Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 32

• Site Administrator

Thanks to Drewbie's alertness, Chapter 32 of Changing Lanes is up!!!

Ignore the typo for now with the word Favour :lol:

Edited to fix the link :P

Edited by wildone

Felicia and General, marines aren't out of the woods yet, and where is mike? Felica might die, I hope least the general and his son, his pal live.

Now onward to the date soon.. Cute how Eric was asking them

P.s goat quit making earth quakes and other disasters where you go :P

• Site Administrator

Great chapter!! Thanks to CJ for writing and thanks to Steve for posting.

I guess the General is lucky that the Iranians don't put much attention to such never used items like night vision equipment for their MIGs.

Did anyone else worry when Eric took off with Jansen to the airport? Like didn't Helen have to have a meeting with all the guys to arrange for the money? With spotty cell coverage on the island is this going to make the deal not happen? Lastly, what is the collateral that the General was talking about? I don't think the US government is going to 'buy' the nukes from Instinct.

I hope they can come up with the money in time. Not to mention getting to the money since they are stuck on the island.

:blink: :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

:ph34r:

B) ............That's one cagey, gutsy General with more luck than a room full of leprechauns. Nice to have friends like Helen that can afford you small favors. I'm surprised Flight Two took off without giving any precautions of Flight Three. Given the Scar's suspicions of Felicia, and the valuable cargo. Two minutes in the air is quite a distance to make up, as shown by the Generals piloting skills. Great chapter CJ!!

• Site Administrator
Lastly, what is the collateral that the General was talking about? I don't think the US government is going to 'buy' the nukes from Instinct.

I had assumed that it was the nukes that would be the collateral. After all, the US government can't simply take them off Instinct since the bombs are on foreign soil (Spanish). If they want the bombs, they'll have to buy them.

Did anyone else worry when Eric took off with Jansen to the airport? Like didn't Helen have to have a meeting with all the guys to arrange for the money? With spotty cell coverage on the island is this going to make the deal not happen?

That was my impression as well.

I had assumed that it was the nukes that would be the collateral. After all, the US government can't simply take them off Instinct since the bombs are on foreign soil (Spanish). If they want the bombs, they'll have to buy them.

Hmm, I suppose that makes sense.

It seems to me though that the general is going to pick everyone up and get them off the island just before the volcano explodes. In which case the bombs would be with them presumably.

That was my impression as well.

Hmm, I suppose that makes sense.

It seems to me though that the general is going to pick everyone up and get them off the island just before the volcano explodes. In which case the bombs would be with them presumably.

Buy them!! - Then get caught for selling nuclear arms - and - then Instinct can play for a captive audience in sing-sing.

I wonder if there was some other kind of collateral? but generals don't keep 30 mil laying around?

Great chapter!

I love the part with the MIG chasing Gerneral B. and company. I'm not sure about the collateral. I doubt if it would be the weapons. Maybe the general owns lots of stock in a goat ranch. :P That could be a nice replacement for the property in Teluride.

There is still a little typo: Over a hundred ships of all sized

Yeah, I do think it's a bit dodgy loaning him that money since it's linked to a nuclear weapon, not the brightest idea. Could do more harm than good I reckon.

But no cliffhanger! What's going on? Has CJ gone soft, thinking about his vacation? :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..