Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 31

• Site Administrator

I know it is only Monday, but the ever kind Shadowgod has released Chapter 31 on Changing Lanes: Wings of Fire.

Strap yourselves in for a wild and crazy chapter :D .

We will also be deciding the best way to roast a goat over the next two weeks I think :angry: .

Eric seemed to have a good talk with his mother,

Now will General and Fel and the marines survive the encounter with the mig? This is an evil cliffe.

Fel for the most part, is a good person as this person can be in her position, by killing her men she had to do what she thinks is right..

• Site Moderator
Eric seemed to have a good talk with his mother,

Now will General and Fel and the marines survive the encounter with the mig? This is an evil cliffe.

Fel for the most part, is a good person as this person can be in her position, by killing her men she had to do what she thinks is right..

I can agree with that.

And about the only other thing I can say is, It's not looking too good for anyone right now on an island or in the air.

Hum, yes a cliffie at the end, I wonder if was wise move for the general to draw attention to themselves by blowing up another refinery on the way out. If he just stuck to the plan of ghosting with the civilian airplane the migs my not been drawn towards his position.

Great chapter, Cliff. It is action-packed and well worth the wait. As usual, it ends in a cliffhanger or two.

Will the C-130 escape detection? Or, will the ever-resourceful General have another trick up his sleeve?

• Site Moderator
Hum, yes a cliffie at the end, I wonder if was wise move for the general to draw attention to themselves by blowing up another refinery on the way out. If he just stuck to the plan of ghosting with the civilian airplane the migs my not been drawn towards his position.

It was my understanding that he did that to help get him to the cover of the jet taking off. Question would be, will the MiG pilot see him or will the radar pick them up being closer?

• Site Administrator

My understanding is that they needed the explosion as cover to get to the civilian aeroplane. Without it, they were likely to be spotted.

Exciting action!! I decided its time to read the bad guys - I avoided

It appears the them for changing lanes is for all - not just Eric

Its for the loose ends, the general , Jane, etc.

Nice CJ working with what he got as great story material.

Low tech sure does make great drama.

And i am now caught up with this story woot woot! Very interesting chapter :) The General just keeps on surprising me, Fel is really cool i like her. Jane UGH! I know her lifes falling apart and all but if she was my mother or i was Helen i'd slap her in the face then say "Oh sorry i'm stressed from the volcano" :P I call a catfight between Helen & Jane :)

The refinery was cover while the General slid the C-130 under the passenger jet. Otherwise the migs would have seen two planes.

As for the mig seeing them now, did the General blow up the fishing boat yet?

Exciting chapter! I will say though that I was hoping for a bit more Eric/Jansen/Helen/Jane etc. That story line is the one I prefer, so I'm sorry there was only one section on it. Still, very exciting chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one! :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..