104 members have voted

1. 1. Which choice best describes you:

• Gay Male; primarily bottom
    • Gay Male; primarily top
    • Bi Male; primarily bottom
    • Bi Male; primarily top
    • Female

That's just wishful thinking on your part. :P

Some of my "team members" are quite experienced and can fill in any, er, gaps. :blink:

What wishful thinking? I'm a practical guy...you should try it sometime... :P It can be somewhat rewarding at times.

Ok, to inject a little honesty...

I've always liked to bottom. Like, not love. However, I have had...issues...topping. I think I just haven't found the right person for either one yet. So honestly, I cannot answer. *shrug*

And Lacey, we all know your preference... *whistles*

• 1 month later...
Guest JohnnyPoo

Like one of the guys said before me, I can jerk off thinking about all sorts of things, but when it comes down to it, I've never bottomed. So as of now, I'm an exclusive top only because they are hook-ups. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of having someone I don't know topping me, so I'll wait to do that in a real relationship. Although, I did come awfully close once...only cuz the guy really wanted to and he was really hot. God, it took all of my will power to say no. I regret that from time to time, but when I really think about it, I know he'd just top me and we'll be on our ways, so I know I made the right decision.

See, I don't get the whole, "Your ass is good enough for you, but my ass is too good for you" nonsense. To me, it's too much to ask someone else to just give their ass to you if you're not willing to do the same, especially when the person in question is a versatile. That's just my view of the matter. Then again, it really is true that there are a lot more strict bottoms than strict tops. :P

Guest JohnnyPoo

See, I don't get the whole, "Your ass is good enough for you, but my ass is too good for you" nonsense. To me, it's too much to ask someone else to just give their ass to you if you're not willing to do the same, especially when the person in question is a versatile. That's just my view of the matter. Then again, it really is true that there are a lot more strict bottoms than strict tops. :P

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I'll answer.

I never ask, beg, or insist. If they're willing to give, I'm willing to take. Just don't expect reciprication, so it's take it or leave it. I always let em know right from the beginning so it's not like I ever had to hear "but that's not fair", or shit like that afterwards. The one incident I was referring to was different cuz he knew but still asked for it during. I just said "I already told ya no, you're the one who still wanted to do this, so stop asking".

<_<

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I'll answer.

I never ask, beg, or insist. If they're willing to give, I'm willing to take. Just don't expect reciprication, so it's take it or leave it. I always let em know right from the beginning so it's not like I ever had to hear "but that's not fair", or shit like that afterwards. The one incident I was referring to was different cuz he knew but still asked for it during. I just said "I already told ya no, you're the one who still wanted to do this, so stop asking".

That was weird, the first reply didn't take...hmm...

I've been versatile, and bottom, now I'm the top in our relationship. Having been bottom, and preferring it, it does not make me an agressive top--although there are quite a few--and there are strict and aggressive bottoms, too, who don't want to "get their dick dirty"...as if there was such a thing...

Edited by kjames

I appreciate that being a woman it is a differnt ball game but I like being in control (who would have guessed that) so I prefer top... although I am eclectic in my tastes and it all depends on the situation, the gender and the amount of alcohol.

I appreciate that being a woman it is a differnt ball game but I like being in control (who would have guessed that) so I prefer top... although I am eclectic in my tastes and it all depends on the situation, the gender and the amount of alcohol.

lol, actually, I quite agree with you, I also like to be in control :P Both guys and girls, but the other one does need to be a little 'agressive' too, or I'll get bored real fast...

I bite... and if the other one doesn't dare to I get bored.....

lol, actually, I quite agree with you, I also like to be in control tongue.gif Both guys and girls, but the other one does need to be a little 'agressive' too, or I'll get bored real fast...

I bite... and if the other one doesn't dare to I get bored.....

Oooooh yes... biting. There has to be biting and a modicum of ravishing too. I can't be doing with vanilla... unless it had raspberry sauce, and flakes, and sprinkles and is in a chocolate cup with meringue and... okay getting lost in fantasy and it is the wrong kind :)

• Like 1