Top or Bottom  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which choice best describes you:

• Gay Male; primarily bottom
    • Gay Male; primarily top
    • Bi Male; primarily bottom
    • Bi Male; primarily top
    • Female

I genuinely like to bottom, though I gotta say that the type of men I attract really precludes that. I'm a pretty forceful individual - i've been told that in person i'm very intimidating. I usually attract men who are, or seek o be, submissive - which generally speaking means they bottom.

In reality, I think for a relationship with a man to work, it would have to be someone who doesn't give a crap about my ego, or my power trip, and puts us on equal terms... in that case, I suspect versatility would rule the day

I genuinely like to bottom, though I gotta say that the type of men I attract really precludes that. I'm a pretty forceful individual - i've been told that in person i'm very intimidating. I usually attract men who are, or seek o be, submissive - which generally speaking means they bottom.

In reality, I think for a relationship with a man to work, it would have to be someone who doesn't give a crap about my ego, or my power trip, and puts us on equal terms... in that case, I suspect versatility would rule the day

I've read Dom's stories, too...as have many others, you sound like the kind of top who would cement his relationship by letting his 'bottom' top him every once in a great while--just to reinforce the love that's there.

• 3 months later...

Sexually I'm a bottom, however, that doesn't necessarily mean that I have a submissive personality. Its a preferance. While I haven't done the deed, I fantisize about being a bottom, But I can't say what I'd prefer when the time comes.

I'm not on the list. There are other options like some replied: versatile. Entirely depends on the partner. I tend to naturally move away from those who strongly insist they are one or the other, though I don't mind if that is their preference and its what they do. If you can understand that LOL

It's like, "I'm a top! Look at me wit muh bad self." And I say, "Ok, thank you, buh-bye."

Or conversely, "I'm so soft and sweet, I'm a bottom *flutters eye lashes*. And I say, "Ok, thank you, buh-bye."

I don't mind anyone liking what they do, I suppose I don't care for stereotypes. I enjoy to see someone open to a variety of things, and that's generally what I'm attracted to.

I'm not on the list. There are other options like some replied: versatile. Entirely depends on the partner. I tend to naturally move away from those who strongly insist they are one or the other, though I don't mind if that is their preference and its what they do. If you can understand that LOL

It's like, "I'm a top! Look at me wit muh bad self." And I say, "Ok, thank you, buh-bye."

Or conversely, "I'm so soft and sweet, I'm a bottom *flutters eye lashes*. And I say, "Ok, thank you, buh-bye."

I don't mind anyone liking what they do, I suppose I don't care for stereotypes. I enjoy to see someone open to a variety of things, and that's generally what I'm attracted to.

Dude, if you say "buh-bye" you're a bottom.biggrin.gif