Back From Vacation

I've been away for a few weeks to visit the family and had a bit of a health issue recently that didn't give me a choice on whether or not I could deal with it 'right away'. But I just got back a few days ago, and everything is all caught up! So let's get things rolling again, shall we?

Ps- "30 Days Of Night" Update is coming soon!!!! Enjoy the sun while you CAN!!!

I've been away for a few weeks to visit the family and had a bit of a health issue recently that didn't give me a choice on whether or not I could deal with it 'right away'. But I just got back a few days ago, and everything is all caught up! So let's get things rolling again, shall we?

Ps- "30 Days Of Night" Update is coming soon!!!! Enjoy the sun while you CAN!!!

Welcome home! We missed you! Hope you're OK.. you all better health-wise?

Thanks dude! And I'm feeling much better now. (Long story. That's a book in itself) :)

Great to have you back & glad you're feeling better. :D So when's the first chapter and are there any cute boys in it?? :P

Hehehe, there are cute boy in EVERY chapter! As always! And they're always naked...go figure! ::Shrugs::

But we'll just let that story remain in my private fantasies for right now! Hehehe!

Hehehe, there are cute boy in EVERY chapter! As always! And they're always naked...go figure! ::Shrugs::

But we'll just let that story remain in my private fantasies for right now! Hehehe!

B) ...........Glad your vacation went well, hope your better too!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..