Great, i'm glad it ended well.

Anyway Is the first chapter of your next story due out tomorrow?? :o haha or you gona take a little vacation, not gona lie you deserve it. Not saying we want to get rid of you, just saying so good, you deserve something out of it. :D

Mark~

Something out of it? I get posts like yours. They're golden.

I'm actually already working on a few things, so you'll see something soon. Vacation? Why? This is what I do for fun.

Great ending. Glad to see Robbie and Brad both settle into their life together. Can't wait to see the next series, though, why do I have the feeling that it'll be opening with Tonto's funeral. ; ;

Anyways, keep up the great writing.

Yeah I have that feeling as well. I just hope that this does not start like 1968 or Man in Motion with the main couple broken up again. It would be nice to have Robbie and Brad together. I mean in the next story they will definitely have conflict like every other couple but it would be nice if the next installment in this world did not start with Robbie and Brad broken up or hating each other.

To Mark, a great and fabulous story. I am so glad that I stuck this story out to the end and saw them together. I love this series and the ups and downs that it has but at the same time it is heart breaking to see the couples break up and get back together as they do. I am also very glad to see that Robbie and Brad both ended up as HIV- and I do hope that Robbie gets to have his own child with Jeanne.

I would like to see more about Max and Lark and Claire and Jack to in the next series because it is sad to see so little of them.

why do I have the feeling that it'll be opening with Tonto's funeral. ; ;

Because she's old, and old people die.

I just hope that this does not start like 1968 or Man in Motion with the main couple broken up again.

Here's a spoiler. It doesn't. They're together.

.and although you've got a story set in the 1700's, I'm finding myself anxiously waiting for the next story centered on the Crampton/Schluter/Hayes clan and their friends! It's gonna be so great!

And here's a teaser. Who says I can't do both?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..